Author Topic: Not even sexual assault counselor who talked to ‘Mattress Girl’ thinks she was r  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Not even sexual assault counselor who talked to ‘Mattress Girl’ thinks she was raped
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/34999/

National Public Radio’s recent portrayal of “Mattress Girl” Emma Sulkowicz as a rape victim – a claim that couldn’t be proven to either Columbia University or the real legal system – is looking even more negligent following new reporting by journalist Cathy Young.

The first writer to publicize exculpatory evidence in favor of Paul Nungesser, the target of Sulkowicz’s Columbia-backed campaign of harassment, Young shares a “minor but fascinating detail” in Reason:

A source familiar with the case confirmed that in her original complaint, Sulkowicz mentioned talking to a friend, “Toni” (not her real name), the day after the incident.

Investigators interviewed Toni, but she was not called to testify, the source said; all she could say was that Sulkowicz had told her she felt weird about what had happened between her and Nungesser.

Emma Sulkowicz's story is a hoax like Tawana Brawley.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline cmypay

Because of my job, I have followed this case closely. The only thing that seems to have come out of it is the movement to guarantee due process rights to the accused, which NEVER should have been in question in the first place. I am glad that the accused student is now suing the school.

Offline Old n Grumpy

She needs to spend some time in a mental institution. :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

She got her 15 minutes of fame and sorrow falsely, now she needs to pay. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!