Author Topic: GA Homeowner Who Shot, Killed Burglar Dressed Like Woman Will Not Face Charges  (Read 925 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Homeowner who shot, killed burglar dressed like woman will not face charges

Under the previous administration a hate crime investigation would have been started.

Via Action News JAX:

Police said a homeowner shot and killed a man dressed like a woman after he broke into his home.

It happened in Lithonia, Georgia, near Brownsmill Road just after 2 a.m.

“The homeowner gave him a warning. The suspect continued to approach him at which time the homeowner fired one shot,” DeKalb County Police Lt. Lonzy Robertson told WSB-TV on Monday.

He said the homeowner will not be charged because it’s been ruled as self-defense.

Neighbor William Jordan believes the homeowner did the right thing. Jordan said he has a house full of females and he doesn’t mess around when it comes to their safety.

“I think people should protect themselves and their property,” he said.

The burglar died at the scene.

Robertson said they have not been able to identify the suspect but have reached out to the community to find out who the person is.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/trending-now/homeowner-who-shot-killed-burglar-dressed-like-woman-will-not-face-charges/571060766

Offline Old n Grumpy

Cleansing the gene pool one at a time
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!