Author Topic: Walldude, the history  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Walldude, the history
« on: September 14, 2016, 08:33:59 PM »
Ever since the walrus Doug Bulna lost his job at Gearhart Chevrolet for hiding the remote in the rafters, it recounted an earlier story.  We call it "Walldude-ing" ones self.

Found a history of this that was saved at CU:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?287-Walldude-gets-fired-(thanks-Mau)-From-the-Wayback-machine
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Walldude, the history
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 08:37:48 PM »
Ever since the walrus Doug Bulna lost his job at Gearhart Chevrolet for hiding the remote in the rafters, it recounted an earlier story.  We call it "Walldude-ing" ones self.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?287-Walldude-gets-fired-(thanks-Mau)-From-the-Wayback-machine

And thus he became on of the few whose username became a verb. That's pretty select company.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 08:43:20 PM »

And thus he became on of the few whose username became a verb. That's pretty select company.
And another verb:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bouncy%20Ball%20tale
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »
Wow! The 'dude was really POed that he got caught, and had no inkling he had done anything wrong! So, did he disappear from DU around then? Get a name change? Move on at some later date?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 10:00:20 PM »
What do you call this?

Epic Stupidity!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 10:08:37 PM »
Wow! The 'dude was really POed that he got caught, and had no inkling he had done anything wrong! So, did he disappear from DU around then? Get a name change? Move on at some later date?

He figured out who it was because we were all openly laughing at him. To try to turn a major stupid move into a positive, he started claiming that this incident caused him to look elsewhere for a career, that he found something else and is now making bank. He'd end his tale with "Thanks Freepers!"

He was lying.

Haven't seen the idiot in a while on the island.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 11:00:13 PM »
What a gas... that was some good reading.
It's amazing how deep the infection is in these drones.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 11:33:34 PM »
Didn't a DUmmy post that Doug had won the lottery and moved to Florida in explanation of his disappearance?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 03:54:41 AM »
Didn't a DUmmy post that Doug had won the lottery and moved to Florida in explanation of his disappearance?

Yeah, a primitive posted that, but it was obviously way too coincidental, and so was probably a lie.

I'm sure if walrus-face had won it, he'd been back long before now, dropping clues or even boasting about it.  Or one of his former co-workers from Gearhart Chevrolet--a few of them lurked here a while--probably would've spilled the beans (two of them actually registered here, but never posted; I dunno why, as they seemed like nice guys).

In the meantime, we got another, bigger, problem.

It's been a full day since the big guy in Bellevue posted, either on Skins's island or Manny's jackass message board.  Usually he mentions--as if anybody cares--if he's going to be gone half an hour or something, but there'd been no forewarning in this case.

<<<wonders what's going on; maybe poor long-suffering Marta hit him on the head with the cast-iron frying pan too hard or something.  One can always hope.....

apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 07:56:28 AM »
... a major stupid move ...

Despite being a "stupid" conservative, I've known since the first discussion site on which I posted, in 1997, not to talk about my present employer, and not to disparage previous employers. I didn't learn the hard way, I knew that bit of common sense before my very first post anywhere.

Whether walldude or DB or other wallduded DU-folk, it takes a special kind of stupid to gloat about tricks against one's employer, disparage one's employer, and/or denigrate that employer's customers on a public forum like DU (or FR, stupidity isn't partisan)!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 11:40:46 AM »

Were you here for the great Vermont earwig wallduding?  :popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2016, 09:01:22 PM »
Were you here for the great Vermont earwig wallduding?  :popcorn:

Nope. I may have been registered at the time, but I was away from the Cave from spring 2010 to spring 2014.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2016, 09:08:12 PM »
In the meantime, we got another, bigger, problem.

It's been a full day since the big guy in Bellevue posted, either on Skins's island or Manny's jackass message board.  Usually he mentions--as if anybody cares--if he's going to be gone half an hour or something, but there'd been no forewarning in this case.

<<<wonders what's going on; maybe poor long-suffering Marta hit him on the head with the cast-iron frying pan too hard or something.  One can always hope.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2016, 07:16:18 AM »

Ah yes, I was one of the "freepers" who contacted Walldud's employer, great times my friends, great times.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2016, 07:31:47 AM »
Ah yes, I was one of the "freepers" who contacted Walldud's employer, great times my friends, great times.

Which one of the keyboard warriors over there was the one that was going to educated you in person but then never showed up?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2016, 07:40:13 AM »
Which one of the keyboard warriors over there was the one that was going to educated you in person but then never showed up?

Shit, I can't even remember his name.  He sorta disappeared after his non-appearance.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2016, 07:42:34 AM »
Shit, I can't even remember his name.  He sorta disappeared after his non-appearance.

I had forgot about it until just now,it was just after I signed up at CU and the only troll I remember from then was Pit Viper (our own demented Buzzy) but don`t think it was him.