Author Topic: Next 9/11 scheduled for week of May 1-8, with Martial Law as a bonus  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3214635

kpete  (1000+ posts)         Sun Apr-27-08 03:40 PM
Original message
Next 9/11 scheduled for week of May 1-8, with Martial Law as a bonus   
   Advertisements [?]

Next 9/11 scheduled for week of May 1-8, with Martial Law as a bonus
April 27, 2008 - 3:20pm

With the next new moon arriving May 5, 2008, which is usually the time the Pentagon War Mongers love to attack countries Israel wants bombed, this next terror drill, coming up next week, could be more than interesting. Especially the part about invoking "Continuity Plans and Capabilities."

That's bureaucrat speak for Martial Law.

Bet the "Dick", Cheney, has already slithered into his bunker in an undisclosed location.

The overall exercise scenario unfolds as a Category 4 hurricane threatens the National Capitol Region (NCR) while events in the Pacific Northwest include terrorist attacks involving weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in the state of Washington and an accidental release of a chemical agent at chemical stockpile facility in Umatilla, Oregon. The scenario culminates with the hurricane's imminent landfall combined with a credible terror threat to the NCR which causes the federal government to invoke continuity plans and capabilities.

Upcoming Exercises courtesy of FEMA
http://www.fema.gov/about/training/exercises.shtm

via:
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/6648

Yeah putting it on FEMAs website will really fool everyone you hopeless dumb****.
Talk about making something out of nothing. :whatever:

At least one points out the stupidity...

elocs (1000+ posts)         Sun Apr-27-08 04:32 PM
Response to Original message
6. Of course, if this is wrong, will there be a thread about that?
   I read a lot of "the sky is falling" kind of threads, but I don't hear much about them when they don't pan out. If the weather forcaster predicts rain everyday, eventually the prediction will be correct. This is not to say that this info is not true, but in the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" story the wolf did really come, but by then nobody believed the kid.

CJCRANE (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-27-08 04:47 PM
Response to Reply #8
12. Remain vigilant.
   Edited on Sun Apr-27-08 04:47 PM by CJCRANE
If Bush-Cheney get a chance they'll take it.

Blair and Bush vent anger at Iran's TV footage of hostages

"President George Bush held talks with Tony Blair and said that Britain will receive full support while Mr Blair warned the situation would move into a "new phase" if diplomacy failed to secure the captives' release. Meanwhile US forces were engaged in the largest military operations they have carried out in the region since the Iraq invasion in 2003 - a move described by Tehran as highly provocative."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/bla...

I checked that link,it was from March 2007

They will lie about everything folks.

L. Coyote  (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-27-08 04:45 PM
10. Yeah, yeah, yeah, same bull shit from the zanies, same old fed exercise as before.
   And, you surely noticed, the "dark side" predictions did not happen last time the feds did exactly the same thing.

I get really tired of this redundant BS! How moranic are we supposed to be??
And that is why we have this transparent redundant BS, to tire us, I suspect!

Some of the weirdest hippies of all time are working in the state agencies involved in this.

:mental: :mental:

newmajority (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-27-08 04:45 PM
11. Funny thing is, if the Bush Crime Family arranged a "terra attack" on May 5,
   The sheeple wouldn't blame Iran, they would blame Mexico.

(think about it for a second......  )

No...sane people would blame those that were responsible. ::)

2hip (307 posts)         Sun Apr-27-08 05:12 PM
13. It would be too early
   The point of a newly-staged attack would be to declare martial law and cancel the elections. The new moon of Sept.28 would be a more likely time frame.

Who told? :banghead:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Next 9/11 scheduled for week of May 1-8, with Martial Law as a bonus
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 06:06:27 PM »
Always a good idea to check the links provided by the primitives and sub-primitives, sir, and I thank you.

Oftentimes a primitive or sub-primitive will provide a link where the real account is NOTHING as the primitive or sub-primitive relates it to the other inhabitants of Skins's island.

Damn, Carl, you're good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »
Now I'm confused. Didn't the DUmmies blast FEMA (and everyone up to and including the Bush family dog) for such a poor Katrina response? Hmm...I seem to recall things like "lack of training!" being thrown around. Why on earth would the DUmmies be all atwitterpated over a proactive training exercise???

Idjits.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »
Now I'm confused. Didn't the DUmmies blast FEMA (and everyone up to and including the Bush family dog) for such a poor Katrina response? Hmm...I seem to recall things like "lack of training!" being thrown around. Why on earth would the DUmmies be all atwitterpated over a proactive training exercise???

Idjits.

Because they get worked over everthing. DUmmies are the type of people that if you handed them a one hundred dollar bill they would bitch because you didn't give them five 20 dollar bills instead.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 06:46:33 PM »
LIke all cultists, when it doesn't happen, they won't recognize how screwed up they are, they will just construct some further fanciful story to explain that complication.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 06:55:11 PM »
The loony conspiracy theory wasn't enough, they had to throw the antisemitism in there too.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 07:05:50 PM »
Always a good idea to check the links provided by the primitives and sub-primitives, sir, and I thank you.

Oftentimes a primitive or sub-primitive will provide a link where the real account is NOTHING as the primitive or sub-primitive relates it to the other inhabitants of Skins's island.

Damn, Carl, you're good.

Actually Frank it was from your investigations of their source links a few weeks ago that showed it to be a necassity.
Often they are just circular stuff...a link to KOS which linked to a looney blog which linked to another KOS and so on.

I had presumed that was what all of them were until you pointed out how deceptive and false many are.
This is but another case of that both in the op and in the response.

Posters like the kaput primitive,as you call him,know their audience well and if only that audience knew they were being treated as idiots by their own idols.

Such stupid creatures they are.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »
Capitol Hill Blue is the website that invented the DUmmie/Ronulan's favorite go-to quote of Bush saying the constitution "just a *******ed piece of paper."

All BS.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."