Author Topic: no riots in Denver?  (Read 3316 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
no riots in Denver?
« on: April 26, 2008, 10:33:50 AM »
Orwellian_Ghost (1000+ posts)       Fri Apr-25-08 11:25 PM
Original message
The Chicago "RIOTS" were not Riots they were Police Brutality and National Security State Repression 
 Advertisements [?]Let's get it straight and as we head to Denver recognize this reality:

At rally's end Dellinger announces a march to the Amphitheatre, while Hayden urges the crowd to move in small groups to the Loop. 6,000 join the march line, but, since it has no permit and the police refuse to allow it to use the sidewalks, the march does not move. After an hour of negotiation, the march line begins to break up. Protestors try to cross over to Michigan Avenue, but the Balbo and Congress bridges have been sealed off by National Guardsmen armed with .30 caliber machine guns and grenade launchers. The crowd moves north and finds that the Jackson Street bridge is unguarded. Thousands surge onto Michigan Avenue. Coincidentally, the mule train of Ralph Abernathy's Poor People's Campaign, which has a permit to go to the Amphitheatre, is passing south on Michigan. The crowd joins it. At Michigan and Balbo the crowd is halted again. Only the mule train is allowed to continue.

Deputy Police Superintendent James Rochford orders the police to clear the streets. Demonstrators and bystanders are clubbed, beaten, Maced, and arrested. Some fight back and the attack escalates. The melee last about seventeen minutes and is filmed by the TV crews positioned at the Hilton. While this was probably not the most violent episode of Convention Week—the Lincoln Park and Old Town brawls were more vicious—it drew the most attention from the mass media.

Inside the Amphitheatre, presidential nominations are underway. Senator Abraham Ribicoff, in his speech nominating George McGovern, denounces the "Gestapo tactics on the streets of Chicago." Mayor Daley's shouted reaction was on-camera, but off-mike. Lip-readers later decoded a vulgar rage. Hubert H. Humphrey wins the party's nomination on the first ballot.

The arrest count for Convention Week disturbances stands at 668. An undetermined number of demonstrators sustained injuries, with hospitals reporting that they treated 111 demonstrators. The on-the-street medical teams from the Medical Committee for Human Rights estimated that their medics treated over 1,000 demonstrators at the scene. The police department reported that 192 officers were injured, with 49 officers seeking hospital treatment.

During Convention Week, 308 Americans were killed and 1,144 more were injured in the war in Vietnam.

September 9: In a press conference, Mayor Daley makes a now-famous slip of the tongue: "The policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder."
http://www.geocities.com/athens/delphi/1553/c68chron.ht...

seemslikeadream  (1000+ posts)       Fri Apr-25-08 11:37 PM
Response to Original message
3. What does Re-create 68 mean to you?
 What do they want to re-create?

Logic doesn't even come into play here.

seemslikeadream  (1000+ posts)       Fri Apr-25-08 11:43 PM
Response to Reply #4
7. I was there I know what it was
 I want to know what Re-create 68 wants to re-create

TominTib has a sock puppet?

Orwellian_Ghost (1000+ posts)       Fri Apr-25-08 11:46 PM
Response to Reply #7
9. Then you should look into it 
 Hopefully in more detail than did Malloy as he just regurgitated reactionary BS.

But for the purposes of this thread maybe you could recount your personal story of what you witnessed as created by the aggressive and brutal actions of the National Security Apparatus.

A democratic convention. In a democratic controlled town...

reggie the dog (825 posts)      Sat Apr-26-08 05:38 AM
Response to Reply #23
24. Here is why I want another 1968.
 The system is still as broken for the poor as it was in 1968. The neo conservatives are trying to do away with our social and economic policy advancements in France and have already done so in the USA and the UK. They need to be shown that the people will not tolerate this. I hope May 1 users in another general strike here in France and I hope you have the same in the USA. If the police choose to beat us again that will show that we have not advanced in the past 40 years. The Iraq war is very similar to Vietnam, its about preserving "open markets". Well, why not strike against this system? In many countries around the world????

THIS is your brain on drugs.

eomer  (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-26-08 08:09 AM
Response to Reply #22
25. Are you asking whether they have a hidden agenda that is different from their public one?
 Because they are pretty clear on their website about their publicly stated purpose:

From their homepage:

Welcome to the "Re-create 68" website, your virtual activists' Convergence Center for the Denver Democratic National Convention of 2008. This website was created for all the grassroots people who are tired of being sold out by the Democratic Party.

R-68 agrees with the proposition, POTESTAS IN POPULO, "all power comes from the people." What stands between the people and power are the party machines. The parties were devised as a means to represent the people. Today they represent nobody, not even party members, but only party bureaucracy. The people have been left without appropriate institutions for their representation. We intend to create those institutions!

Join us in the streets of Denver as we resist a two-party system that allows imperialism and racism to continue unrestrained.

http://www.recreate68.org /

And from the page you get by following the "read more about what Recreate 68 means":

Sometimes we need to look back to move forward. In 1968 there existed a spirit of change, the Paris Rebellion, Prague, Chicago, Vietnam, etc. People believed, around the world, that they were capable of taking over the institutions that controlled their lives. The smell of revolution was in the air. Over 1 million college students openly identified as revolutionist. People believed that through mass participation in the movement, it was possible to wrest control from the elite power-holders. They were not willing to accept the loss of their human and civil rights.

Recreate 68 is not a throwback group trying to relieve some vision of glory days long gone. We are predominantly a youthful group that has realized that 40 years later, we have only produced apathy in our communities towards making effective and lasting change. We intend to recreate that need for change and mass participation in the events that shape and control our lives. We intend to recreate that revolutionary feeling and pick-up where our predecessors left off. It is time to reclaim the ideals that we have forgotten and leap forward by stepping back and using that voice inside of us that has been telling us something is seriously wrong, a voice that is shouting for change, a voice that has realized we live in a police state and we have stopped moving forward 40 years ago. When we recreate positives and discard negatives from our collective memories of the past and realize the true power that the people possess, we will have the ability to make 2008 a very special year. This is the true meaning of Recreate 68. Don’t let this historic moment pass you by. Join us on this journey and have your energies and voices heard in the streets of Denver, as we demand change during the DNC in 2008!

http://www.recreate68.org/album1_dnc_031.htm

That seems pretty clear. Are you asking for clarification, more nuance, of what they say their purpose is or, alternatively, are you asking whether they have a hidden agenda -- a purpose that is different or even opposite to what they say it is? Or maybe you are trying to figure out what they think they will actually end up getting, as opposed to the lofty goals that they are espousing -- in other words, are they naive and likely to achieve an end result different than the one they are imagining or are they aware of possible actual outcomes?

Having only recently (a few years ago) been unplugged from The Matrix (thanks mostly to DU),  I'm still a bit disoriented and not sure what I'm supposed to do. What's your opinion about protests like this -- are they just the thing we need to do or are they playing into the hands of Agent Smith?

one clear moment of thought.

greyhound1966 (1000+ posts)       Fri Apr-25-08 11:42 PM
5. This is the event that established that the Democratic power brokers
 were willing to destroy the party and hand power to the Republiks, rather than share it with the liberals.

The psychopaths are well and truly in charge. Until we acknowledge this and deal with them as the sick people they are, nothing will be allowed to change, ever.

yeah....Please allow me to introduce myself...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: no riots in Denver?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
Seeing as how liberals refuse to learn from the past (or anything else) there is going to be one hell of good time in Denver.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 10:51:57 AM »
differnt thread, same topic.

seemslikeadream  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-24-08 10:14 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3204223
Mike Malloy says RECREATE 68 is a CIA front
 Advertisements [?]http://www.recreate68.org

I'm wondering how many alert buttons are being pushed on freeper troll semendreams?

L. Coyote  (1000+ posts)      Thu Apr-24-08 11:19 PM
Response to Reply #1
42. I looked up the domain registry. A PO box in Colorado. Name:Glenn Spagnuolo

Registrant ID:GODA-024950452
Registrant Name:Glenn Spagnuolo
Admin Name:Glenn Spagnuolo
P.O. Box 311
Sedalia, Colorado 80135 US
Admin Email:rockymtn.spags@att.net

http://www.allwhois.com/cgi-bin/allwhois.cgi

===========================
http://wardchurchill.net/files/spagnuolo_caplis_press_r...
Recreate-68 AllianceMedia Communiqué
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 2, 2007
info@recreate68.org
P.O. Box 6444
Denver, CO 80206
DAN CAPLIS DROPS LAWSUIT AGAINST ACTIVIST AND R-68 ORGANIZER!
DENVER, May 2, 2007—After more than a year and a half of stalling, 630 am KHOW afternoon talk radio show host Dan Caplis, of the “Caplis and Silverman” show, has dropped his civil lawsuit he had filed against Re-create 68 organizer and community activist, Glenn Spagnuolo. The lawsuit stemmed from remarks Spagnuolo made at a speech he gave on the University of Colorado’s Boulder Campus in support of Ward Churchill. During the speech, Spagnuolo stated that, “It is no surprise that Dan Caplis and the three stooges of Clear Channel, Boyles, Silverman, and Caplis, would attack the Ethnic Studies Department”. He than went on to reference a racial incident that occurred when Dan Caplis was a student at CU that resulted in Caplis engaging in a fist fight with students of color. The comment was replayed on KHOW radio the next day, at which time, Caplis vowed, “not to let these slanderous lies and attacks on him go unanswered” and promised to sue Spagnuolo. As promised, Caplis filed what was nothing more than a S.L.A.A.P.P. suit against Spagnuolo, which prevented him from appearing on any Clear Channel owned stations, due to its policy of protecting employees during litigation.
After numerous settlement offers from Dan Caplis to Spagnuolo, Caplis finally dropped the suit ......

Hmmm.... maybe Ward Churchill is a CIA front.

NightWatcher  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-24-08 11:22 PM
Response to Reply #42
43. WARD CHURCHILL IS A BAD DUDE AND COINTELPRO
 from AIM (american indian movement) WC tried to infultrate the AIM

http://aimovement.org/mckiernan.html
Analyses: A 30 year former law enforcement officer says there is a high probability that the person in the pictures is the same. He picked the left and the right pictures as the most consistent with each other. We do know that the right image is that of Ward Churchill. The left image is a picture that is found in the book "The Life and Death of Anna Mae Aquash", by Johanna Brand, (2nd publishing only) James Lorimer & Company, Publishers, Eger Ryerson Memorial Building, 35 Britain Street, Toronto, Ontario: $14.95 from 1978. The photo was one of three taken before Kevin McKiernan on July 26th, 1975 was ordered out of the area, the Airport at Pine Ridge. This is the day of the shoot-out at Oglala. The other two photos clearly show FBI agents getting out of a helicopter. The man in the photo on the left also got out of the same helicopter, but was not identitfied by the usual "FBI" printed on the shirt pocket that others have.

MADem  (1000+ posts)      Thu Apr-24-08 11:27 PM
Response to Reply #43
49. Gee, when I called the guy a loser, a cheat and a fraud, simply because he lied and copied, 
 I was excoriated...right here on DU.

Oak2004  (940 posts)       Sat Apr-26-08 01:24 AM
Response to Reply #42
76. Oh god, Dan Caplis! I'm familiar with the incident they call a "fist fight"
I was at CU at the time, and the incident was not a fist fight, it was a riot, with Caplis at its focal point.  I think he means Colorado University, though

There was evidence that student fees were being diverted by a Mexican-American student organization(s) into the pockets of their leadership. Two somewhat bizarre factions arose- one the student group(s) in alliance with the politician-wannabes on the student council, in favor of keeping things as they were (and not looking too closely at where the money was going), the other a coalition of conservative students and assorted far left anarchists and the like in favor of making all student fees voluntary.

Dan Caplis, then a co-president, attempted to triangulate the difference with a system in which student fees remained mandatory, but how they were allocated would be determined by a complicated checkoff system. He thereby managed to unite both the student groups and the anarchists/conservatives in opposition to his plan, since under his plan, both sides lost what they wanted. When the student council passed his triangulated plan, a riot broke out. He was hit, I think, with a folding chair, and spent a day or two in the hospital.

roamer65 (1000+ posts)     Thu Apr-24-08 10:22 PM
Response to Reply #3
10. Lameass getting talking points straight from the WH on "recreate68", eh?
 Sounds like a black op.

Oh, here come the racist remarks...

NightWatcher  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-24-08 10:22 PM
9. can you say "COINTELPRO" boys and girls?
 good, I knew you could.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2008/03/rec...

The organizer of Recreate 68 (a Ward Churchill buddy) is already sparring with the City of Denver over the permitting process for protests. It seems like there's real potential for this to get ugly.

And we all know about Ward Churchill and his COINTELPRO desires with AIM (American Indian Movement)
  :rotf:

Warpy  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-24-08 10:38 PM
16. The word has to get out that we need to protest THEIRS, not ours
 The protests in 68 were turned violent when right wing hard hats and cops showed up and started mischief. They both took the opportunity to bash as many heads as they could. Because of the hideously biased news coverage, Middle America thought the "dirty hippies" had started it and were getting just what they deserved for not supporting the Murkin gummint.

We need to make absolutely certain that all "protests" in Denver can be traced directly back to the GOP and, if possible, to the government agencies they're using against us.

This has false flag written all over it. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

this have the master's hands all over it! ALL HAIL THE ROVE!!!

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »
AND another thread.

The CIA run Denver riots plot is a success!

Breeze54  (1000+ posts)       Sat Apr-26-08 06:53 AM
Original message
Rush Limbaugh Placed on Denver's most wanted list
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Sat Apr-26-08 07:04 AM by Breeze54
Rush Limbaugh Placed on Denver's most wanted list

http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/index.php?itemid=3228

Rush Limbaugh : The new face of Fascism

(Denver : Colorado) Ucs News--

Following Rush Limbaugh's broadcast calling for violent riots in Denver, city officials issue a warrant for his arrest.
Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper [D] called Limbaugh a "dangerous domestic terrorist" that should be locked up.

No stranger to controversy talk show host Rush Limbaugh made comments calling for riots in Denver during the Democratic National Convention this summer. As part of his "Operation Chaos" Limbaugh is expecting Republican rioters to burn cars, burn houses and kill children.

"Riots in Denver, the Democrat Convention would see to it that we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said during Wednesday's radio broadcast. He then went on to say that's the best thing that could happen to the country.

John Hickenlooper disagrees with Limbaugh, "I don't see how a group of GOP thugs wrecking Denver and injuring our citizens aids the democratic processes of the nation." Hickenlooper went on to demand an apology from Limbaugh and stated that
"If Limbaugh and any of his brown shirted thugs come to Denver they will be arrested."
-------------------

Sen. Salazar: Reprimand Rush
04/26/2008 02:39:10 AM MDT

U.S. Senator Ken Salazar [D] has asked today that the owner of 850 KOA "reprimand" Rush Limbaugh
for what Salazar calls Limbaugh's "clear exhortation" for riots during the Democratic National
Convention in Denver.

But Salazar, in a letter sent today to Clear Channel Radio, the owner of KOA,
characterized Limbaugh's comments as "incendiary." "As I read Mr. Limbaugh's comments
about riots at the Democratic National Convention in Denver, they appear to me to be
a clear exhortation that those riots are exactly what he wants to happen," said Salazar.
"For that kind of incendiary comment, I ask Clear Channel to reprimand Mr. Limbaugh."

Kris Olinger, director of AM programming for Clear Channel Denver, said that Limbaugh is
syndicated by Premiere Radio Network , the syndication arm of Clear Channel. "We passed the
letter along to Premiere," said Olinger. "They obviously are going to take Senator Salazar's
comments and consider them."  CC speak for **** off.

More...

48percenter  (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-26-08 07:31 AM
Original message
Inciting riots, definitely a TERRORIST
 throw his fat lame limpballs and ass in JAIL.

But the guys organizing the recreate68 shit? nah, that's a CIA front OP.  :thatsright:

Breeze54  (1000+ posts)       Sat Apr-26-08 08:12 AM
Response to Reply #9
10. I saw a link to the group on another article I was reading.
 Edited on Sat Apr-26-08 08:14 AM by Breeze54
I think there's a link to them on my link in my OP....

68Revisited.com (?)

Someone here at DU posted about that last night.

no it's recreate68

1776Forever  (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-26-08 08:33 AM
Response to Reply #10
11. I found an article on it and also the link to Recreate 68 - here are the links & more info.......
 Friday, April 25, 2008
Re-create 68, Operation Chaos, and Rush Limbaugh

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/04/re...

There are not many people that Democratic supporters despise quite as much as they do Rush Limbaugh. He has been often criticized for his outrageous statements. He has done it again by saying, "I'm dreaming of riots in Denver."

Not long ago, I remember reading about an organization called Re-create 68, which is a group of people that want to protest at the Democratic convention that will be held on August 24-28, 2008, in Denver Colorado.

The significance of the Re-create 68 name, is that it refers to the Democratic convention of 1968, held in Chicago, Illinois, and which was rife with such protests from Democratic supporters and police actions, that as television cameras filmed, over 100 police officers and 100 demonstrators were injured and over 500 people arrested.

Outside the official convention proceedings, anti-war demonstrators clashed with 11,900 Chicago police, 7500 Army troops, 7500 Illinois National Guardsmen and 1000 Secret Service agents over 5 days.

The Re-Create 68 site has a page they call street tactics with helpful hints for those that want to participate in protesting the August Democratic Convention. These tactics cover with PDF files, direct action vs voting, planning direct actions, an action planning manual, scouting manual, questions about civil disobedience, a video camera training manual, shields, walls and other useful tricks and wheat pasting.

This site, by its very name and stated intent is to re-create an event that was one of the most violent Democratic protest with party supporters protesting Democratic politicians, and yet the site, their goal and their intentions have gone largely ignored.

It goes on to talk about Rush Limbaugh and his significants into this issue.

Here is the Recreate 68 website link:

http://recreate68.org/album1_dnc_013.htm

remember CIA false FLAG OP!!!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 11:25:38 AM »
No NATIONAL security apparatus to it at all, it was all DEMOCRATS and a DEMOCRAT-MACHINE-RUN corrupt city administration at work there.

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 11:33:00 AM »
Blue Fire  (545 posts)         Sat Apr-26-08 11:35 AM
Original message
Vote! Vote again! And REC this thread! Than vote again!!
   Advertisements [?]

I was going to post this within the parent thread, but thought that might not get it enough attention. There is a survey in the Denver News site that is getting raped by freepers and fascist rushbots. It asks if Puddle-O-Pus crossed the line with his call for riots at the Democratic Convention, and right now there is only a 21% "Yes" response rate.

I discovered you can vote every time you refresh or relog onto the site. I'm going to be going back all day to do my part, but there's a lot of ground to cover and I'm gonna need some help!

Let's hit this survey hard!

Tally so far: YES - 6832, 21%................NO - 25172, 79%

I've emailed all my family and friends for help also. Let's change these ridiculous numbers!

acmavm  (1000+ posts)        Sat Apr-26-08 11:47 AM
1. Oh for goodness sake.
   Do you think Rush Limbaugh crossed the line when he hoped for riots during Denver's DNC convention?
Choice Votes Percentage of 32053 Votes
Yes. 6866 21%
No. 25187 79%

Blue Fire  (545 posts)         Sat Apr-26-08 12:22 PM
2. Making progress........
   Do you think Rush Limbaugh crossed the line when he hoped for riots during Denver's DNC convention?
Choice Votes Percentage of 32121 Votes
Yes. 6910 22%
No. 25211 78%

That's the entire thread.  Yep, REAL progress!    :lmao:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3210770

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »
Always amusing to see the DUmp DU a poll and then think it is true.  BTW 6 votes for NO from me.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 04:16:45 PM »
What's the link for the survey?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lord Undies

Offline BlueStateSaint

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »
Hmmm.... maybe Ward Churchill is a CIA front.

Dutch, don't you know?

EVERYTHING is a CIA front.

They've been predicting or hoping or calling for violent revolution for years at DU, and now that there's a whiff of it in the air they're getting all pussified? It's all by agent provocateurs?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 10:47:17 PM by dandi »
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »
Rush already said on Friday that he never called for riots or anything like it in Denver or anyplace else. I dare a DUmmy to prove otherwise.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 02:32:27 AM »
Rush already said on Friday that he never called for riots or anything like it in Denver or anyplace else. I dare a DUmmy to prove otherwise.
This is the biggest bunch of BULLSHIT these idiots have ever come up with! Rush was talking about Sharpton threatening to protest and do worse if Hitlery tried to steal the nomination from Barry. I listened to the whole program 2 days straight.

Only an asshole, bent on smearing Rush could possibly bend his words this far! BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!  :banghead:

Rush continues to say if there are riots it will be nothing more than the left showing their true colors. Something he and any other conservative will welcome. All it will do is expose these pukes for exactly what they are!  :loser:
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 11:42:57 AM »
DUmmies wonder about strange picture...

spooked (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-26-08 08:31 AM
82. WEIRD!! A FACE FLASHES on the screen every 10 Clicks or so!
 Did anyone else see this?!

If you click on the different links around the picture in the upper left hand corner, and keep going back to home, a face flashes for a split second in the left hand side of the picture!

Can anyone make out what kind of face it is!? What would they be trying to do with this subliminal?

AHHHHH!!!!!! They can see us!!!!!!!

Frank Cannon  (1000+ posts)       Sat Apr-26-08 11:48 AM
Response to Reply #89
90. This whole thing is just bizarre
 If this a real example of agent provocateurism in action, it's pretty ham-handed and over-the-top.

No- it's just moonbats being normal.

spooked (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-26-08 08:56 AM
Response to Reply #82
84. WOW!! I do know...
 I do know that hypnotists can use points of lights coming out of eyes like that to induce a trance-like state.

Thanks for capturing it!

spooked is right...what a Loon!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »
I really doubt that there will be any conservative groups in Denver pushing for a riot. On the left there will be more of them then any others.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline Lauri

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »

i heard the show.. he was actually playing Reverand Al's comments regarding: "If the superdelegates take the nomination away from Obama, then there is going to be trouble."

sorry, but Rush may be a lot of things but he isnt that stupid.

all he needs to do is replay the entire audio of that day's show. i did hear a woman call in the next day and try and give Rush a big rash of grief over his comments, and he played Al Sharpton's comments yet again but she was dead set that it was Rush wanting to make a problem and not Big Al..

some people just live to be stupid.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 10:28:21 PM »
When was the last time republicans rioted? Oh, yeah, never.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 10:37:10 PM »
What is not being said is that Rush Limbaugh never once "called for rioting" in Denver.  What Rush implied was that he was dreaming, since Sharpton had already threatened riots if the Magic Negro was "denied" the candidacy, that  Operation Chaos would continue to be a success so it would lead the democrats to do what comes natural to them, which is rioting and other basic uncivilized behavior.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 06:48:57 AM »
What is not being said is that Rush Limbaugh never once "called for rioting" in Denver.  What Rush implied was that he was dreaming, since Sharpton had already threatened riots if the Magic Negro was "denied" the candidacy, that  Operation Chaos would continue to be a success so it would lead the democrats to do what comes natural to them, which is rioting and other basic uncivilized behavior.

H5 for being dead on the target, IMO.

Chase her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 01:46:02 PM »

i heard the show.. he was actually playing Reverand Al's comments regarding: "If the superdelegates take the nomination away from Obama, then there is going to be trouble."

sorry, but Rush may be a lot of things but he isnt that stupid.

all he needs to do is replay the entire audio of that day's show. i did hear a woman call in the next day and try and give Rush a big rash of grief over his comments, and he played Al Sharpton's comments yet again but she was dead set that it was Rush wanting to make a problem and not Big Al..

some people just live to be stupid.

Its sad that they do. I may not be the happiest person around but I'm not about to let that stop me from going on trying to make my life better then it is without he help of the US. Government.
MOLON LABE

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 04:14:09 PM »
When was the last time republicans rioted? Oh, yeah, never.

I believe it was twelve noon on the fourteenth of Never, to be exact. 

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.