Author Topic: DUmmy threatens Willow Palin  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DUmmy threatens Willow Palin
« on: November 17, 2010, 02:35:15 PM »
I have not the first clue about this "controversy" or Dancing With The Stars, but whatever makes the DUmmies go bonkers, the more laughs for me.

John Kerry VonErich(1000+ posts) *
Wed Nov-17-10 02:26 PM
Original message
My response to Willow Palin

Dear Willow,

I don't care who your family is, and I don't care how old you are. You are a threat. Your family is a threat. A threat to the United States of America. Threats need to be eliminated, and I pray to God and more so very confident that the elimination will be done in a civil and non violent manner. So I demand you this, DON'T ****ING PUSH US, OR WE WILL PUSH BACK HARDER YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

love,
J to the F'n to the K V E

(Just like what their saying about Willow, I myself can tell you I don't really act like that)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9576982

Don't bother clicking the link, here's what you get:

Missing Topic

If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.
Click here to go back to previous page.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: DUmmy threatens Willow Palin
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »
Willow?  I thought Bristol was the one on DWTS . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 02:38:21 PM »
Big ****ing man threatening a 16 year old girl.  WOW, so brave, such huge balls, what an incredible intellect!  You DUmbasses do know that the Palins love their kids and own guns, right? 
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 02:43:26 PM »

Google Willow Palin and you'll get the story...and no one knows for sure if it's true anyway.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 02:43:56 PM »

Willow called some fag a faggot and his little pansy ass is all hurt over it and the GLTBLITXZF crew at DU is in a snit about it too.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 02:50:43 PM »
So what's next? Threatening to push little Trig's stroller into traffic?

Big, tough DUers.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 03:08:08 PM »
DUmmes hate the Palins because they are:

-Happy
-Successfull
-A solid family unit
-Enjoy the great outdoors

and

-Are conservative

DUmmies are all on medication and seeing shrinks.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 03:11:33 PM »
What's ****ed up is that this what DUmmies are really thinking.  Read what they say in other post about Willow.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 03:31:24 PM »
Yes Virgina, all the political violence is on the left. Always has been.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 03:59:50 PM »
John Kerry VonErich(1000+ posts) *
Wed Nov-17-10 02:26 PM
Original message
My response to Willow Palin

Dear Willow,

I don't care who your family is, and I don't care how old you are. You are a threat. Your family is a threat. A threat to the United States of America. Threats need to be eliminated, and I pray to God and more so very confident that the elimination will be done in a civil and non violent manner. So I demand you this, DON'T ****ING PUSH US, OR WE WILL PUSH BACK HARDER YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

love,

(Just like what their saying about Willow, I myself can tell you I don't really act like that)

Oh, gawd!

:lmao:

Go play in traffic, you impotent little twat!  Nobody gives a **** about how bad you think you are.  The only "push back harder" that you DUmbasses know is when you're playing hide the sausage with your "pitcher".

What a DUmmy badass!

:rotf:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 04:00:52 PM »
Making threats over the internet. Wow, so tough and manly! :sarcasm:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 04:04:36 PM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 04:03:30 PM »
What's ****ed up is that this what DUmmies are really thinking.  Read what they say in other post about Willow.

Nice job finding that & posting it at CU.  I cross-post from there to here and vice versa from time to time when someone finds a gem. :cheersmate:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 04:06:00 PM »
Big ****ing man threatening a 16 year old girl. 

Hardly.

:gay2:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 04:53:24 PM »
One thing DUmmie John F'n Kerry VonErich needs to know is that Mama Sarah would drop the "June Cleaver" persona in 2.5 milliseconds to instantly transform into "KILLER BITCH FROM HELL" the instant ANY of her family is threatened by any DUmmie, liberal, criminal, animal, or whatever.

DUmmie John F'n Kerry VonErich will be taught very quickly that nobody or nothing, and I mean NOBODY or NOTHING, comes between a mama and her family. 

"Pit bull with lipstick" would be mellow to what Palin would actually become when going ballistic on DUmmie's empty cranium.

BTW, that goes double for me.  Go ahead, DUmbass.  Threaten any of my family.  Hope you enjoyed the sunrise this morning, it will be your last! 

It's worthless pieces of shit like this that need to be eliminated, not 16 year old girls, although I'd bet Willow could kick your ass and not even break a sweat.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 05:05:06 PM »
DUmmes hate the Palins because they are:

-Happy
-Successfull
-A solid family unit
-Enjoy the great outdoors

and

-Are conservative

DUmmies are all on medication and seeing shrinks.
HA HA!  :cheersmate: Very well said.

Offline Habsfan

• The Conservative Canadian
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 05:09:58 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_HU6Ax16mc[/youtube]

Just brought back a few memories of the ULTIMATE FAG.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »
^^ :lol:
 :cheersmate:

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 07:02:31 PM »
Too bad they cant put that ass in jail for threatening her what would he do the the little bitch would become a nice Bubba's bitch in jail
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »
One thing DUmmie John F'n Kerry VonErich needs to know is that Any conservative momma would drop the "June Cleaver" persona in 2.5 milliseconds to instantly transform into "KILLER BITCH FROM HELL" the instant ANY of her family is threatened by any DUmmie, liberal, criminal, animal, or whatever.

DUmmie John F'n Kerry VonErich will be taught very quickly that nobody or nothing, and I mean NOBODY or NOTHING, comes between a mama and her family. 

"Pit bull with lipstick" would be mellow to what conservative momma's would actually become when going ballistic on DUmmie's empty cranium.

BTW, that goes double for me.  Go ahead, DUmbass.  Threaten any of my family.  Hope you enjoyed the sunrise this morning, it will be your last! 

It's worthless pieces of shit like this that need to be eliminated, not 16 year old girls, although I'd bet Willow could kick your ass and not even break a sweat.
Fixed for greater accuracy. ;)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 10:05:21 PM »
Dear Willow,

love,

Wow!.  Hate much?

Wasn't Willow the Palin daughter that david letterman made the bad joke about getting pregnant while in NYC a few years back? 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »
I knew I was right to choose "threatening" in Frank's poll a while back. How bad is it when a mod has to make one of "The Crazies" post's disappear? Probably just to cover their own ass monetarily, I suspect.

Wow...

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 01:37:18 AM »

Thanks.

Dad's, too!   :II:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 11:20:17 AM »
Very nice! :-)