Author Topic: The only way we can make a success of Health Care Reform is to force it down the  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Ohh so you are a chickenhawk then?  :tongue:
I cant see this being organized and carried out. An armed revolt against our govt is not gonna happen.

I'm in talks with the national guard already.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
No, but an individual state can stand up and say "No, we will no longer be held to UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws." and I think it would find a surprising amount of company beside it.

So long as you continue to believe that they surround you, to borrow from Glenn Beck, then nothing will change.  It is once you realize that we, in fact SURROUND THEM, that the enema that needt to come to our government at all levels can be brought in.

Thats why we we need to let them know now. Other than that the only alternative will be to try to get people in office that will overturn this.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
It won't be a revolt anymore than the War of Northern Aggression was a "Civil War". Revolt against whom? They can keep that shithole known as D.C. I'd be fine right here in Georgia. All it had to be was states telling the fed to **** off and essentially stop abiding by their unconstitutional laws. If the fed wants to bring it to the states, that's on them. They lost 360K people last time and I don't think they'll have the same success as they did the last time. Not with the ***** moonbats on the left.

GA will fall in line and follow what the feds tell them to do.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
GA will fall in line and follow what the feds tell them to do.

Keep thinking that. As I said before, it has happened before. Nothing has changed, other than the fact that we now have the same weapons (in the last war the union had rifled barrels) and they don't have the moral grounds to stand on, even though with Delaware, Maryland, and Misery, they didn't then either.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Actually, no it doesn't.

In other words, if the constitution itself doesn't give the Fed the authority, and alternately doesn't deny the authority to the several states, then BY DEFAULT the states - and their individual citizens - have the trumping authority here.  Even "Supreme Court Prescident" cannot grant the Fed an authority that the Constitution says it does not and cannot have.  Not without setting at nought the entire framework of the legitimate, constitutional government anyway.

Then what the hell is Bam Bam doing appointing Czars? Every single one of them only answers to the executive branch. Clearly throwing the Constitution out the window. What exactly are the other branches doing about it again? Diddly squat, that's what!

This Pres is the closest thing to a dictator that this country has ever seen. What bothers me is, if he can get away with it, what will stop any of the future Commander in Chief's in the future of doing the same thing or worse?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!