Author Topic: I Trust Obama, And I'm Sick Of People Here Not Giving Him A Chance  (Read 923 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
mudesi  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-10-09 10:34 AM
Original message
I Trust Obama, And I'm Sick Of People Here Not Giving Him A Chance

It's been THREE WHOLE MONTHS, people. For God's sake, give the guy a chance. He's trying his best and he's actually doing the work of the people, unlike the last guy who probably was on vacation by now.

If in a couple of years the economy is still in the shitter, the Iraq war is still going on, and Afghanistan is a hopeless mess, then you can bitch. But I doubt that'll happen. I'm fully confident in Obama and I believe he is going to be the greatest president in all of history.

Wait and see.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5427188

I guess hope and change takes more than 3 months  :lmao:

rollingrock  (609 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-10-09 05:24 PM
Response to Reply #50
145. He already lied at least once

his promise to begin immediate withdrawal from Iraq once in office? already broken.

Obama lied people died!!!1111111
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 03:20:43 AM by Freeper »
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Vagabond

Re: I Trust Obama, And I'm Sick Of People Here Not Giving Him A Chance
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 09:09:12 AM »
Obama didn't get a moribound economy, a country that had just seceded to his south, or a war fighting another sovereign power that was stronger than the US.  How is he supposed to be the greatest, truthfully he faces no great challenges and he is currently on track to an inconsequential presidency.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 11:13:43 AM »
Obama didn't get a moribound economy, a country that had just seceded to his south, or a war fighting another sovereign power that was stronger than the US.  How is he supposed to be the greatest, truthfully he faces no great challenges and he is currently on track to an inconsequential presidency.

Jimmy Carter and Bill Klintoon can both breathe a sigh of relief that they will not be remembered as the absolute worst presidents of this nation.  Zero will be the hands down winner....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 11:29:48 AM »

Jimmy Carter and Bill Klintoon can both breathe a sigh of relief that they will not be remembered as the absolute worst presidents of this nation.  Zero will be the hands down winner....

He will set dark skinned people back forty years.  It's ashame too when you think of the qualified intelligent people who could have broken the "glass ceiling" and really established an "American first" instead of this American diaster.   

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 11:47:51 AM »
I testify that there is no god but Obama, and I testify that Maddow is the messenger of Obama.

I bear witness that none is worthy of worship but Obama, the One alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Maddow is His servant and Messenger

Glory be to Obama and K&R to Obama, and there is none worthy of fawning thread-after-thread but Obama, and Obama is the speecherificest. And there is no might or power except with Obama, the Exalted, the Great One.

There is none worthy of worship except Obama. He is only One. There are no partners for Him. For His is the Kingdom. And for Him is the Praise. He gives pro-life and causes death. And He is Alive. He is Eternal. Possessor of Majesty and Reverence. In His hand is the tax relief for all those making less than $250,000 or $125,000 for unamrried individuals, GLBT domestic partners to be excluded. And He is the goodness. And He is on everything powerful.

I seek stimulus from Obama, my Lord, from every hedge fund  I invested in knowingly or unknowingly, secretly or openly, and I turn towards Him from the sin that I know and from the sin that I do not know. Certainly You, You (are) the knower of the unpaid taxes and the Concealer (of) the mistakes and the Forgiver (of) the evasions. And (there is) no power and no strength except from Obama, the Most High, the Most Great

O Obama! I seek universal, single-payer healthcare in You from that I should not join any partner with You knowingly. I seek Your forgiveness from that which I do not pay. I repent from it (ignorance) I free myself from capitalism and joining partners with You and from all individuality. I submit to Your will I believe and I declare: There is none worthy of worship besides Obama and with him Maddow is his Messenger.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 03:24:51 AM »
Mr. Snuggle Bunny=Julio from Mickey D's????? :o
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.