Author Topic: SUGGESTION: THE OBAMA UNDER THE BUS CLUB  (Read 753 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
SUGGESTION: THE OBAMA UNDER THE BUS CLUB
« on: April 11, 2009, 11:03:05 AM »

Some of the DUmmies are starting to toss the moron under the bus...maybe we should sticky a thread with the tastiest nuggets? For example, in this DUmp thread (posted by the wealthy Kpete, who lives in a gated community in a McMansion, by the way)...

ima_sinnic  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Apr-11-09 03:56 PM
Response to Original message
9. I fell for the con artist's "constitutional scholar" schtick, and also the "community organizer" BS

even my 93-yo father greatly admired his so-called community organizer past and felt that that signaled he was compassionate and understanding of real-world injustice. That gave me, also, confidence (falsely, I see now) that he would be sympathetic to causes for the poor and downtrodden. HA! His ONLY "sympathy" is for the billionaire banker scammers. Everybody else can go to ****ing hell, apparently, now that he's conned his way into the presidency.

I fell for his empty "promise" that habeas corpus would be restored stat. I guess he felt free to say whatever bullshit he wanted, knowing that the billionaires would provide for him handsomely no matter what, with the deals he could offer them.

I wonder how his "constitutional law" students feel about this? I wonder if he taught that the Constitution is just a piece of paper with a lot of quaint but meaningless idealistic notions that one could first promise to uphold and defend and then simply ignore after being elected to office.

Where are the O cheerleaders on this issue, anyway? Am I simply an "Obama hater"?

That's a spicy meat-a-ball, no?

Mods?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: SUGGESTION: THE OBAMA UNDER THE BUS CLUB
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »
H5 to you, BFDU.  I think it would be a worthy thread to track just who gets their pizza, and who doesn't.  My guess is that those who finance Skinner's vacation fund won't get tombstoned . . . and newbies will.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
Quote from:
ima_sinnic

I wonder how his "constitutional law" students feel about this? I wonder if he taught that the Constitution is just a piece of paper with a lot of quaint but meaningless idealistic notions that one could first promise to uphold and defend and then simply ignore after being elected to office.

How is this different from any other liberal, regardless of whether they're an elected official or a rank and file ideological follower?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »
QC  (1000+ posts)        Sat Apr-11-09 01:13 PM
Response to Original message
12. Why do you hate America? n/t

#12 is the end of the line.  The DU thread is dead.  #12 is also the most stupid post on the thread.  On its surface, it is out-of-context, and rhetorical in nature.  It begs no answer and is designed in an effort to get the Obama Deniers to question themselves.  It is also meant to deflect from the truth that if you indeed love the USA, you have to be against this current administration.  Logic and reality dictate true Americans must fight the anti-American activity going on in Washington.

So, #12's "Why do you hate America?" is in reality asking "Why do you love America?", but again, not begging an answer, just begging to be exposed.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 12:43:19 PM »
The dummies are quickly realizing that reality bites their dumb asses.  This will only make the DUmp a much more interesting place to hang out to see how the support-Obama-at-all-cost group and the anti-Obama group fight it out over the next four years.

:couch: :popcorn:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 08:30:24 PM by Traveshamockery »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 12:55:29 PM »

Where are the O cheerleaders on this issue, anyway? Am I simply an "Obama hater"?

Well, he has said the Constitution is a document of "negative liberties". Run through the Orwellian Newspeak nuance-o-meter translates roughly to "kill whitey (rich ones who believe in the Bill of Rights first) and confiscate his stuff and give it to all minorities foreign and domestic even if they're undocumented".

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
The dummies are quickly realizing that reality bites their dumb asses.  This will only make the DUmp a much more interesting place to hang out to see how the support-Obama-at-all-cost group and the anti-Obama group fight it out over the next fours.  

:couch: :popcorn:

This means that the Hillary supporters will be baaaaack . . .   :whatever:

ETA:  Changing the emoticon from a tongue to a "whatever" . . . It fits a lot better.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 05:28:40 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 04:07:06 PM »
^5 BFDU!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen