Author Topic: primitives want to "re-educate" "freepers"  (Read 2943 times)

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: primitives want to "re-educate" "freepers"
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 09:49:17 PM »
I've been thinking about this. My question is, why don't they bring it? I mean, seriously, stop ****ing talking shit and bring it already. I'm ready. Let's ****ing go. Damn, stop procrastinating. Let's get this shit over with.

Because, they are nutless pussies?
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 01:24:43 AM »
BlooInBloo  (1000+ posts)        Tue Apr-07-09 08:56 PM
Response to Original message

1. Bring him/her to my urban hellhole, see a gay club, a book reading, and a play.

If we do get re-eduated, or rather have to do some re-educating, can I puh-leeeze have this one?? I'd like a chance to see if my drama degree did any good, show them my personal library, take them to a gay club I have been to in ATL, and show them the people living under overpasses here. I think we'd have a real good old-fashioned time. You know how ignorant and backward all of us Rethuglicans are that live in the South, how devoid of kultchur. Then I will take them to my business and show them REAL LIVE people who are working, while I have my foot up their a$$. I'm in, DUmpmonkey. :tongue:

There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 04:32:38 AM »
If we wanted to return the favor, the proper way to "re-educate" the DUmp could be summed up in one action:

Cut off food supplies to the cities.

Then, we'd have some wailing and gnashing of teeth.  :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »
If we wanted to return the favor, the proper way to "re-educate" the DUmp could be summed up in one action:

Cut off food supplies to the cities.

Then, we'd have some wailing and gnashing of teeth. 

That would do it. Rescind all food stamp cards, and public housing, and they would be screwed.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2009, 06:14:53 AM »
That would do it. Rescind all food stamp cards, and public housing, and they would be screwed.

I like the way you think....   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2009, 12:27:10 AM »

I like the way you think....   

Yes, well, like most women, I can be heartless, when necessary.

Offline Strider

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2009, 12:13:06 PM »

Yes, well, like most women, I can be heartless, when necessary.
Heartless??
not from where I am sitting...I call it wisdom steeped in reality.
clamping on to the tit is why they love gov. rule, without it they might have to survive and think on thier own....the very thing they are incapable of

Offline Strider

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »
ATTENTION ALL LURKING D.U PUSSIES!!!
I accept your invitation to be re-educated.
There will be tea parties all over the country on the 15th...I will be waiting for you and we can discuss this fantasy you have. But first know this, you are ****ing with the part of the population that doesn't believe in peacefull discussion when their freedom is threatened and will not likely sit back and try and understand why you feel the way you do and quite frankly I am tired of your empty ****ing threats. So gather your nuts,bring your 2x4's,your books, make out a will and come on down!!!  but I think you will have a hard time remembering why you are there when you find a  foot stuck up your ass !
Oh...and kestrel, you talk pretty  tough for a faggot from Encino...was Dahmer a relative of yours? you know what they did to his cannibalistic ass....