Author Topic: What does the media mean by Obama should stop blaming Bush....  (Read 3961 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: What does the media mean by Obama should stop blaming Bush....
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 10:51:23 PM »

Stuck on stupid.
Response to swayne (Original post)
Thu Jun 14, 2012, 01:25 PM
treestar (33,150 posts)
4. Of course he shouldn't stop
Dubya is to blame. Republicans never want to take responsibility for their actions and the media never lets them if they would.

Response to swayne (Original post)
Thu Jun 14, 2012, 01:35 PM
Baitball Blogger (2,148 posts)
5. Get prepared. Republicans are not going to take responsibility for this mess.

Instead they call Obama the most corrupt president we ever had. There was another, a long time ago However, you ask them for details and they can't come up with any. We give those to you every day. Read and learn.

Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #5)
Thu Jun 14, 2012, 01:37 PM
 The Wielding Truth (7,447 posts)
8. Name me one thing they take responsibility for?
We're responsible for stopping DUmbasses like you from screwing the working man.
That's a fact.
Reminds me of the old...if the Foo shits, wear it, joke.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2012, 08:08:32 AM »
^^^^^Those facts are worth saving on the computer.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 08:10:05 AM »
It seems Obama's critics know much more about him than his fans do  ::)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 08:11:18 AM »
Obama loves the poor!
That's why he creates so many of them.

Stolen.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 08:26:26 AM »
I remain flummoxed, and no relief in sight.

What mess did George Bush leave us?

I recall, vividly, that up until early spring 2007, things were going pretty damned good for everybody, the primitives included.  Low unemployment, low inflation, an expanding economy, and so on.

One wonders why it changed circa early spring 2007?

Oh.

That was shortly after Harry and Bela took control of Congress, and obstructed George Bush.

I wish critics of George Bush would illuminate us; what, exactly, were the "messes" George Bush left us?

I've never gotten an answer.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 09:39:17 AM »
Hey DUmmy lurkers.  BEG provided a link up there about halfway down the page.  This is the Chicago Tribune.  It's not all Cavers or Freepers, and it's not all DUers and KosKids.  A slice of the populace, in other words.  There are 1400 comments on there, I couldn't read all of them, but I read about 20 minutes worth of a random sample. 

Not one shred of love for your messiah.  White-hot rage, yes.  You need to get out of the hive once in a while and see what the deal is on the ground.  You guys echoing at each other always results in very nasty surprises. 

Or don't.  Keep your head up your ass for all I care. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »
Keep your head up your ass for all I care.

The primitives got no choice.

Their heads are swollen so much they can't get them out of there any more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 12:13:53 PM »
Hey Dummies:  Lots of comments in this vein:

can't get any more elite than this. I think the liberals have it wrong when they paint conservitives as the 1%. It's so the other way around.

Does anyone need another reason NOT to vote for Obama??  The guy is the penultimate elitist, collecting money from the rich and famous, who don't pay taxes because they keep their money offshore, who always vote liberal because they know they can con another liberal and who have distain for the average working American

This is really starting to get old. The only people left who still support Obama are the liberal Hollywood elites and fashionistas, and they are really fattening up his wallet.

The Democrats don't represent the Little Guy they clearly represent the rich and famous.

Offline jukin

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 12:25:35 PM »
You know for being the smartest person to ever be President ,he seems to have failed to find a way to fix all of those "Problems" he inherited from that dumbass Bush.  I'd say it's way past time for Barry Big Ears to fix anything and to send him packing back to Chicago.

I think that 0bama thought it would fix itself. The man has less than ZERO experience in how the real world works. In school he was always put ahead by affirmative action so he never had to compete. That is a real world dilemma he has never had to deal with. He then was a paid political community agitator. Again, nothing even remotely like the real world, only shaking down people and corporations.

To put it bluntly 0bama is the greatest living example of the "Dunning Kruger" effect. This states that the less one knows about a subject the more confident one is that they are able. Conversely, those that are knowledgeable are not that confident that they are able. In short, Dunning Kruger states that the incompetent consider themselves much more competent than knowledgeable. 0bama to a tee or what?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 12:25:56 PM »
When Carter was (P)resident, he signed CRIA into law. It was in essence the first codified reparations program. The clinnochio administration was responsible for accelerating it to critical mass, and it blew up at the end of the Bush administration.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
The problem with them is they buy the hype and not the reality. Every single normal person in this country feels the pinch, well, more like a stab wound. And if they even had an ounce of intellectual honesty (and oxymoron for DUmmies, I know) they'd trace it back to the Dems taking over the congress. President Bush dropped the ball on many things and gave in way too much. But he's a Republican, not a conservative. But people who blame others for their mistakes are usually incompetent and and have no idea how to solve a problem. It's a sign immaturity. Learned that lesson in first grade. I blamed a little boy for making me lose at 4-square. I punched him and had to go in and put my head down on my desk. Of course, I was in first grade and was expected to be immature. Punching should only be done after school, away from teachers and only to liberals.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams