Author Topic: The Canadian government could end the occupation of Ottawa...  (Read 587 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The Canadian government could end the occupation of Ottawa...
« on: February 17, 2022, 02:45:28 AM »
Enter stage left (2,290 posts)

by Monday AM.

The temperatures in Ottawa will be around zero (0 degrees Fahrenheit] by midnight Sunday.

Warn every single driver that if they aren't out of the area by 9:00 Sunday night that we will shoot out every side window on every single vehicle left in the occupation of the Canadian capital at midnight, Sunday night.

22 caliber pellet guns will destroy the side windows of 90-95% of all vehicles. The beauty of this is the shooters can be 10-15 meters away, out of sight, and out of danger.

After that, bring in the fire dept & have them hose down the whole area.

Let's see how long these covid "patriots" would like that kind of situation.

2. You are right, but I've been shooting .177 caliber pellet guns for over 50 years...

I can put 3 pellets in a 1/2 circle at 10 meters. That's why I suggested pellet guns.

They are almost unbelievably accurate, and not lethal unless you want them to be.

Please, do some research before you flame me on this post.

Sneederbunk (10,202 posts)

6. How many side windows do you have under your belt?

Response to Sneederbunk (Reply #6)Thu Feb 17, 2022, 12:26 AM
Star Member Enter stage left (2,290 posts)

8. Wow...I'm a army sharpshooter, special forces trained, expert on numerous weapon...

have you ever even shot a gun in anger?

Sympthsical (3,288 posts)

3. People really are running with this lust for authoritarianism thing

I'm . . . almost impressed.

Response to Sympthsical (Reply #3)Thu Feb 17, 2022, 12:06 AM

4. It's coming on 3 weeks, what do you suggest...

donuts and tea?

Why don''t you ask the citizens of Ottawa how they feel about not being able to enjoy their lives or sleep at night because of these mother-truckers bowing their air horns all night.

I'm offering a non-lethal chance to end this bullshit, please give me your BETTER IDEA!

Lancero (2,469 posts)

5. Not to mention the lust for violence.

They're serious suggesting shooting up vehicles as a solution.

Seriously, it's like they want people to start rioting in the streets.

Response to Lancero (Reply #5)Thu Feb 17, 2022, 12:21 AM

7. What do you think they're doing...if it isn't rioting in the streets??????

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216364344

God, I hope this isn't a mole.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Re: The Canadian government could end the occupation of Ottawa...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 08:36:28 AM »
Ottawa PD shooting out truckers' windows should do years of wonder for truckers' willingness to deliver food and fuel to Ottawa. Even Turdeau might understand that ... making him smarter than the average DUmmie ... a very little smarter ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 08:46:12 AM »
and just like that the DUmmies are pro-gun and for mass shootings of innocent people who don't think like they do.

How about a more peaceful solution to end this? How about getting rid of the ridiculous mandates that started this in the first place?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 08:50:57 AM »

8. Wow...I'm a army sharpshooter, special forces trained, expert on numerous weapon...

DUmbass....just because you're good at video games doesn't mean anything in the real world.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 08:54:53 AM »
Lucid Dreamer (370 posts)

9. I know what will get them out of town.

Last edited Thu Feb 17, 2022, 03:12 AM - Edit history (1)

Just tell them to go drive their damn trucks and deliver the products. Stop trying to put everybody in jail.
Cripes! They would be on the road and out of sight and who gives a crap whether they have masks on?
Everything solved in 24 hours!

Well honestly, who does give a crap whether they're masked and vaccined?  All of this monumental fuss and bother because PM stompy foot doesn't get his way.  Nobody replied to this post.  WHAT DO YOU REALLY CARE???

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 09:05:03 AM »

DUmbass....just because you're good at video games doesn't mean anything in the real world.

Another valor-stealing pretender?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2022, 09:41:53 AM »

Of course. DUmmies lie. DUmmies lie all of the time.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2022, 10:06:15 AM »

virtual valor thief
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2022, 10:33:07 AM »
Of course. DUmmies lie. DUmmies lie all of the time.

What gave it away the Ranger tab, 3 CIB's, air assault wings, Master Parachutist Badge and Navy Cross awarded while on Seal  team Artillery 8 1/2?   :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2022, 10:45:57 AM »
What could possibly go wrong?  :thatsright: :mental:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2022, 10:49:24 AM »

He could be a vet talking up mediocre service.

Sharpshooter is middle tier for weapons qualification, Expert being someone who hits 36+/40....but he's acting as if he is a sniper.

I qualified Expert once with my rifle. Every other time, I made Sharpshooter. With pistol and grenade, I always make Expert. According to his parsing, that would be "expert with numerous weapon [sic]"

"Special Forces trained" also seems dubiously stated. He did not say he was SF, only trained.

I've been on several training exercises with SF and their 18Ds were always eager to pass along their knowledge, but I would never characterize myself as an SF trained medic.

Probably a chapter case from the infantry. Leftists tend to find the combat arms too rigorous for their taste.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 11:05:33 AM »
He could be a vet talking up mediocre service.

Sharpshooter is middle tier for weapons qualification, Expert being someone who hits 36+/40....but he's acting as if he is a sniper.

I qualified Expert once with my rifle. Every other time, I made Sharpshooter. With pistol and grenade, I always make Expert. According to his parsing, that would be "expert with numerous weapon [sic]"

"Special Forces trained" also seems dubiously stated. He did not say he was SF, only trained.

I've been on several training exercises with SF and their 18Ds were always eager to pass along their knowledge, but I would never characterize myself as an SF trained medic.

Probably a chapter case from the infantry. Leftists tend to find the combat arms too rigorous for their taste.

I'd guess it's 100% bogus.

But that's just me. As a space shuttle door gunner, in Seal Team Delta, I should know.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2022, 11:13:06 AM »
I'd guess it's 100% bogus.

But that's just me. As a space shuttle door gunner, in Seal Team Delta, I should know.

Hey! we don't have a space shuttle anymore.. Hmmm somethings suspicious about your claims.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2022, 11:39:59 AM »

Or how about:

ANTIFA

BLM

Occupy Wall Street

Here?

A bit selective eh?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2022, 12:08:17 PM »
Response to Sympthsical (Reply #3)Thu Feb 17, 2022, 12:06 AM

4. It's coming on 3 weeks, what do you suggest...

donuts and tea?

Why don''t you ask the citizens of Ottawa how they feel about not being able to enjoy their lives or sleep at night because of these mother-truckers bowing their air horns all night.

I'm offering a non-lethal chance to end this bullshit, please give me your BETTER IDEA!
As soon as you ask the citizens of Seattle what they think about the Chaz no-go zone.

Meal Team 6?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2022, 12:18:51 PM »
Borrowing a term from Thomas Sowell, DUpipo are geniuses in Stage 1 Thinking: "Just do ______ and the problem is solved." I.E., not thinking about what will happen next.

In the case of Enter stage left, that pellet-gun solution's outcome is doubtful, and no thought is given to, "Then what?"

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2022, 12:19:35 PM »
wow. Not a single riot. No buildings burned. No looting at all. Just some Honk honk.
And Lefty is hoping for snipers firing into truckers windows at night.

The violence is simmering just below the surface. almost to a boil.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2022, 12:22:05 PM »
That thread is pretty typical of your typical leftist and that is why I won't lose a wink of sleep if I protect myself.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2022, 12:39:20 PM »
If you shoot their side windows out then their cabs will be colder when moving (as cold air blows in) than if they stayed in place.  Shooting their windows out would make them want to stay in place, not move.

Also, some of them brought their children with them.  Does the DUmmie want the children of peaceful protestors to freeze to death? I guess so.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2022, 12:43:43 PM »

I am certain of it.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2022, 12:44:40 PM »
wow. Not a single riot. No buildings burned. No looting at all. Just some Honk honk.
And Lefty is hoping for snipers firing into truckers windows at night.

The violence is simmering just below the surface. almost to a boil.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2022, 03:48:25 PM »
Hey! we don't have a space shuttle anymore.. Hmmm somethings suspicious about your claims.  :cheersmate:
Well...you don't have super duper TSI(C) CODE alpha clearance.... so you wouldn't understand. But that's ok.

Lol