Author Topic: Concealed carry; open carry; Constitutional carry; ghost guns; "stand your  (Read 612 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

Atticus (11,894 posts)

Concealed carry; open carry; Constitutional carry; ghost guns; "stand your
ground" statutes; white supremacy and antisemitic militias; a White House that spewed racism, bigotry and misogyny for four years ------------

Any idea why shooting deaths have greatly increased?

(NOTE: "Biden's fault" has already been taken.)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216145181

What percentage of shooting deaths can be attributed to "white supremacy and antisemitic militias; a White House that spewed racism, bigotry and misogyny for four years?"

Next, what percentage can be attributed to criminals, defunding police, low/no bail laws and lax prosecution of criminals?

Offline SVPete

Re: Concealed carry; open carry; Constitutional carry; ghost guns; "stand your
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 06:36:57 PM »
Atticus (11,894 posts)
A. Concealed carry; B. open carry; C. Constitutional carry; D. ghost guns; E. "stand your
ground" statutes; F. white supremacy and antisemitic militias; G. a White House that spewed racism, bigotry and misogyny for four years

Well, since most of the murderers plaguing large cities could not legally possess the guns they used, the obvious and only correct answer is: H. None of Atticus' bogeymen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 06:48:20 PM »
Funny how everything went to shit AFTER Trump left office. Seemed like it was going pretty good to me.

Immigration
No inflation
Economy
Afghanistan withdrawal was planned
Vaccines were developed with a distribution plan
Energy independent
Crime decreasing

All of that got way off track in 10 short months. That and more.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 06:53:37 PM »
I miss the DUmmie threads crowing ever time the stock market ticked down. Since Biden was installed I guess the market has just been roaring, but my portfolio isn’t showing that. And the threads about kids in cages … I guess they put them all in luxurious homes now, huh?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 07:28:17 PM »
Concealed carry; open carry; Constitutional carry; ghost guns; "stand your
ground" statutes; white supremacy and antisemitic militias; a White House that spewed racism, bigotry and misogyny for four years ------------

(NOTE: "Biden's fault" has already been taken.)

I would love to see how many unlawful shootings have been committed by 1.) people open-carrying, 2.) people who were (legally) concealed carrying, 3.) people using ghost guns, 4.) white supremacists or anti-semites. I'm going to venture a guess these aren't the primary reasons for the increase.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 05:23:36 AM »
There certainly is a lot of black-on-black crime that white supremacists seem to be responsible for. Did they start letting blacks join the Aryan Brotherhood and the liberal media failed to report it?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 06:55:39 AM »
There certainly is a lot of black-on-black crime that white supremacists seem to be responsible for. Did they start letting blacks join the Aryan Brotherhood and the liberal media failed to report it?
You didn't get the memo? Our dues collection was way down so we went to the south side of Chicago to drum up more membership. The response was overwhelming
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2021, 05:42:26 PM »
Ima gonna leave this for the DUchebag DUmbasses right here.

Also the 2019 Mass murderers has a very similar high melanin content too.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.