Author Topic: DUmmies Hot for Al  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: DUmmies Hot for Al
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 10:32:54 AM »
ellie  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-01-10 11:05 PM
Response to Original message
29. I could listen to him
 talk policy all day.

I'd rather scrape my ears off with an exacto knife.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 10:42:50 AM »
Any guy who has to pad the family jewels to make them match his shoe size has too much egotistical baggage. Ever since he lost the election he's been in this absurd campaign to be elected Captain Planet's rambling sidekick. At least he found Manbearpig before he could unleash untold horrors on the human race. One does wonder, however, why Stinky is the one who started the thread. Perhaps Mrs. Stinky has refused to wear the strap on until he does a better job of cleaning the litter box.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »
Any guy who has to pad the family jewels to make them match his shoe size has too much egotistical baggage. Ever since he lost the election he's been in this absurd campaign to be elected Captain Planet's rambling sidekick. At least he found Manbearpig before he could unleash untold horrors on the human race. One does wonder, however, why Stinky is the one who started the thread. Perhaps Mrs. Stinky has refused to wear the strap on until he does a better job of cleaning the litter box.

Cindie

Not very lady-like Cin! I luv it! hahahahahahaha!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »

Cindie

He must like that "full" feeling . . .  :o
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »
He must like that "full" feeling . . .  :o

Oh, that's SO bad!  :cheersmate:

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 11:49:05 AM »

Cindie

....and disgusting! heh!

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 11:53:17 AM »
I just caught a little bit of Rush today, but he said that CBS is blaming the divorce on Bush.   :lmao:

Then he said he had a drive-by caller who was blaming him (Rush) for the split.   :lmao:  This is because Rush exposed the globull warming hoax, and Al will be broke in a few years.  Tipper wanted her half now. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »

Cindie

I can do worse . . .  :-) :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2010, 12:32:55 PM »
I can do worse . . .  :-) :fuelfire:

Yeah, but it wouldn't be the same place without Delilah!