Author Topic: Who Says They Can't get DUmber?  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Alpha Mare

Re: Who Says They Can't get DUmber?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 11:01:44 PM »
If ya want a good laugh, "Coast to Coast" is one laugh riot after another! They got witches, people who see dead people, abductees by little green men, ESP, Psychics, on and on and on! I listen to it on my way home at night.

We only have one talk radio station, so it ain't like I have a choice. I often try to figure out what their DUmp handles are. It's Moonbat central!

Oh hell, I gotta find that so we can listen at work.  :cheersmate:
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 11:04:37 PM »
Monday May 24, 2010

First Half: Internet security and marketing expert, Bill Waggoner will discuss how Facebook owns your personal data and why the ACLU is suing them, as well as how restriction of Internet services could be used as a control weapon.

Second Half: Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin reports on the clandestine activities of the Bilderberg Group.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

Enjoy :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 11:12:09 PM »
OMG, don't be shocked, but I love Coast to Coast :lmao:

The show is totally interesting, and it can be a little out there but that's what makes it so good. Don't ask me how, but I totally got sucked into something that was on Coast to Coast called Project Serpo, I was obsessed with reading about it, but I think it's since been proven to be not true LOL.

Here's the info if anyone is interested, it really is a fascinating read:

http://www.serpo.org/
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 11:15:21 PM »
Linda Moulton Howe does the Zeta Reticuli updates on C2C AM.  She'll be on Thursday night.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 11:18:16 PM »
Linda Moulton Howe does the Zeta Reticuli updates on C2C AM.  She'll be on Thursday night.

Oh no :lmao:

I don't get to listen to the show that much because it's on so late on the east coast so I was thinking of joining the C2C website so I can at least listen to repeat shows.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 11:19:56 PM »
Oh lord, some goofy woman is on now telling us how her dead grandmother's spirit protected her in an automobile accident.

I'm not sure if this is from last night's show or if it comes on an hour early here. ---> http://www.wlac.com/mediaplayer/?station=WLAC-AM&action=listenlive&channel_title=

Offline Chris_

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 11:22:27 PM »
I got into the habit of falling asleep with the radio on.  I picked up a second radio set to the AM station here.  My regular FM radio gets used as an alarm clock.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 11:26:35 PM »
Oh lord, some goofy woman is on now telling us how her dead grandmother's spirit protected her in an automobile accident.

I'm not sure if this is from last night's show or if it comes on an hour early here. ---> http://www.wlac.com/mediaplayer/?station=WLAC-AM&action=listenlive&channel_title=

I wonder if you're listening to last nights show? I thought it came on here live at 1AM EST?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 11:28:21 PM »
I think it is last night's show.  It's on from 11pm-5am here, so part of it is a rerun. 

Current caller is discussing shadow people :whatever:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 11:30:01 PM »
I think it is last night's show.  It's on from 11pm-5am here, so part of it is a rerun. 

:lmao:

I love shadow people talk!

I swear I'm not a kook LOL, I just love stuff like this.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 11:35:17 PM »
This ukulele version of 'Over the Rainbow' they keep playing grates on my nerves.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 11:37:43 PM »
OH, GOD, you have to hear this woman that's on now.  Click on that link... :lmao:

"I'm possessed.  He made me rip everything out of my Bible and write '666' all over everything.  I went to the toilet the last time and it was all snakes."

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 01:04:57 AM »
Don't tell me.......he was listening to "Coast to Coast AM". Hell they had a guy the other night tell everyone the gubmint is hiding alien technology! Some staffer for a congressman swears she has seen "reports"!

Of course this was from a show originally broadcast in 1998. Funny we never heard of this congress critter "demanding" the report should be released to the public.

The whole thing was full of "Black Op" conspiracies! "We fund programs where we are not allowed to know what the money is being spent on!"

If ya want a good laugh, "Coast to Coast" is one laugh riot after another! They got witches, people who see dead people, abductees by little green men, ESP, Psychics, on and on and on! I listen to it on my way home at night.

We only have one talk radio station, so it ain't like I have a choice. I often try to figure out what their DUmp handles are. It's Moonbat central!
What?!

Do you mean to tell me that 'Shadow People' do not exist and that 'Remote Viewing' is a farce?

DAMMIT!!

DEVASTATED!

Oh well, at least we still have the Weird Al sounding Coast to Coast AM bumper theme song:

[youtube=425,350]DJvYvDijdDw[/youtube]
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 01:06:50 AM »
I hate that song. :lmao:

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 01:08:26 AM »
N. Idaho, about 40 miles from the Kanuck border. If it's cloudy I can get Spokane stations, but the static on Am can drive ya nuts! Most people think I'm unbalanced enough I don't need any outside influence. heh!
You must be close to Bonner's Ferry. My wife grew up there and her father knew Randy Weaver personally but did NOT hold the same ideology as Weaver.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 07:00:28 AM »

Shadow People are creepy. But the Black-Eyed Kids are very scary.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 09:35:16 AM »
Do what I do, then:  Assume that there really is no limit to their stupidity, and don't stick your head in shit. :tongue:

In this forum? Thats unpossible.  :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.