Author Topic: Let the good times roll  (Read 1103 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Let the good times roll
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:48:06 PM »
With election season drawing neigh on DU we begin the string of never ending Opus.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtKv55yE9OY[/youtube]

In that spirit I give you this link:

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/11074871

workinclasszero (4,341 posts)

Well folks I guess I'm done here

I'm tired of the right wing lies about Hillary spread by Bernie backers.

One of them told a Hillary backer to just get out of DU tonight like they own the place. So I alerted on it and guess what happened?

I found out that indeed Bernie backers do own this board.
Voted me down and insulted me in the jury comments as well!

So I've had a belly full of these republican stalking horses for Cruz/Walker/Bush I'm outta here. Maybe I can come back after Hillary wins the nomination like we all know she will. We will see how many of these purists are actually democrats then! Not very damn many I bet!

Take care all   

The DUmp is rapidly falling into armed camps with the typical hilarious results.    But we all know when the time comes the will march lemming like to their polling place and pull the lever for the Democrat du jour.

I will leave to your imagination the comments to this opus.   I tried to pick my favorite one but there are just so many and I couldn't see bringing them all over.

Well there was this one...

leftofcool (8,454 posts)

3. Don't you dare leave!

Bernie backers are just like Rand Paul supporters. They share the same ideologies plus they believe Bernie shits only rainbows, the same way teabaggers believe about Paul. They will all be gone once Hillary wins the nomination.
(emphasis mine)
Now who's mole was that?? :-)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Let the good times roll
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 06:51:05 PM »
Here's to Bernie.
At one time I didn't think he was good for anything and I wasn't far from right.
But now Bernie may turn out to be invaluable when it comes to turning Hitlery's world on it's ear.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 06:53:04 PM »
skins won't get rid of the Bernie Guevera and Fauxahontas supporters.

During the primaries, he'll be Hill's Whore, and use stalking horses to shout down the uber-leftists. If Hillary gets the nomination, he has to keep them on the Island to guarantee their vote for the Hildabeast, using the "lesser of two evils" fallacy.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 07:05:19 PM »
skins won't get rid of the Bernie Guevera and Fauxahontas supporters.

During the primaries, he'll be Hill's Whore, and use stalking horses to shout down the uber-leftists. If Hillary gets the nomination, he has to keep them on the Island to guarantee their vote for the Hildabeast, using the "lesser of two evils" fallacy.

Yeah but it sure is fun in the mean time watching them pout an hold their breath until they turn blue.   :rotf:

Next they need an openly gay or transgender to enter the race.   Just to keep it interesting.   :yahoo:

Rue Paul needs to announce!! You go guyfriend!  Show 'em what your made of  (well ok maybe not) :rotf:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 07:33:39 PM »
Yeah but it sure is fun in the mean time watching them pout an hold their breath until they turn blue.   :rotf:

Next they need an openly gay or transgender to enter the race.   Just to keep it interesting.   :yahoo:

Rue Paul needs to announce!! You go guyfriend!  Show 'em what your made of  (well ok maybe not) :rotf:

That would be enough to turn the anti-Hillary DUmmies into RuePaulistas!

Imagine the Rue Paul vs. Rand Paul debate! Only debate rule: Rue Paul has to keep it in his pants.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 07:51:18 PM »
workinclasszero (4,341 posts)

Well folks I guess I'm done here

I'm tired of the right wing lies about Hillary spread by Bernie backers.

One of them told a Hillary backer to just get out of DU tonight like they own the place. So I alerted on it and guess what happened?

I found out that indeed Bernie backers do own this board.
Voted me down and insulted me in the jury comments as well!

So I've had a belly full of these republican stalking horses for Cruz/Walker/Bush I'm outta here. Maybe I can come back after Hillary wins the nomination like we all know she will. We will see how many of these purists are actually democrats then! Not very damn many I bet!

Take care all

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 12:52:48 AM »

Hillary/RuPaul '16- Vote for the Granny and the Tranny!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.