Author Topic: Ummm...Hey MSNBC....  (Read 385 times)

Offline CC27

Ummm...Hey MSNBC....
« on: February 20, 2024, 07:50:12 AM »
PCIntern (25,111 posts)

Ummm...Hey MSNBC....
While I very much appreciate the coverage of the arrest of this lying pig Smirnov, when you report ancillary stories about him, vilifying him appropriately, can you PLEASE stop showing photos of the Bidens, father and son? Show a photo of the of the individual who was indicted not his victims.

Yes, I know I’m being picky, but running a negative story while showing the Bidens somehow rankles me. Maybe I’m wrong about this but…

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218702993

Someone pissed in the janitors cornflakes this morning.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Ummm...Hey MSNBC....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 08:43:02 AM »
Someone pissed in the janitors cornflakes this morning.

They do that to themselves all the friggin' time. Habitual stoners really are disgusting creatures...

It happens most often when the reality that they are impotent to affect any part of the world around them, even the parts they "care" about comes crashing in oon them like a tsunami wave of destruction.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CC27

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 08:59:35 AM »
They do that to themselves all the friggin' time. Habitual stoners really are disgusting creatures...

It happens most often when the reality that they are impotent to affect any part of the world around them, even the parts they "care" about comes crashing in oon them like a tsunami wave of destruction.

Hivemind will do that to you.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 09:25:08 AM »
Yes, I know I’m being picky, but running a negative story while showing the Bidens somehow rankles me. Maybe I’m wrong about this but…

You have to protect your creepy corruptible old fart that’s ruining the country.
If it was Trump, you would be applauding it! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 09:28:01 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 10:08:55 AM »
Show a photo of the of the individual who was indicted not his victims.

Victims? :thatsright:

DU pretending this story somehow discredits all of the accusations against the Big Guy and his son.