Author Topic: we don't dance on people's graves  (Read 1938 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
we don't dance on people's graves
« on: December 01, 2018, 07:24:05 PM »
Star Member EffieBlack (11,121 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211496574

One of the things that distinguishes Dems from Republicans: we don't dance on people's graves

Or so I thought.

Do better, people.

when all you have is hate, you act hateful.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: we don't dance on people's graves
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 08:26:56 PM »
Since when have the primitives not? Who is this effiedark primitive trying to kid?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 09:13:58 PM »
Music Man

9. Thank you!

I've been embarrassed by the trashy, ungracious things posted here. I have never and will never vote for a Republican in my life and am well aware of the flaws in GHWB's worldview and political history, but when my wife mentioned the news to me last night that he'd died, without thinking I said, "Aww, that's too bad".-
Sure yoù did. :bird:

T2hey all procèeded to describe their most desired "dance".
Further down thread there were several genuine pissing contests.
 It was hilarious.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 09:51:48 PM »
We could break the internet posting all of the vile hateful things they have said about past GOP politicians that have passed away.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 10:21:11 PM »
Let me be very clear, primitives: When Jimmy Carter dies I won't say anything bad about him. In fact, I doubt I'll even comment on it. I also won't be lowering the flag in my yard to half-mast, but you'll just have to be angry about that as you can do nothing about it. But being angry at me will give you a hobby for a month or two, so go at it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 10:52:42 PM »
Is Star Member EffieBlack really surprised by however much bile DUpipo have been pouring out? Wait till the next notable R or conservative dies, it'll be the same outpouring of hatred, because that's what DU is, it's in the site's DNA.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 04:34:55 AM »
Star Member EffieBlack (11,121 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211496574

One of the things that distinguishes Dems from Republicans: we don't dance on people's graves

Or so I thought.

Do better, people.

How can a "Star Member" with 11,121 posts act surprised about DUmmies grave dancing? Is it delusion? Is it standard DU dishonesty? Who knows for sure. The one thing that everyone does know is that "grave dancing" is a required class at DUmbass University.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 07:41:15 AM »
How can a "Star Member" with 11,121 posts act surprised about DUmmies grave dancing? Is it delusion? Is it standard DU dishonesty? Who knows for sure. The one thing that everyone does know is that "grave dancing" is a required class at DUmbass University.

Yeah, DUpipo howled and flung dung when Reagan died. DUpipo howled and flung dung when Ford died. DUpipo howled and flung dung when Bob Hope died. DUpipo howled and flung dung when Barbara Bush died. DUpipo will howl and fling dung when Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Cheney die. It's what DUpipo do, it's what DUpipo are.

I also do not understand Star Member EffieBlack professing disappointment at DU most current Poo Fest, and have trouble getting past dishonesty in order to get to ignorance.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 08:15:05 AM »
when all you have is hate, you act hateful.

Whether or not it's truly justifiable, I have my own set of rules for this particular subject.
I find it very disrespectful to the families involved when one does this. That being said, I had no problem expressing my sentiments regarding John McCain... the difference being that John McCain himself politicized his own death, and then his family proceeded to do the same after he actually died. I know it seems like self-justification, but I won't bring it to the table.... but if they do, they waive their rights to courtesy.
Dumpasses, on the other hand, revel in the moment when they get the opportunity... and I find them to be sub-human because of it. The dead person can't hear you...  but their family can, and a civilized human understands that quite clearly.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 08:40:31 AM »
Whether or not it's truly justifiable, I have my own set of rules for this particular subject.
I find it very disrespectful to the families involved when one does this. That being said, I had no problem expressing my sentiments regarding John McCain... the difference being that John McCain himself politicized his own death, and then his family proceeded to do the same after he actually died. I know it seems like self-justification, but I won't bring it to the table.... but if they do, they waive their rights to courtesy.
Dumpasses, on the other hand, revel in the moment when they get the opportunity... and I find them to be sub-human because of it. The dead person can't hear you...  but their family can, and a civilized human understands that quite clearly.

John and Cindy (and Meghan?) made it clear that John's memorials and funeral were to be every bit as much Hate-Trump statements as John's vote that saved OhBummerDon'tCare.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 09:16:12 AM »
Response to EffieBlack (Original post)Sat Dec 1, 2018, 01:32 PM
LanternWaste (31,658 posts)
91. I hold no newly discovered respect for the dead simply because they are dead.

On the other hand, I do like a few quick moves on the grave when it applies to particular PPRs and FFRs.

There are enough disco lights and admonitions in equal measure upon any actual death that my own response would be a string of drool in the ocean, and without measurable or noticeable consequence regardless if my reponse was positive or negative.

The dead, like science, simply do not give a damn about what we think, say or do.

If you can't say something nice, babble like an idiot.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 01:31:38 PM »
DU will be hung with acid dripping disco balls when Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Cheney die.

LanternWaste was blowing smoke to conceal that (s)he knows - and intends to - (s)he is crapping on the family of the deceased. There is almost no weaselry DUpipo would not use to"justify" doing whatever they damned well please.

Speaking to LanternWaste's and EffieBlack's points, I was a Mod and regular participant on The Annoyed Army discussion site when Ted Kennedy died. Everyone's - including my own - comments on his death were respectful, contrary to what EffieBlack believes is typical. I won't be grave-dancing when RBG, WJC, or HRC die; not worth the energy to hate, nor the damage hatred would do to me.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 02:14:40 PM »
Since when have the primitives not? Who is this effiedark primitive trying to kid?

Himself and the rest of the short term memory loss types over there.

IIRC didn't they cheer some kind of cancer diagnosis with Laura Ingraham? 

Then there were the pics of that one idiot pretending to piss on Reagan's grave.

Then again..in DUmmie "reasoning" maybe they don't see their disgusting behavior for the grave dancing it really is.  They probably believe it's justified.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 10:59:19 AM »
I am not one to grave dance, but I wish I would live long enough to piss on obama's.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 11:08:03 AM »
Have any DUpipo rehashed the conspiracy theory yet that GHWB received his DFC for abandoning a perfectly good airplane?

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 05:39:20 PM »
I knew I had something about DU and grave dancing. Here is the clip below and it looks like all of the links still work. So EffieBlack read and learn about your "dear" fellow DUers.

------------------------

FlippyDoo: Wow. That is indeed a bunch of love. So any other opinions on the DemocratIC Party?

AmericanLiberal: the Democrats are the party of compassion linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Compassion? Hmm. Let's play that word game again. The first is Jerry Falwell.

Gold Metal Flake: I'll stop dancing on Fallwell's grave long enough to piss on it. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Ronald Reagan.

mopaul: I'm glad he's dead and I don't care how many times I'm scolded or chastised for it. linky-dink

anotherdrew: I've still got to get my dancing done at reagan's grave, linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Robert Novak.

Robb: I'd like to dance on Novak's grave now. linky-dink

FlippyDoo. Whew. Let's go to something different. What do you guys think of our military?

Undertheocran: All of them are babykillers, The whole army needs to be desolved linky-dink
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 06:03:16 PM »
Have any DUpipo rehashed the conspiracy theory yet that GHWB received his DFC for abandoning a perfectly good airplane?

Sone need them to do that at DU...there's enough tinfoil at the Conservative websites to take care of that kind of kookery.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 06:23:10 PM »
Sone need them to do that at DU...there's enough tinfoil at the Conservative websites to take care of that kind of kookery.

I think I first heard that CT from DU-grade Proggies, but I've already seen it alluded to on a conservative discussion site in the last day or two. Much as I wish it were otherwise, it's not just DU-grade Proggies who difficulty imagining someone whose politics they dislike could still do or have done something decent or heroic.