Author Topic: due to the lack of comedy material and other circumstances  (Read 1672 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
due to the lack of comedy material and other circumstances
« on: November 22, 2018, 01:44:21 PM »
for the second year in a row, regrettably there won't be any Top DUmmies of the year contest.

There are other reasons, of which some might know, but the main reason is that there has been a significant decline in the quality of the primitives on Skins's island the past 5-10 years.  They just don't make primitives like they used to; the newer ones aren't even a pale imitation of the classic ones.

In fact, nowadays, the primitives are pretty boring; even the race-baiting MrsCorpio primitive provokes only a yawn.

When the decline started becoming apparent, an attempt was made to bolster the numbers by including the primitive malcontents, supporters of the grouchy old crank from Vermont and his thieving wife, who migrated to another message board, but the talent there proved pretty stuffy; rarely has one ever seen such a group of retards imagining themselves so bright.  And another attempt was made by including the snobbish elitist lorgnette-and-pearls crowd at DU Jr.; there was some great talent, entertainment, there, but their numbers have been too sparse.

One could perhaps draw up a list of the top three or four DUmmies, but surely no more than that.

It was a good run while it lasted, though, 2005-2016.  I enjoyed writing and giving out the awards, as I'm sure Mr. Wiggum had done during the earlier part of the series.  My personal favorite award remains the one for the sparkling old dude, the Hus2Sparkly and later the Stinky the Clown primitive, who took second place in 2010.  I'm pretty sure his company copied off that award and included it among mailers publicizing themselves, to show potential clients their clout.

It always astounded me that the primitives rarely, if at all, welcomed the well-meant and good-natured efforts of the DUmpster to publicize them and their comments--the blunt truth being that without the DUmpster, the primitives had no wider audience than just among themselves. 

We did good for them, and should've gotten our asses kissed, not kicked.  Most other places and people would've appreciated the publicity, not feared it.

Perhaps something "special" could be done in the DUmpster to commemorate the primitives this year. but I'm not sure what.

Meantime, to jog the memories, reminding oneself of happier, merrier, jollier times, the past Top DUmmies:

2005 DistressedAmerican
2006 William Pitt (the Bostonian Drunkard, Bill)
2007 TominTib (the lying tits primitive)
2008 TominTib
2009 greenbriar (now demtenjeep with the runny bowels)
2010 Proud2BLibKansan (the dysmenopausal schoolteacher)
2011 nadinbrzezinski (cousin nadin)
2012 BanTheGOP
2013 DainBramaged (walrus face)
2014 mopinko (Big Mo)
2015 randys1
2016 TheMastersNemesis (hypertensive ol' Bob)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:17:28 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: due to the lack of comedy material and other circumstances
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 02:11:04 PM »
Has TMN been out of circulation? I haven't seen one of his posts here or CU in months. Or has TMN just not been up to his usual standard.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 02:15:59 PM »
Has TMN been out of circulation? I haven't seen one of his posts here or CU in months. Or has TMN just not been up to his usual standard.

He got banned.  No more hypertensive ol' Bob.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 02:27:14 PM »

Yea, he went belly-up a couple months ago.

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=118905.msg1438805#msg1438805

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 02:30:58 PM »
Maybe an award for the worst case of TDS. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 03:03:08 PM »

Yea, he went belly-up a couple months ago.

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=118905.msg1438805#msg1438805

:thatsright: Has he found another Internet lair? I cannot imagine he'd become a Jackpiney.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 03:13:47 PM »
:thatsright: Has he found another Internet lair? I cannot imagine he'd become a Jackpiney.

Hypertensive ol' Bob's pretty old and suffering dementia.

I imagine his long-suffering wife Clara Belle's pretty much discouraged him from handling the computer any more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2018, 03:39:33 PM »

Must of stepped on someone's toe at DU.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2018, 03:52:33 PM »
The glory days when the primitives had some character albeit it rotten to the core it was still something to follow and rely on.
Now they are simply hyenas and howler monkeys braying in disjointed hysterics. 

Those glorious days when primitives would campaign for DOTY,often showing up here to plead their case.
The Las Vegas leviathan and his kindly but hopeless wife.
Tangerine LaBamba just days before she cashed in her chips by her own hand.

Alas,as is life,all things must pass.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 03:56:03 PM »
Good call, Frank.

Shall be announcing the newest award, "The Ralphie".  No voting, just what yours truly decides best describes DUmmieville for the year.  Prior phrases that were so awarded were the following:

2015 - Butt Hurt
2016 - President-elect Donald Trump
2017 - Nothing burger

This year's has been composed in my brain for months, and the mid term election did nothing to change it.  So please look forward to reading that in December.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2018, 07:12:09 PM »
Hypertensive ol' Bob's pretty old and suffering dementia.

I imagine his long-suffering wife Clara Belle's pretty much discouraged him from handling the computer any more.

I wouldn't blame her if he woke up with a pillow over his face one morning.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2018, 08:29:24 AM »
Good call, Frank.

Shall be announcing the newest award, "The Ralphie".  No voting, just what yours truly decides best describes DUmmieville for the year.  Prior phrases that were so awarded were the following:

2015 - Butt Hurt
2016 - President-elect Donald Trump
2017 - Nothing burger

This year's has been composed in my brain for months, and the mid term election did nothing to change it.  So please look forward to reading that in December.

If I could lobby for honorable mentions ... Believe Women ... SJW ... Due Process

I wouldn't blame her if he woke up with a pillow over his face one morning.

You think she wouldn't succeed? Or he's undead?