Author Topic: Sheshe# wants you to listen...  (Read 1130 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Sheshe# wants you to listen...
« on: November 21, 2018, 10:41:35 PM »
Wed Nov 21, 2018, 10:24 PM https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211461048
Star Member sheshe2 (51,827 posts)

Please hear me out.

I don't know where to start.

Seems to me that we always blame the female, yes I am talking about Avenatti. I have heard cries that he has been accused without a shred of proof and it is a rightwing conspiracy. He is one of the most vocal condemning the allegations. There were security cameras that he says proves his innocence, yet none in his own apartment where the altercation took place. Therefore they prove nothing. Nothing. Fact is he was arrested, charged and paid a 50K bail. That is not to be taken that lightly.

Today it was announced that he will not be charged of a federal crime. HOWEVER the court also said he may still face misdemeanor charges, that is how California treats domestic abuse.

So...we have people saying that HE was accused without a shred of evidence are accusing HER without a shred of evidence. I have to ask you all, do you know that domestic abuse is a silent crime? Have you ever been a victim? Do you know...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/23/domestic-violence-statistics_n_5959776.html

Domestic violence is not a singular incident, it’s an insidious problem deeply rooted in our culture — and these numbers prove that.

I have read that she was hit with pillows and a poster responded lol...pillows. He looks to be a strong guy. A pillow wielded with force can knock you to the floor. Words are a powerful component in domestic abuse. It is verbal abuse and is debilitating meant to break the victim.

If you have never been a victim of domestic violence, I am happy for you. If you have, as I have, I am so sorry and hope you got away safely as I did.

I have not blamed anyone here, just stated some facts that I wish you all would consider before you condemn. I don't know what happened there, I was not present and neither were anyone of you.

Leaving is Not Easy

Often friends, coworkers, and even family of abused women ask this question, thinking that making the decision to leave an abusive relationship is easy. Our society tends to focus on the actions of victims of abuse rather than on the actions of abusers. Then, naturally, people ask: Why does she stay? However, the question is unfair. It would be fair to focus on abusers and their abusive behaviors and ask: “Why do they assume that they have the right to abuse their partners?

Abused women find it difficult to leave their abusive relationship.
They may have good reasons to leave but they also have reasons to stay which range from fear to limitations imposed on women by dominant societal beliefs.

http://asafeplace.website/education/why-women-stay/

Thanks for listening. Flame away if you wish.

Holy shit...

I am in agreement with sheshe...

this doesn't bode well...

Jarqui (4,425 posts)

8. Nothing wrong with your top post

I've been following it.

I've consistently taken the position that I cannot draw any conclusions yet.

A recent post was like yours cautioning that Avenatti is exposed to a misdemeanor charge. I also added that if she gets him on the misdemeanor, she'll nail him in a civil lawsuit. She could also lose the misdemeanor but nail him in a civil action.

So this is far from over and in all probability, her likely civil action will end his aspirations for 2020.

I'm not too distressed with that because I do not want a leader of the party with no government experience.

I appreciate Michelle and Barack going high. But against bullies like Trump or sleazy folks like the GOP, a pit bull like Avenatti going low hasn't not been all bad. So I kind of hope he survives this but only if he's innocent.

The bullshit that pisses the right off is that just a few month ago your side was screaming about believing the victim- no questions asked. Now that is a guy on your side... well, different take completely.

No one is saying the ****stick should be drawn and quartered with no trial, but point out the irony of his point about due process for himself given the entire bs with Stormy...

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 10:51 PM
Star Member johnp3907 (2,383 posts)

12. On the one hand this is a great post.

On the other hand it’s sad that we need it here.

:yawn:

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 11:22 PM
Star Member Hoyt (35,981 posts)

16. Not an Avenatti fan, so there is that. But I'm with you. Just can't

ignore the situation. I find the thought of him running as a Democrat disgusting. I’d almost rather have David Duke, because he was rejected long ago.

:whatever:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: Sheshe# wants you to listen...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 11:47:58 PM »
Paging Alan gray...
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 07:50:04 AM »
What alien has taken over the body of sheesh?! The only things missing from her post are admissions that Avenutti client Julie Swetnick was a fraud and that DUpipo were way too hasty in believing and exaggerating the accusations against Kavanaugh.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 07:51:43 AM »
avenatti is a low life rat faced scum bag. A lying, tax evating crook who needs to be brought to justice.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 08:10:40 AM »
avenatti is a low life rat faced scum bag. A lying, tax evating crook who needs to be brought to justice.

Who should thank you for your compliments.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 10:16:49 AM »
If you're going to hold the stupid position of "the woman is to always be believed" as the Dems/libs do, then at least the double she primitive is being consistently stupid. I take these things on a case-by-case basis, so their level of unintelligence is not something of which I'm personally familiar. But if you're going to go psycho dumb, then go sheshe psycho dumb.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 04:45:55 PM »
I'm not too distressed with that because I do not want a leader of the party with no government experience.

Oh, FFS...  I just can't, it's
ah forget it

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2018, 08:21:04 AM »
Oh, FFS...  I just can't, it's
ah forget it

But, but ... HilLIARy had decades of experience handling volcanic bimbo eruptions! And O-C has lots of experience managing drunks.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2018, 08:48:12 AM »
Ellison and Avenatti prove you are allowed to beat up girls in Blue states if you are Democrat elite. Democrats will not prosecute Democrats.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2018, 02:10:23 PM »
#BelieveWomenWhenConvenient.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein