Author Topic: Whitaker will be long gone by Christmas...  (Read 739 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Whitaker will be long gone by Christmas...
« on: November 21, 2018, 08:28:44 PM »
Star Member malaise (181,427 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211460650

Whitaker will be gone long before Christmas

:whatever:

Like every other time the DUmpmonkiez make a prediction, this one too shall fail...

PubliusEnigma (737 posts)

2. Curious how all Whitaker's debts were suddenly paid after he took the contract on Mueller.

What a maroon!

:whatever:

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 08:32 PM
FM123 (2,783 posts)

4. Yes, Whitaker will be gone.....

to somewhere in the Twilight Zone!!
I believe Rachel said that one of the projects his scam company was working on was time travel, lol

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 09:22 PM
empedocles (1,768 posts)

9. Hopefully he has not and will not do too much damage.

And, his immediate replacement ?

:panic:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Whitaker will be long gone by Christmas...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 07:42:16 AM »
Looks like the MSM are going full-court press against Whitaker. But all I've seen looks like smoke and hype. For example, this

I believe Rachel said that one of the projects his scam company was working on was time travel, lol

It seems to allude to and under $2000 legal fee from some "scientific" research company. Under $2K suggests it was a review of an incorporation or some routine SEC filing (or some other minor service). The brunette is teeing up the football.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 09:04:57 AM »
Can we "bank on it", DUmmies?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 12:43:07 AM »
You can take it to the bank in 24 business hours, Mr. Wiģgum.  :thumbs:.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”