Author Topic: Malaise tells a lie ... are you surprised? The largest defeat in the history of  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211457976

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 07:21 AM
Star Member malaise (181,377 posts)

The largest defeat in the history of mid-terms

Go **** yourselves ReTHUGs
Hope all DUers raise a glass for this tomorrow!
That is all.

And she tells a whopper!  Will she be called out?  Let's see.

padah513 (381 posts)

2. Somebody needs to show this to James Carville!!!

This could be a hint or they may really feel this way.

Response to malaise (Original post)Wed Nov 21, 2018, 07:36 AM
Star Member N_E_1 for Tennis (2,710 posts)

5. This may lead to a...

Democratic blowout election in 2020. Let’s keep our eyes on that prize.

LOL  Yup, keep thinking that way.  Only 3 presidents in the last 100 years have had pickups in the Senate in the midterms.

Drahthaardogs (4,954 posts)

4. Is this true? I thought there were larger swings.

We're those Presidential elections?

Uh Oh!

Kaleva (20,327 posts)

6. I think his has been the biggest pickup of seats since '72. A Presidential election.

Nope.  Wrong.

Drahthaardogs (4,954 posts)

7. I think Obama lost 60 in 2010.

Which is why I asked. I was wondering if they ised another metric

Hmmm you're getting close ...

IronLionZion (23,431 posts)

11. 63 house, 6 senate, 6 governors, 11 state legislatures

it was brutal.

Ding, ding, ding!!  We have a winner!!!  It will be interesting to see if that kills the thread or if they just keep posting lies.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
And they wonder why they are called stupid.

Offline SVPete

If those judges appointed to the 9th Circus that DiFei and Kammy hate are confirmed in 2019 (instead of 2018) this thread should be bumped with that news.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
That thread on DU is actually growing.  Each one trying to delude the others while those who are pointing out the facts are being ignored as if they never posted.  Comical and expected.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

That thread on DU is actually growing.  Each one trying to delude the others while those who are pointing out the facts are being ignored as if they never posted.  Comical and expected.

KC

Some one could post the results from every midterm since 1900, point out where 2018 fits in the spectrum, and some DUpipo would still celebrate along with mal. Because ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Before they get too excited about 2020 I just learned that on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 the National Association of Dead People are holding a MANDATORY all day meeting. I’ve heard that the possible penalty for not attending is spending an entire week with the malaise DUer, the smelly internet laughing stock DUer, or a yet unnamed DUer. I do know that to encourage attendance they will be serving beer, wings, bacon, steak, and 10-layer chocolate cake. Also, Elvis, Marvin Gaye, George Jones, and Johnny Cash with be providing the live entertainment.

I guess on election day 2020 all of the dead folks will have to decide if they want to party and eat well or if they’d instead prefer to vote and be punished with a week of misery.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Wed Nov 21, 2018, 07:21 AM
Star Member malaise (181,377 posts)

The largest defeat in the history of mid-terms

Go **** yourselves ReTHUGs
Hope all DUers raise a glass for this tomorrow!
That is all.

Sigh. There was no blue wave, just a blue ripple.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Some one could post the results from every midterm since 1900, point out where 2018 fits in the spectrum, and some DUpipo would still celebrate along with mal. Because ...

it's like this every time they find a penny on the sidewalk man.

Offline SVPete

it's like this every time they find a penny on the sidewalk man.

A Zimbabwean penny.