Author Topic: Never forget that on 9/11/01  (Read 857 times)

Offline CC27

Never forget that on 9/11/01
« on: September 11, 2018, 08:12:28 AM »
Tue Sep 11, 2018, 08:52 AM
Star Member Zoonart (3,272 posts)

17 years ago, today, Donald Trump bragged about how his building was now the tallest one in downtown Manhattan since the Twin Towers fell.

Now he's President* and Rudy Giuliani... Mr 9/11, America's Mayor, is his lawyer and most strident defender.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211120064

**** YOU DUmmie.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Never forget that on 9/11/01
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:22:14 AM »
Oh my, how desperate the primitives must be this morning, digging for a reason, any reason at all, to be righteously indignant about something.

I'm sure however as the day goes on, President Trump will say or do something to incur their wrath.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 08:29:04 AM »
Oh my, how desperate the primitives must be this morning, digging for a reason, any reason at all, to be righteously indignant about something.

I'm sure however as the day goes on, President Trump will say or do something to incur their wrath.

Right as usual, frank.

But you know, I absolutely love their impotent rage and hopeless despair.

Trump IS making America Great Again.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 09:22:21 AM »
Star Member Zoonart (3,272 posts)

17 years ago, today, Donald Trump bragged about how his building was now the tallest one in downtown Manhattan since the Twin Towers fell.

Even reliably liberal Snopes questions the characterization that Trump was "bragging".

Trump's words as quoted by Snopes:

40 Wall street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it’s the tallest And I just spoke to my people, and they said it’s the most unbelievable sight, it’s probably seven or eight blocks away from the World Trade Center, and yet Wall Street is littered with two feet of stone and brick and mortar and steel …

Edited to add: Snopes has the video from the station Trump called. Trump did not bring up or mention his ownership of 40 Wall Street. The news guy on the TV station did that, alluding to its proximity to the World Trade Center. That is the context for Trump's comments about that building and nearby streets. But as my signature says ... did any DUpipo call out "Zoonart" for this lie?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:03:35 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 10:08:29 AM »
Not even gonna give those dirtbags any attention today.

#NeverForget
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 11:47:56 AM »
I'm with you Txradioguy. **** those pukes.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 12:46:51 PM »
Right as usual, frank.

But you know, I absolutely love their impotent rage and hopeless despair.

Trump IS making America Great Again.
What pisses them off more is that he is doing it just by undoing every Obama EO, policy and regulation.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 08:23:24 PM »
>Never forget that on 9/11/01

I'll never forget when the big Will Pitt tried to bring us together on the DUmp and was laid low by the leftist scum.

When I watched the Green Mountain Boys scramble out of BTV when I got to work, I said they be having rockets on wings...
this ain't no normal conversion of jet fuel to noise and thrust.

Sadly, there should not be one surviving islam ruled land by now.  The best we can do is correct that snowball to hell.