Author Topic: Costco book bouncy  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Costco book bouncy
« on: September 08, 2018, 02:58:17 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211110941

kimbutgar (8,957 posts)

Was at Costco yesterday and a woman in line ahead of me was buying Jeannine Pirro's book
I glared at her the entire time and when I caught her eye, I shook my head and mouthed “shame on you”. She looked away and then scurried rather away quickly. A man nearby smiled at me and said, “ I felt the same way when you glared at her”. I don’t usually glare at people I am more of a smiley type person but this time the evil squint stare came out.

White woman late 60’s early 70’s. This was in South San Francisco. So we have our share of deplorable here as well.

The woman probably scurried away because Kim Butthead probably appears to be a crazy homeless person. (If it even happened...)

Offline Delmar

Re: Costco book bouncy
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 03:39:08 PM »
Response to Croney (Reply #5)Sat Sep 8, 2018, 03:37 PM
Star Member kimbutgar (8,957 posts)
15. I did something to an old white guy in the Phoenix airport.

I am not afraid to give the look.

Some hag who walks around with a perpetual scowl on her ugly mug.  Not afraid to give the look--more likely, the glare face psycho stare is the only kind of look she has to give
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 06:40:55 PM »
If it did happen, the lady was pleased with how butthurt the dummy was and she went back to retrieve a second copy.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 06:45:29 PM »

Any questions? :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »
Response to kimbutgar (Original post)
Sat Sep 8, 2018, 05:34 PM
 samnsara (5,594 posts)
36. good for you! I usually turn all the books upside down or hide them

Response to kimbutgar (Original post)
Sat Sep 8, 2018, 07:13 PM
Power 2 the People (554 posts)
50. I always put other books in front of Repug books when I'm in Costco or Sam's.

It's not much but if it stops one person from buying it I'm happy.

When I'm in such stores, I always neaten up the merchandizing around the books,as well, DUmmie. We know what you do. 

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 11:16:19 PM »

Any questions? :lmao: :lmao:

I thought "Trump Happened".
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 07:07:09 AM »
She did ‘something’ to an old guy at an airport?  Do tell.

How do these idiots survive at all?  They have no idea why someone is buying that book. Hell I listen to progressive radio when I need a chuckle.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 07:45:47 AM »
kimbutgar (8,957 posts)

Was at Costco yesterday and a woman in line ahead of me was buying Jeannine Pirro's book
I glared at her the entire time and when I caught her eye, I shook my head and mouthed “shame on you”. She looked away and then scurried rather away quickly. 1 A man nearby smiled at me and said, “ I felt the same way when you glared at her”. 2 I don’t usually glare at people I am more of a smiley type person 3 but this time the evil squint stare came out.

White woman late 60’s early 70’s.4  This was in South San Francisco. 5 So we have our share of deplorable here as well. 6

1 A rather rational response to a total stranger glaring angrily.

2 A stupid Prog affirming the stupidity of another stupid Prog? What a shock! If this guy was real.

3 Yeah, right. Kimberly's a bitter middle-aged @#$%^-hatter who readily (but legally) vents her rage on innocent strangers.

4 A safe target who's probably paid Kimberly's DUpipo friends' government gravy train for decades.

5 Kimberly lives in the SF Bay Area? If on the SF Peninsula, that's some of the priciest housing in the US. Is Kimberly a typical DUpipo ovoid life form? Or is she one of those who are reasonably fit, doing things like road or trail runs? If she's one of the latter, the chances she and I have been at the same trail run are fairly high.

6 Well, Duh-uhhhh! The most popular news/talk station in the SF Bay Area is ConservaTalker KSFO. Has been for years, if not a couple of decades. I'd love to see Kimberly suddenly realize that the dude at the next table over in a restaurant is Michael Savage or Brian Sussman, :rotf: .

Power 2 the People (554 posts)
50. I always put other books in front of Repug books when I'm in Costco or Sam's.

It's not much but if it stops one person from buying it I'm happy.

samnsara (5,594 posts)
36. good for you! I usually turn all the books upside down or hide them

Snowflakes can't handle the existence of different opinions. Snowflakes imagine people of different opinions are too stupid to find what they want. Snowflakes imagine creating extra work for Costco and bookstore employees pleases those employees. Immature 11YOs shake their heads and laugh at Snowflakes' immaturity.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:51:55 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 05:52:24 PM »
When I'm in such stores, I always neaten up the merchandizing around the books,as well, DUmmie. We know what you do.
Lol awesome and saved!  :rotf:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 06:03:35 PM »
Here is a major reason that I call bullshit on this.  DUmmies decry Fox News and never watch.  As much as I admire Judge Jeannine, she is not one of the 10 most prominent folks at Fox News.  How would a liberal ever have heard of her?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender