Author Topic: widder (as in "widow") Nan needs some loving  (Read 2959 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
widder (as in "widow") Nan needs some loving
« on: June 22, 2018, 02:21:45 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210771175

Oh my.

It looks as if widder Nan misses hopping around in the sack with her late squeeze.

NanceGreggs (23,674 posts)     Thu Jun 21, 2018, 10:52 PM

And a hearty **** YOU to every Repblican!!!

I have to hand it to you Republicans. I can only assume that you actually searched for the worst possible “pResident” you could find – and congratulations, you hit the jackpot!

Your “pResident” can’t read, can’t spell, can’t put together a single sentence without ****ing it up. He can’t open his mouth without lying; he can’t attend international meetings without acting like a two-year-old buffoon whose petulance is only surpassed by his complete ignorance.

He doesn’t bother with daily briefings, and refuses to take advice from anyone other than the ass-kissers who are as stupid and ill-informed as he is.

He has insulted our friends, distanced us from our traditional global allies, and has done everything he can to put self-satisfied smiles on the faces of people like Putin and Kim Jong-Il.

He is so obviously colluding with the Russians, and denying it at this point is beyond laughable. He and his cohorts have lied about every single contact with Russian operatives, and have only admitted to them after being confronted with incontrovertible proof that those contacts happened.

He is a self-proclaimed *****-grabber, a racist and a bigot. He publicly mocks the disabled, encourages violence, and promotes disunity among Americans.

He has persistently promoted the idea that the government agencies that protect and uphold our democracy – including the FBI, the CIA, and the entire judicial system - are corrupt. He has labelled dedicated journalists as “enemies of the people”, and the free press as “fake news”.

He has championed tax-cuts for the wealthy, plunged the country into unprecedented debt, and his Republican enablers are now planning to gut Medicare, Medicaid, and social security in order to pay back the debt that they themselves created – a debt to be borne by the poor and middle-class whose promised “massive tax cuts” turned out to be pennies.

He has appointed the most inept, inexperienced people imaginable to cabinet positions, many of them so blatantly corrupt, they are under investigation or indictment, or have already pled guilty to federal crimes.

He lies constantly – often about things that are trivial and of absolutely no importance. He accuses people like Obama and Hillary of crimes, and actually calls for their imprisonment without even a scrap of evidence that they have done the things he accuses them of.

On the world stage, he arrives late - and apparently pissed-off - for international gatherings, and doesn’t even bother pretending that he’s the least bit interested in what is being discussed – or, more to the point, that he even understands the topics of conversation.

His abject stupidity is the butt of every joke here and abroad, and is the subject of scathing political cartoons the world over.

His incompetence and ignorance have now moved into the status of “legendary”, and his bizarre behaviour is such that respected psychologists and psychiatrists have warned the citizenry that his frequent tantrums and meltdowns are demonstrative of severe mental defect.

He takes credit for things he never accomplished, and refuses to take any responsibility for his own failures. Instead, he blames others for his own blatantly obvious ****-ups

As if all of the above wasn’t stomach-churning enough, he is now imprisoning children – from babies, to toddlers, to teenagers – who are being held in “facilities” that even congressmen are not allowed to visit in order to ensure their welfare and safe treatment, which begs the question of what is so abhorrent, it needs to be hidden from elected representatives.

So congratulations, GOP! You have managed to put a sadistic, lying, totally corrupt idiot in the Oval Office – and that would be the same Oval Office he used to pass highly classified information into the hands of our nation’s enemies.

Your “pResident” has disgraced the office of the presidency, has led to our country being seen as devoid of the compassion, competence, and sense of justice that once made us the “leader of the free world”, and has rendered us as nation whose word cannot be trusted.

In the midst of all of this, we have seen you Republicans cower, get on your knees, and virtually fellate this obnoxious boor in public.

But by all means, keep telling your constituents that you are the party of Christian morals – as your “pResident” fights lawsuits brought by the women he has sexually molested. Keep telling your party members that you are the party of family values – as your “pResident” tears babies away from their parents. Keep telling the country that you are the party of law and order – as your “pResident” defies the Constitution and declares that he has the power to pardon himself for crimes against the nation if he chooses to do so.

Trump is the antithesis of everything your party has claimed to be. And now you own it, you own it all – the hypocrisy, the stupidity, the flaunting of the law, the pain and suffering the poorest among us are now dealing with, the destruction of the American Dream that citizens and immigrants alike once aspired to achieve.

This is ON YOU, Republicans – and you will never be able to undo the damage you are responsible for.

That being said, good luck in the November midterms, now that you have given the Democrats – and decent Americans, regardless of political affiliation – more than enough ammunition to bury you.

As we used to say back on the block in NYC, you’re dead – and everyone you bring is dead. To put it in terms even the brain-dead can understand, the Republican party is now the party of caging innocent children like animals – a term you own “pResident” uses – and the party that has openly abandoned every principle it once claimed to exemplify.

The GOP has traditionally ****ed the hard-working middle class – and now they are proudly ****ing those who foolishly believed that our country is a beacon of hope and freedom.

Your “pResident” is a self-serving idiot, and your defence of his policies will be your undoing – and I applaud your political suicide, as do millions of people who have now recognized your hypocrisy, your lack of morals, and your pretence of being decent human beings.

Let me tell you that there is nothing as satisfying as witnessing your enemy put a knife to his own throat, and watching their blood spattering all over the political landscape.

And make no mistake – that is exactly what we are witnessing now.

You stood behind your “pResident” as he put children in cages – and we will hold you accountable for your treason and your crimes against humanity in the same way Nazi collaborators were held accountable for theirs.

Count on it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: widder (as in "widow") Nan needs some loving
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 02:36:57 PM »
And just how are you going to do this, Nance?  Remember--our side has at least one privately-owned gun for every man, woman, and child in these United States, and a fair number of us actually know how to use them. :whistling: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 02:50:36 PM »
I'm going to decline the invitation in her first sentence.

Someone should enter her re-run rants to Guinness for the record of the most frequent verbal recycler.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 02:54:46 PM »
NanceGreggs (23,674 posts)     Thu Jun 21, 2018, 10:52 PM

And a hearty **** YOU to every Repblican!!!

I have to hand it to you Republicans. I can only assume that you actually searched for the worst possible “pResident” you could find – and congratulations, you hit the jackpot!

Your “pResident” can’t read, can’t spell, can’t put together a single sentence without ****ing it up. He can’t open his mouth without lying; he can’t attend international meetings without acting like a two-year-old buffoon whose petulance is only surpassed by his complete ignorance.

He doesn’t bother with daily briefings, and refuses to take advice from anyone other than the ass-kissers who are as stupid and ill-informed as he is.

He has insulted our friends, distanced us from our traditional global allies, and has done everything he can to put self-satisfied smiles on the faces of people like Putin and Kim Jong-Il.

He is so obviously colluding with the Russians, and denying it at this point is beyond laughable. He and his cohorts have lied about every single contact with Russian operatives, and have only admitted to them after being confronted with incontrovertible proof that those contacts happened.

He is a self-proclaimed *****-grabber, a racist and a bigot. He publicly mocks the disabled, encourages violence, and promotes disunity among Americans.

He has persistently promoted the idea that the government agencies that protect and uphold our democracy – including the FBI, the CIA, and the entire judicial system - are corrupt. He has labelled dedicated journalists as “enemies of the people”, and the free press as “fake news”.

He has championed tax-cuts for the wealthy, plunged the country into unprecedented debt, and his Republican enablers are now planning to gut Medicare, Medicaid, and social security in order to pay back the debt that they themselves created – a debt to be borne by the poor and middle-class whose promised “massive tax cuts” turned out to be pennies.

He has appointed the most inept, inexperienced people imaginable to cabinet positions, many of them so blatantly corrupt, they are under investigation or indictment, or have already pled guilty to federal crimes.

He lies constantly – often about things that are trivial and of absolutely no importance. He accuses people like Obama and Hillary of crimes, and actually calls for their imprisonment without even a scrap of evidence that they have done the things he accuses them of.

On the world stage, he arrives late - and apparently pissed-off - for international gatherings, and doesn’t even bother pretending that he’s the least bit interested in what is being discussed – or, more to the point, that he even understands the topics of conversation.

His abject stupidity is the butt of every joke here and abroad, and is the subject of scathing political cartoons the world over.

His incompetence and ignorance have now moved into the status of “legendary”, and his bizarre behaviour is such that respected psychologists and psychiatrists have warned the citizenry that his frequent tantrums and meltdowns are demonstrative of severe mental defect.

He takes credit for things he never accomplished, and refuses to take any responsibility for his own failures. Instead, he blames others for his own blatantly obvious ****-ups

As if all of the above wasn’t stomach-churning enough, he is now imprisoning children – from babies, to toddlers, to teenagers – who are being held in “facilities” that even congressmen are not allowed to visit in order to ensure their welfare and safe treatment, which begs the question of what is so abhorrent, it needs to be hidden from elected representatives.

So congratulations, GOP! You have managed to put a sadistic, lying, totally corrupt idiot in the Oval Office – and that would be the same Oval Office he used to pass highly classified information into the hands of our nation’s enemies.

Your “pResident” has disgraced the office of the presidency, has led to our country being seen as devoid of the compassion, competence, and sense of justice that once made us the “leader of the free world”, and has rendered us as nation whose word cannot be trusted.

In the midst of all of this, we have seen you Republicans cower, get on your knees, and virtually fellate this obnoxious boor in public.

But by all means, keep telling your constituents that you are the party of Christian morals – as your “pResident” fights lawsuits brought by the women he has sexually molested. Keep telling your party members that you are the party of family values – as your “pResident” tears babies away from their parents. Keep telling the country that you are the party of law and order – as your “pResident” defies the Constitution and declares that he has the power to pardon himself for crimes against the nation if he chooses to do so.

Trump is the antithesis of everything your party has claimed to be. And now you own it, you own it all – the hypocrisy, the stupidity, the flaunting of the law, the pain and suffering the poorest among us are now dealing with, the destruction of the American Dream that citizens and immigrants alike once aspired to achieve.

This is ON YOU, Republicans – and you will never be able to undo the damage you are responsible for.

That being said, good luck in the November midterms, now that you have given the Democrats – and decent Americans, regardless of political affiliation – more than enough ammunition to bury you.

As we used to say back on the block in NYC, you’re dead – and everyone you bring is dead. To put it in terms even the brain-dead can understand, the Republican party is now the party of caging innocent children like animals – a term you own “pResident” uses – and the party that has openly abandoned every principle it once claimed to exemplify.

The GOP has traditionally ****ed the hard-working middle class – and now they are proudly ****ing those who foolishly believed that our country is a beacon of hope and freedom.

Your “pResident” is a self-serving idiot, and your defence of his policies will be your undoing – and I applaud your political suicide, as do millions of people who have now recognized your hypocrisy, your lack of morals, and your pretence of being decent human beings.

Let me tell you that there is nothing as satisfying as witnessing your enemy put a knife to his own throat, and watching their blood spattering all over the political landscape.

You stood behind your “pResident” as he put children in cages – and we will hold you accountable for your treason and your crimes against humanity in the same way Nazi collaborators were held accountable for theirs.

Count on it.

You mad bro?  :yawn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 03:10:34 PM »
And a hearty **** You to drunken crazy aunt Nance as well. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 04:17:28 PM »
Nan, take your meds before your head explodes!  :mental: :stoner: :stoner:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 06:21:18 PM »
Jeff R is so lucky he doesn't have to listen to her anymore.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 06:26:54 PM »
Have the liberals figured out yet that a USA under the rule of the modern-day political left is a USA that deserves to disappear into the dust-bin of history?

Meh, if they eventually get what they want, they'll learn the hard way.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 06:37:32 PM »
When zero humidity affects the nether, one often seek humility to ache the seed of pain. CA Nance and her lack thereof has spoken.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »
Sounds like a job for a machine.  I don't know any human dudes who'd want to pork that.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 08:03:08 PM »
Sounds like a job for a machine.  I don't know any human dudes who'd want to pork that.

I dunno if they have "male" sexbots. Maybe NG could get an in R & D, doing revulsion suppression testing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 08:49:10 PM »
Stevenumbers would hit it.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 09:46:52 PM »

Even a machine would want a blindfold with that pig.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2018, 01:49:11 AM »
What I take from that screed is the old hag must have got ahold of some bad booze, ok she's just plain nuts.  :mental:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2018, 05:43:43 AM »
Imagine a life where the core of your being is to hammer out drunken ramblings in search of applause and back slaps from a bunch of deranged mutants.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 09:37:18 AM »
The "children in cages" photos were from -- get ready for it -- 2014!!!!

Who was president then?

Liberals - fact free as always.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2018, 10:10:41 AM »
The "children in cages" photos were from -- get ready for it -- 2014!!!!

Who was president then?

Liberals - fact free as always.

The 2014 AZCentral article is linked in the second Quote box in this post.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2018, 11:26:30 AM »
Oh no! Nance the Drunkard hates me! I don't know what I'll do!!!!

Oh, wait, yes I do. Laugh at her impotent rage and hatred, knowing that she and the rest of the DUmmys are nothing but the buzzing of flies to me.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2018, 12:51:22 PM »

Count on it

This gash is nuttier than Peter Fonda.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2018, 07:00:28 PM »
This gash is nuttier than Peter Fonda.

That gash is nuttier than a Christmas fruit cake and just as unwanted.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 09:13:04 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2018, 08:30:34 PM »
The Zircon Encrusted Tweezers I use for engine repair are way too good for her cootie extradition.  Just say no.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2018, 08:46:37 PM »
hey Nance, jut something for you to sleep on.  When you wake up from your drunk, it will still be President Trump.   :tongue:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 09:16:33 PM »
hey Nance, jut something for you to sleep on.  When you wake up from your drunk, it will still be President Trump.   :tongue:

Someone needs to tell her that fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.