Author Topic: A Trump voter at work told me god put Trump in the Whithouse, I went off.  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Sure you did, Shockey.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210766495

shockey80 (952 posts)
A Trump voter at work told me god put Trump in the Whithouse, I went off.
I asked him, how do you know it wasn't the devil you asshole? I then told him when his time comes and he arrives at the pearly gates, he will find a sign hanging on the pearly gates that reads, No hypocrites allowed.

He also told me I could not where my anti-Trump shirts at work or talk badly about Trump. I told him to go **** himself. He will probably turn me into management. If management says something to me I will tell them to go **** themselves.

Kidnapping babies was the final straw me. I will not shut up. I will tell Trump votes what I think of them. **** all of them. If I get fired, I'm only 59 years old, I will find another job.

When I told my wife what happened I was worried she would say you can't lose your job, be careful .My wife simply said, good. Love that women.

Online 67 Rover

shockey80 (952 posts)
I asked him, how do you know it wasn't the devil you asshole? I then told him when his time comes and he arrives at the pearly gates, he will find a sign hanging on the pearly gates that reads, No hypocrites allowed.

Easy, because the devil wears a pantsuit.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Mary Ann

:rofl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

H5 duly given!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Somebody out there has claimed this. A Prog FB friend posted about it and I'm sorely tempted to agree with her that God didn't, "He let Hillary do all that work."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline YupItsMe

I wonder "wear" he got those anti-Trump shirts. 

Offline SVPete

Regardless of political POV, I wonder whether wearing Tees with political messages is particularly wise these days (or for the past 25 years). The only Tees I wear that are other than plain are for trail or street races I've done.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
My favorite tee, and I wear it often to work, reads

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Yeah, I give this zero bongs. :stoner:

Never heard anyone talk politics or any contentious issue in 25 years of employment.

Shockey is simply making this up for street cred or something.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse

*bing*   :hi5:

:rotf::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

shockey80 (952 posts)
A Trump voter at work told me god put Trump in the Whithouse, I went off.And us "deplorables" put him in the WHITEHOUSE ass hole.
I asked him, how do you know it wasn't the devil you asshole? I then told him when his time comes and he arrives at the pearly gates, he will find a sign hanging on the pearly gates that reads, No hypocrites allowed.So he smiled and said "good, I won't have to put up with all you liverals / progressives bull shit.

He also told me I could not where my anti-Trump shirts at work or talk badly about Trump. I told him to go **** himself. He will probably turn me into management. If management says something to me I will tell them to go **** themselves. Wear you Where your stupid anti Trump shirts is your business. :-)

Kidnapping babies was the final straw me. Straw me, wow, that sounds serious, I think you forgot a couple of words. You are either a mental midget or so pissed off you can't type properly. More than likely is is both.I will not shut up. I will tell Trump votes what I think of them. **** all of them. If I get fired, I'm only 59 years old, I will find another job.Good luck with that, companies aren'yt looking for 59 year old ass holes with anger managemint issues. They can replace you with an illegal mexican for a lot less $$$ :-) :-) :-)

This guy is a real winner. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When I told my wife what happened I was worried she would say you can't lose your job, be careful .My wife simply said, good. Love that women
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

" I then told him when his time comes and he arrives at the pearly gates, he will find a sign hanging on the pearly gates that reads, No hypocrites allowed."
1. If said hypocrites repent of what they have done and seek God's forgiveness, then they will be allowed into Heaven. People who've done much worse things than be hypocritical have been allowed into Heaven.
2. DUmmies have no business saying who will or won't be allowed into Heaven, as the majority of them know nothing of Christianity.
3. The DUmmies wrote the book on hypocrisy.

H5! LOL!

Offline BIGSTARXXX

• Probationary (Probie)
59 ? acts like a 6 year old - little baby

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

More like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum because Mommy took.away his parents pacifier...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

Yeah, I give this zero bongs. :stoner:

Never heard anyone talk politics or any contentious issue in 25 years of employment.

Shockey is simply making this up for street cred or something.

Well, in 40 years I can remember an engineer who couldn't say "Reagan" without an F-bomb. And I remember a tech who was in full-on PNAC-Neocons ConspiracyTheoryLand, ca. 2002. Probably had a few vaguely conservative convos with similarly minded guy when I worked at a couple of defense contractors. Never anything that would escalate to the attention of HR or even a supervisor.

Offline freedumb2003b

Yeah!  Kidnapping babies -- AT GUNPOINT!!!!  Going straight to hell!

Oh wait.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

59 and needs a new job. I am near enough to that age and if I or some reason had to retire tomorrow I would be all set.  For the next few years i am just padding the nest.  I will use my Soc Security for additional travel if and when I decide to tap it < 70 yo.

Looks like he will work as a drone until 75 or older.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ChuckJ

shockey80 (952 posts)

He also told me I could not where my anti-Trump shirts at work or talk badly about Trump. I told him to go **** himself. He will probably turn me into management. If management says something to me I will tell them to go **** themselves.

Kidnapping babies was the final straw me. I will not shut up. I will tell Trump votes what I think of them. **** all of them. If I get fired, I'm only 59 years old, I will find another job.

When I told my wife what happened I was worried she would say you can't lose your job, be careful .My wife simply said, good. Love that women.

They're always worried about the babies...except when they're cheering for them to be ripped to death in the womb.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
All things are ordained by God. Either through action or inaction, everything that happens is according to His will. Anything less and He wouldn't be God.
Klingon Proverb.

Offline GOP Congress

The bounce-o-meter on this one is definitely in the boingity-boing range.  :lmao:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline freedumb2003b

All things are ordained by God. Either through action or inaction, everything that happens is according to His will. Anything less and He wouldn't be God.

Feeling a bit Calvinist today?

;)

Offline SVPete

Feeling a bit Calvinist today?

;)

Or Augustinian.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I didn't know that political t-shirts are part of a McDonald's uniform.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
Or Augustinian.
I adhere to Reformed Theology which is basically Calvinism. I believe that both standard physics and quantum mechanics supports this view of God.
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I didn't know that political t-shirts are part of a McDonald's uniform.

There they wear the golden arches upside down.  Kinda like some libs with the U.S. flag during the Bush 43 administration.  When they weren't burning them.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender