Author Topic: It's all about the children, or Todays OUTRAGE!!!  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: It's all about the children, or Todays OUTRAGE!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2018, 11:35:16 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/its-a-start-peter-fonda-apologizes-to-president-and-family-for-vulgar-tweet/

Looks like the Me Too movement was just a flash in the pan.  No outrage from the left about Fonda's gash tweets--only mild concern that his tweets have done harm to the leftist agenda.

Google search for peter fonda + gash on democrat underground.com

Results:  1 result (0.25 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search?lr=&hl=en&as_qdr=all&ei=0TIuW7zPFczetQXxmrkY&q=peter+fonda+gash+site%3Ademocraticunderground.com&oq=peter+fonda+gash+site%3Ademocraticunderground.com&gs_l=psy-ab.3...4146.4146.0.4820.1.1.0.0.0.0.83.83.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.kBeVy_YwI9w

All of it is on the left.

Openly conservative and Republican women have been exceptions to #MeToo from day one. NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch could write a book. The wryly amusing part is seeing gun-grabbers who ASSume Loesch was chosen because of her beauty get their asses handed to them by her intelligence and wit.

Never liked the #MeToo movement. Just another form of puritanism.

So much hypocrisy. The irony is many liberals have been destroyed by #MeToo like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Matt Lauer, and Al Franken.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Delmar

Re: It's all about the children, or Todays OUTRAGE!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2018, 12:24:42 PM »
All of it is on the left.

Never liked the #MeToo movement. Just another form of puritanism.

So much hypocrisy. The irony is many liberals have been destroyed by #MeToo like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Matt Lauer, and Al Franken.
Don't forget Charlie "Crusty Claw" Rose.

The article goes on to say that Rose’s behavior towards young women was so notorious and well-known that the women were known as “Charlie's Angels,” and his habit of giving them shoulder massages became referred to as “the crusty paw.”

You may now commence vomiting.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/11/20/charlie_rose_suspended_from_cbs_pbs_amid_sexual_harassment_allegations.html
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du