Author Topic: Crazy Drunken Aunt Nance twirls a bouncy  (Read 987 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Crazy Drunken Aunt Nance twirls a bouncy
« on: June 16, 2018, 08:56:54 AM »
12 hrs ago

NanceGreggs

Anecdotal - but telling, nonetheless

As an avid knitter/crocheter, I participate on a number of websites devoted to the crafts.*

One of them occasionally has discussion threads about politics, and a large swath of posters (mostly older white women) declared themselves Trump devotees from the time he took office. They invariably say the same thing when anyone posts an anti-Trump comment: “Stop complaining! Everything is going great and he’s accomplishing so much!”*

All of the responses from the pro-Trumpers were like that. Not a single poster was able to come up with a single positive thing to brag about – and they all got extremely angry/defensive about even being asked the question.*

I couldn’t help but think of how I would have responded to a similar question while Obama was in office – and how I would have had literally dozens of things to point to, in terms of his achievements.*

Sure you did.  Conversations with your bottles of booze don't count as interaction.

https://democraticunderground.com/100210739431
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Crazy Drunken Aunt Nance twirls a bouncy
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 09:18:30 AM »
Does this signal a pause in her normal drunken re-run-rants? Or was she too lazy to go to the fridge for a new bottle and accidentally and briefly sobered up a bit?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 01:22:49 PM »
Objective observers and Trump supporters alike can off the cuff name off a dozen achievements which in one year more than eclipse the obozo's 8 years' of attempts to detsroy the USA, including:

* economy growing at a record rate (as opposed to the anemic ~2% rate of the obozo years)
* best employment numbers for MINORITIES in history
* lowering of REAL unemployment for all at near historic rates
* obozo care is almost dead
* lower illegal immigration
* a near end to nukes in the Korean Peninsula
* a near end to the Korean war after 6+ decades
* Lowered tax rates and REAL $ being kept by REAL Americans (more than crumbs)

I could go on but I wanted to see what I could list in 30 seconds or less.

obozo supporters could not even list that many if they had an hour an unlimited Google access.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 01:34:59 PM »
an·ec·do·tal
[ˌanəkˈdōdl]
ADJECTIVE

(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.  :thatsright:

So, nance basically you are blowing smoke out your ASS. Trump has accomplished a number of things that are good for all Americans, and he also is doing away with all the bad things your chocolate savior did to us while he was in office. :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!