Author Topic: Almost everyone expects the IG report tomorrow to be very anti-Hillary  (Read 1347 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member kentuck (87,007 posts)

Almost everyone expects the IG report tomorrow to be very anti-Hillary and anti-Comey.

How do we know what the IG report will contain?

Perhaps we are basing our assumptions on the way he handled the McCabe investigation? The consensus was that he was very critical of McCabe, especially in his "leaks" to the press. McCabe argued that it was part of his job to inform the media. However, it was not enough to keep him from being fired, just hours before he was to qualify for his pension.

Also, the Trump White House has been slowly putting out information that they expect the IG report to be critical of James Comey? Does the IG feel pressured by the White House? Who knows?

The expectations are that there will probably be reactions to the report.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210730635

Someone is nervous.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Let them be nervous.  There's a lot of atoning to be done by the Dems.

However, we may see a redacted version of the report.  I've heard whispers as such.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

If the IG report is "anti-HilLIARy" to any significant degree, it will be by enumerating gross violations of the law and "smoking guns" ignored by the FBI people "investigating" the mess.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

Screw the IG. Nothing will happen no matter what is in the report.

I want a special prosecutor to investigate it.  Someone from the heartland and not DC. Someone that can start sending these asswipes to prison.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Screw the IG. Nothing will happen no matter what is in the report.

I want a special prosecutor to investigate it.  Someone from the heartland and not DC. Someone that can start sending these asswipes to prison.

That's the only way the swamp critters will understand that the law applies to them too... They MUST receive maximum sentences, there can be no leniency.

Offline harry12

• Probationary (Probie)
If the IG report is "anti-HilLIARy" to any significant degree, it will be by enumerating gross violations of the law and "smoking guns" ignored by the FBI people "investigating" the mess.

I pulled down a copy of the report from Fox yesterday,  568 pages no redactions....the question is, QAnon reported there
were three copies of the report, 1. Clean from the IG, 2. Edited by Rosenstein, and 3. Redacted by Rosenstein, which one
did I download? 1 or 2.  Q indicated that POTUS had all three copies.
Time will tell.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"

Offline SVPete

Right now I doubt much will be done to the miscreant FBI people who showed they should not have been anywhere near "investigations" of HilLIARy or Trump, plus or minus Strzok. Not unless someone ass-kicks the Justice Department into doing it, using steel-toed boots. I think it toasts the FBI with Congress wrt the FBI "investigations" of HilLIARy and Trump, and should also toast Mueller's travesty with Congress (though that would take a bit of courage, for which R Congress Critters are not renowned).

What should happen is every FBI agent who texted Hate-Trump crap while having anything to do with the "investigations" of HilLIARy and Trump, and every FBI agent who leaked to the MSM (bribed and unbribed) should be summarily canned for cause, and if any laws were broken, prosecuted. Up to and including the head of the FBI, if applicable. The damage dome to the FBI's credibility will not be limited to HilLIARy. Trump, and the 2016 election.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Obviously heads should roll , but we know they won't . it is just back to business as usual while mueller keeps up his witch hunt. :thatsright:

I have given up thinking justice will prevail.  :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Clinton should have taken a hint from Helen Troy, instead she had millions of ships launched against her.