Author Topic: The New Black Panther Story: Light on Facts, Heavy on Echo  (Read 355 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The New Black Panther Story: Light on Facts, Heavy on Echo
« on: July 26, 2010, 01:56:25 PM »
Swede  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jul-25-10 12:28 PM
Original message
The New Black Panther Story: Light on Facts, Heavy on Echo

According to the more sensational takes circulating in conservative media and legal circles, the story goes this way: two imposing black men, one with a billy club, stood outside a Philadelphia polling station on Election Day 2008 and scared off voters. The Bush administration had every intention of prosecuting these men to the fullest extent of the law, but when the Obama administration took over, it quickly dropped the charges, letting the men off from what should have been an open-and-shut case. Why? Because liberals in the department have an avowed policy of not prosecuting cases with white plaintiffs and black defendants.

Here’s the rub: the most serious claims in that narrative come from one man, former Justice Department lawyer J. Christian Adams, who joined the department in 2005 and quit in protest over the handling of the New Black Panthers case in June 2010. No other corroborating evidence has been found, and no other whistle-blowers with direct knowledge have come forward to support Adams's claims. Since Fox News's Bill O’Reilly complained that I didn’t “know what was doing,” I figured I’d go straight to the source and talk to Adams himself to discuss his allegations.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/07/23/the-new-black-panthe...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8812961

proud2BlibKansan  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jul-25-10 12:34 PM
Response to Original message
1. I find it hilarious that our right wingnuts are so freaked out by two guys

But then I remember they are Black guys. Scary Black guys. :crazy:

Tell you what DUmmy let 2 white guys in robes and hoods stand outside where you vote in Nov yelling at people and carrying a baton. Your tune would change real quick.

I just love how it was the black panthers intimating people white people and the DUmmies call us the racists.
 :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Karin

Re: The New Black Panther Story: Light on Facts, Heavy on Echo
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 02:34:37 PM »
That thread is about 90% stupid Beth, attempting to connect dots, and making no sense.  Also, using their gay little ROFLMAO icon. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »
This must be fake then.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/neGbKHyGuHU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/neGbKHyGuHU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 02:42:38 PM »
saw that. I tried to respond but couldn't muster up the DUmbness to utter anything that wouln't get me booted off the island in a matter of seconds. SO MUCH DENIAL in that thread it's scary.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!