Author Topic: The dazzling young brooklynite grounds the kiddos  (Read 1470 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
The dazzling young brooklynite grounds the kiddos
« on: March 27, 2019, 03:09:04 PM »
Sends them off to bed without supper.

Wed Mar 27, 2019, 07:22 AM

Star Member brooklynite (49,817 posts)

Starting today, I'll be trashing all Mueller Report conspiracy theory rants...

People have had three days to get this out of their system, and there's an election to win. The Special Prosecutor who put away Trump's NSA, personal lawyer and campaign chair did not, as a party or under compulsion, spike the investigation on Trump, and the AG didn't issue a summary completely at odds with the actual report without the Times and the Post finding out about it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211961563

A bunch of responses. Some of the kids are irked and surprisingly some of the teens are in partial agreement.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

Re: The dazzling young brooklynite grounds the kiddos
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 03:43:39 PM »
I see some are still jonesing over "unredacted". They want to be able either to sustain their conspiracy theory (if names of the innocent are redacted) or to be able to hound and harass innocent people for daring to work with/for Donald Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 05:14:36 PM »
Sends them off to bed without supper.

The primitives don't pay any attention to what franksolich tells them, but I'll say it anyway.

Listen to your colleague brooklynite.  He knows more than you do, he's smarter than you are, and he has your own interests at heart.  Listen to him; ignore his advice, counsel, and warnings at your peril.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 05:31:41 PM »
Response to brooklynite (Original post)Wed Mar 27, 2019, 07:29 AM
Star Member BeyondGeography (31,986 posts)
2. Can we at least see the report, Dad?

Why are all of the primitives so fired up about seeing the report?  There isn't a damn one that would read it.  They should just stick to saying that they want it released.  They won't read it, they're just going to wait and let Rachel Maddow tell them what to think about it anyway.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 06:42:07 PM »
Why are all of the primitives so fired up about seeing the report?  There isn't a damn one that would read it.  They should just stick to saying that they want it released.  They won't read it, they're just going to wait and let Rachel Maddow tell them what to think about it anyway.

Because they think it's a lose-lose challenge for Trump:

* If the names of innocent people are redacted, as the law requires, then they can use those redactions to fuel a conspiracy theory;

* If the names of innocent people are not redacted, in violation of the law, then Progs have bunched of people they can target for harassment, to punish these innocent people for working for the Bad Orange Man.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 08:03:41 PM »
Look dummies... don't give up!!!!  Ya all still got obstructing justice!!!  Mueller even said he was not exonerated.

Get busy now!!!  Madcow ain't giving up so you shouldn't either!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi