Author Topic: SPLC Fought Reforms That Might Have Helped Prevent Laken Riley’s Death, Immigrat  (Read 251 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
SPLC Fought Reforms That Might Have Helped Prevent Laken Riley’s Death, Immigration Activist Says
https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/03/10/splc-fought-reforms-might-helped-prevent-laken-rileys-death-immigration-activist-says/

FIRST ON THE DAILY SIGNAL—The Southern Poverty Law Center has repeatedly opposed Georgia bills that would require local law enforcement to report illegal aliens to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement if they are charged with or convicted of other crimes. This activism has drawn renewed scrutiny in the wake of Laken Riley’s killing, allegedly at the hands of an illegal alien who appears to have slipped through the justice system, and amid a defamation lawsuit against the SPLC.

D.A. King, a Georgia immigration activist who founded a pro-immigration enforcement organization called the Dustin Inman Society, noted that the SPLC opposed two laws that would have improved communication between local law enforcement and ICE.

King is currently suing the Southern Poverty Law Center for defamation after the group branded his organization an “anti-immigrant hate group” in 2018, around the same time the SPLC registered a lobbyist to oppose an immigration enforcement bill King supported.

“We will never know how many of the 182 illegal alien murderers now in the Georgia prison system could have been snagged before they killed innocent Georgians if not for the well-funded, anti-enforcement SPLC lobbying operation,” King told The Daily Signal in an emailed statement Friday.

The SPLC is one of the enemy within.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online Old n Grumpy

Splc is a racist hate group that should be banned  :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!