Author Topic: A message to the Former Office Occupant:  (Read 324 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
A message to the Former Office Occupant:
« on: June 12, 2021, 08:49:47 AM »
Star Member Tommy Carcetti (39,984 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215516716

A message to the Former Office Occupant:

By now, many of us have had the pleasure to read your latest tidbit of online wisdom/mindless word salad. I won’t bother repeating it, but it’s clear that you have telegraphed your true feelings to the world quite well.

For it is quite clear from what you wrote that you consider your current President not to be Joe Biden, the duly elected and sworn leader of the country in which you live—a man you refer to nothing except simply “Biden”—but rather the Russian leader Vladimir Putin, of whom you brag you gained his “respect” and who you so warmly and venerably refer to as “President Putin.”

This of course is a anti-democratic autocrat who has stifled dissent, attacked and interfered in our elections and institutions, invaded his neighbors and seized their lands, and most recently poisoned his chief political rival and then imprisoned him for the crime of surviving.

We get it. You view Vladimir Putin, and not Joe Biden, as your President. And if that’s your true feeling, that’s fine. Who am I to force you to feel otherwise?

But you know what that means, don’t you?

It means if it’s the Russian President who you consider your President, you’ve got to move there.

And for the record, at this point I’m more than fine with it. Yes, part of me yearns to see you summoned to court and spend the rest of your living days in some correctional facility under either federal, New York or Georgia jurisdiction.

But that will take time and frankly we’re all quite sick of you and just want you out of our hair.

Now, your new President Putin might see fit to put you up in a villa in Rostov-on-Don, like he did for Viktor Yanukovych. Or maybe he’ll stick you in a godforsaken one bedroom Khrushchyovka in frigid Norilsk. I suppose that’s just a risk you’ll have to take.

But I can see no more fitting ending to you legacy if you were to spend your last days confirming to the country and the world what we knew you were but what you so desperately tried to deny:

A Russian asset, useful idiot to Putin and traitor to the United States of America.

:whatever:

Ingersollman (184 posts)

2. Perhaps

Vlad will send the orange menace off to the gulag. I think if I was Vlad and knew what I knew about la orange, I would entice him to Russia with all kinds of grandiose offers, then arrest him on some pretense, like they always do, and stick him in a jail cell. For the rest of his life. What would Vlad have to lose?

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: A message to the Former Office Occupant:
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 09:33:09 AM »
Wow, a lot of Saturday morning mental masturbation going on at the DUmp today.

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 10:27:58 AM »
Well, that's a NanceGregg-esque word salad in search of a point. :loser:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 12:21:27 PM »
Shouldn't all of those window licking morons have left when President Trump was in office?