Author Topic: Primary <> a battle between Harris & Buttgeig in the end  (Read 1478 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Primary <> a battle between Harris & Buttgeig in the end
« on: July 15, 2019, 04:39:42 PM »
Other phrases not to use with Buttgig,  He is surging. Mary Pete.  Lucky Pierre Buttgig

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287202237
mtnsnake (20,796 posts)

I think this Primary could very well come down to a battle between Harris & Buttigieg in the end
Harris: Of our women candidates, I really like Warren, Klobuchar, & Harris, but Harris has those intangibles that I think will give her an an advantage over the other women and probably over most of the men as well. Not only does Kamala have "the look" but she has the demeanor of a presidential candidate that goes a long way towards not just beating a monumental asshole like Trump but beating any other of her Democratic peers running against her in the Primary as well. Some of those "intangibles" are that she has an amazing voice, a wonderful delivery, a winning smile, great facial expressions when she speaks....very charismatic. Plus she is really sharp...and tough when needed to be. I think she is quickly becoming the most formidable of all our candidates.

Buttigieg: Bold, knowledgeable, brave, smart, sincere, capable, wise, dedicated, a war vet, and just a good honest person. Yes, that would be none other than Mayor Pete. AND, there is no denying that he is as likeable as he is smart. If this Primary eventually gets narrowed down to a handful of candidates...and if he is one of those remaining candidates...I think he'll have the best chance of all the male candidates to win the Primary. Plus, he hails from the Midwest.

The way things are looking right now, I think it's going to be either Harris or Buttigieg who gets the prize. Then again, I also thought the Tampa Bay Lightning would have no problem beating the Columbus Blue Jackets in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs this year, and look what happened.

The folk want some Mary Peter Buttgig in the White House.  I suggest he, his hubby, Megan Ripped one, and her lassie all pair off for a throw down.   That could produce some comedy gold in the right hands. :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

Re: Primary <> a battle between Harris & Buttgeig in the end
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 05:06:36 PM »
Even many Dems find Kammy's record as SF City Attorney and CA's AG laden with troubling actions. And Buttigieg is proving himself an incompetent mayor who is uninformed and picks fights even many Dems would rather not be picked, yet.

I think both are shaping up very early as pretty vulnerable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 05:15:26 PM »
Quote from:
mtnsnake

I think this Primary could very well come down to a battle between Harris & Buttigieg in the end

Freudian slip??

Great! Two candidates that would both bed Willie Brown (Well, one did already). Just what we need.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 06:00:44 PM »
Freudian slip??

Great! Two candidates that would both bed Willie Brown (Well, one did already). Just what we need.

Would you want to be the Dem Party PR dude(tte) who would have to concoct a campaign for a gay guy with "Butt" as one of the syllables in his family name? Excedrin Headache #OMG!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 06:38:54 PM »
If either of those clowns are elected President, we're all going to get pounded in the rear end.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 07:08:56 PM »
A moeny, power grubbing whore and a leftist loon faggot.  Sounds perfect for the crazy demofascist party.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 08:32:01 PM »
Response to Moostache (Reply #3)Mon Jul 15, 2019, 01:21 PM
Star Member efhmc (11,120 posts)
7. He is great but what are his chances outside of the

Dem party?

Slim and none. 

Trump will schlong him like he did Hillary.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 09:37:04 PM »
Even as big an idiot and closet molester as he is, Biden would be their strongest general election candidate, but as freaked-out Left as the party activists are, he's going to have a bitch of a time in the primaries.  Kameltoe could ride the Black vote in like Obobo did if she could grab the ring, but the rest of the their front-runners don't look so good.  Pocahonkey is very tough to like, I'm sure she'd nail the hipster and Old Leftie vote but I don't see the minorities turning out in droves for her.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 10:00:01 AM »
Well both of them do butt stuff.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 10:59:58 AM »
Even as big an idiot and closet molester as he is, Biden would be their strongest general election candidate, but as freaked-out Left as the party activists are, he's going to have a bitch of a time in the primaries.  Kameltoe could ride the Black vote in like Obobo did if she could grab the ring, but the rest of the their front-runners don't look so good.  Pocahonkey is very tough to like, I'm sure she'd nail the hipster and Old Leftie vote but I don't see the minorities turning out in droves for her.

Biden would be formidable on name recognition alone to the low information voter.

Kneepads Kamala is kinda like the female Obama.  Except she's more of a bitch than him.

Pocahontas is a turn off for the general public.  She sounds like an old schoolmarm scolding everyone.

Who knows for sure how this will end up.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 11:21:46 AM »

The Dem Party is going to make it damn near impossible for whichever candidate emerges from this fight, bloodied and bruised, to triangulate back to the center.  They will be locked into those far left positions, and Trump will make sure they own those proposals: "You said you would raise taxes to pay for this, now you say you won't. Were you lying then or now?"

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 11:37:05 AM »
The Dem Party is going to make it damn near impossible for whichever candidate emerges from this fight, bloodied and bruised, to triangulate back to the center.  They will be locked into those far left positions, and Trump will make sure they own those proposals: "You said you would raise taxes to pay for this, now you say you won't. Were you lying then or now?"

I keep thinking that anytime one of the Dim candidates open their mouths, Trump gets another campaign commercial.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 12:51:20 PM »
Even many Dems find Kammy's record as SF City Attorney and CA's AG laden with troubling actions.

I'd like to see the right go after harris' record as SF City Attorney and CA's AG with the same fever the left recently went after Alex Acosta's record on a matter over a decade old.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2019, 04:12:38 PM »
Great choices, kammy, the angry black woman who got where she is by f**king her way to the top and would walk on her mothers dead body to get ahead

Then

We have petey the butt plug, the failed mayor who 's only rhetoric is to try to piss on Mike Pence because he has religious convcitions.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!