Author Topic: Th1onein wants to kill her daughter  (Read 7036 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Th1onein wants to kill her daughter
« on: February 04, 2008, 12:01:20 PM »
Th1onein  (1000+ posts)       Mon Feb-04-08 12:06 AM
Original message
I am so ******* mad at my daughter I could kill her.
 She can NEVER be on time for ANYTHING. It took her THREE hours to find something to wear tonight and get dressed. We were supposed to go, on our last night together, before I have to leave town and the state for a LONG time (work), and she was so late that the ******* restaurant that we had planned to go to was CLOSED. So, we just didn't go out to eat at ALL. Ain't that ******* superlative!

AND she is late EVERYDAY to work. AND SHE WORKS FOR ME! AND it's affecting her work! I am SICK, SICK, SICK of it!

Th1onein  (1000+ posts)       Mon Feb-04-08 12:11 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. She makes a TON of money.
 Edited on Mon Feb-04-08 12:12 AM by Th1onein
This is not the kind of job you just let go of. You get hooked on the money. But she has never been on time for anything in her life. I am SICK of putting up with it in my business, though. Invoices aren't turned in on time. Payroll isn't in on time. It holds EVERYBODY up.

And, now, she's can't even make dinner in time so that the ******* restaurant doesn't close down on us. It is the HEIGHT of rudeness to make everyone else wait on you.

And, when I fire her? I end up paying her ******* bills.

Nothing special. Just Th1onein having a hard time and I love it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7430101
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 12:09:34 PM by Tucker13 »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Th1onein wants to kill her daughter
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 12:06:56 PM »
Next time, go to Denny's.  They never close.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »
...And, when I fire her? I end up paying her ******* bills.

...true to the DUmmie code.  Pay for no performance (entitlements).   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 12:08:47 PM »
That's probably waaaaay too "highbrow" for DUmmies.   :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »
Response to Reply #2
This is not the kind of job you just let go of. You get hooked on the money. But she has never been on time for anything in her life. I am SICK of putting up with it in my business, though. Invoices aren't turned in on time. Payroll isn't in on time. It holds EVERYBODY up.

And, now, she's can't even make dinner in time so that the ******* restaurant doesn't close down on us. It is the HEIGHT of rudeness to make everyone else wait on you.

Don't tell me...Alec Baldwin's agent, right?

Cindie

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »

I was trying to figure out what restaurant would close so early.  Maybe they like The Amish Cafe?

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 12:14:00 PM »
"Momma, don't let your babies grow up to be moonbats"

Offline Tucker

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 12:14:20 PM »

I was trying to figure out what restaurant would close so early.  Maybe they like The Amish Cafe?

Maybe it was on a Sunday and closes at 6 o'clock. To a DUmmy, Sunday is no special day.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 12:14:52 PM »
...And, when I fire her? I end up paying her ******* bills.

...true to the DUmmie code.  Pay for no performance (entitlements).   :whatever:

I wonder if Th1onein will take responsibility for what a rude lazy daughter she (?) has spawned...........

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »
b.s./bouncy call.

How can DUmmies afford to eat out in this **** economy.   :whatever:

Offline Tucker

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 12:18:19 PM »
Maybe she can get the Patriot Guard to attend the funeral :-)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the SAME woman who beat up some clerk at a 'Mail Boxes Etc.'  ... or something very similar, because the payroll came in LATE AND the little clerk couldn't guarantee it would be where it needed to go on time?!

I'll bet someone with a mole can find the instance I'm talking about.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 01:55:49 PM »
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the SAME woman who beat up some clerk at a 'Mail Boxes Etc.'  ... or something very similar, because the payroll came in LATE AND the little clerk couldn't guarantee it would be where it needed to go on time?!

KC

I remember the incident but don't remember who it was.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »

KC

BEG, I'll bet this is the same person.  She wanted that clerk fired YESTERDAY because payroll wasn't going to make it.  Someone needs to look this up to satisfy my curiosity.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »

KC

BEG, I'll bet this is the same person.  She wanted that clerk fired YESTERDAY because payroll wasn't going to make it.  Someone needs to look this up to satisfy my curiosity.

KC

Found it over at CU....http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7243315

You were correct, it was Th1onein

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »

Found it over at CU....http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7243315

You were correct, it was Th1onein

Ahhhh BEG.  You are wonderful dear.  I can put my mind at ease now.  I found what I was looking for in that thread;

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Thu Dec-13-07 08:45 PM
Response to Reply #31

37. Okay, okay! I'm still pissed off; it's hard to talk about it without getting mad again.

I went into this package store, to send off some payroll checks to one of my offices. I had to get them there overnight, because of a screw up that made them late getting to me. A young woman was behind the counter, about twenty or so. I told her I needed to send a package DHL overnight. She can't find the forms to fill out for that, but she gives me the envelope, which I stick the checks in and seal. She still can't find the form, so she calls her boss. Her boss tells her where to find the forms and she gets one and gives it to me. I fill it out, give it to her, and she tells me that it's the wrong form. More rummaging. In the meantime, the clock is ticking because the pickup time is approaching for overnight packages to go out. Finally, she comes back to me at the counter and says, "We don't have the forms."

I'm upset and now I'm late. I tell her that this is going to cause me a lot of trouble and I am not happy about it; they should have forms for the express mail clients they service. She takes my sealed DHL package, rips it open, pulls out my payroll checks, slams them on the counter and says, "Well, I'll tell you what WE'RE going to do. Here's your stuff and now just GET OUT!" I said, "WHAT?" She says take your stuff and get out of here. I protested, of course, and she says, "Why don't you just shut up and GET OUT!" There are several other customers in the store and there is a pall in the air, as you might imagine.

I would have chalked it up to someone just having a bad day, except you could tell that she was kind of getting off on it.

Now we know who that SOMEONE was .... hmmmmmm  Maybe a little bit of 'putting off the blame' because it was her daughter ya think?!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »
As you go through the thread it just gets funnier! 

Thu Dec-13-07 09:30 PM
Response to Reply #62

66. I think I'm capable enough to decide.

I don't need the masses. The thing is, I think that this kind of stuff happens a lot, and people just don't talk about it. They don't ever do anything about this kind of thing. They are so busy, trying to make a living, they just let it pass when someone doesn't give a shit about anyone else, or worse, takes their crap out on other people, or just won't do the job that they were hired to do.

Let's compare that with;

Response to Reply #2

:lmao:    :lmao:

KC

*Stolen

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »
As you go through the thread it just gets funnier! 

Thu Dec-13-07 09:30 PM
Response to Reply #62

66. I think I'm capable enough to decide.

I don't need the masses. The thing is, I think that this kind of stuff happens a lot, and people just don't talk about it. They don't ever do anything about this kind of thing. They are so busy, trying to make a living, they just let it pass when someone doesn't give a shit about anyone else, or worse, takes their crap out on other people, or just won't do the job that they were hired to do.

Let's compare that with;

Response to Reply #2

:lmao:    :lmao:

KC

**SNORT**

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

Ahhhh BEG.  You are wonderful dear.   I can put my mind at ease now.  I found what I was looking for in that thread;

KC

I just might use that in my sig.... :innocent:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »
The post that keeps on giving!   :rotf:

Thu Dec-13-07 10:10 PM
Response to Reply #99

108. She is losing her job because of HER behavior, not mine.

And, that's as it should be. Sometimes, you just pay the consequences for your actions. Once you do, you tend not to repeat those actions.

You know, she works for a franchisee, who is also trying to make a living for his family. He owns that small business there. Would you want someone like that working for you? Would you want someone like that handling your customers? I wouldn't.

Usually, when someone acts like that, or displays some other inappropriate behavior, like stealing, etc., it isn't the first time. They usually have a long trail behind them of similar circumstances.

She's getting what is coming to her. And it's probably about time.

Thu Dec-13-07 10:22 PM
Response to Reply #115

120. I think that there are DEGREES to all things.

Being pregnant and broke doesn't have a thing to do with this. Or being an addict.

This has to do with being spiteful and mean, on purpose. It has to do with enjoying the discomfort of another. And doing an all around absolutely shitty job at a business that has been entrusted to you.

Fri Dec-14-07 12:00 AM
Response to Reply #125

158. You know, you weren't there, were you?

I was. She started off yelling and ripping my ****ing package open. She continued yelling even as I was putting my things in my bag to leave. She continued yelling even as I was leaving the store. Something was very wrong, no matter what she'd been through during the day. You just don't act like that with people. And you don't do that to the person who had trust enough in you to hire you to interact with his customers all day.

And, yeah, when someone ****s over me, I have a real strong tendency to **** right back over them.

That's just how the **** it is, partner. And, no, I don't feel bad about it at ALL.
:rotf:

Thu Dec-13-07 10:41 PM
Response to Reply #123

135. My behavior didn't warrant her behavior.

Nope.

Does her losing her job bring me satisfaction? I don't really know. I haven't thought of it that way. It is something that is going to happen and that needs to happen, and I am content with that.

It should bring her boss satisfaction, I'm sure, though. The poor guy probably worked really hard to buy into that franchise. It can't do his business much good to have someone like that working for him.

Thu Dec-13-07 09:53 PM
Response to Reply #82

90. In fact, you've helped to cement my decision.

I don't think it was my fault. I don't think it's mean-spirited. I think, in fact, that I'm doing a nice thing for the rest of the community, that might have to come in after me and put up with this kind of rude, inappropriate behavior.

And, maybe, if the girl is not too stupid, which remains to be seen, given her behavior, I might even be doing her a favor, by showing her that consequences follow actions; that she can't treat people in such a manner.

If it was MY business and I found out she did something like that to one of my customers? She would be out the door so fast it would make your head spin. I would never have someone like that work for me.

OMG it just keeps getting better!!!!
 :lmao:   :rotf:   :-)

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »

Ahhhh BEG.  You are wonderful dear.   I can put my mind at ease now.  I found what I was looking for in that thread;

KC

Wooo Hooo!!!  I might make BEG's sig!!   :hyper:   :-)

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 03:09:10 PM »
And one final little tidbit .....

Thu Dec-13-07 11:51 PM
Response to Reply #151

152. Here! Here!

Sometimes people don't deserve the jobs they take for granted.

I rest my case.

KC

*Stolen

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 04:01:42 PM »

KC

KC

Could you also add, "Damn and you are hot as hell too" or somethin'?   :-)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »

KC

KC

Could you also add, "Damn and you are hot as hell too" or somethin'?   :-)

Hot damn you are somethin' too!  Uhhhh is that right?!   :rotf:   :tongue:

You are one good lookin' gal.  *ahem* .... "I'd hit it"   :naughty:    :uhsure:  I saw the pics from the get together .... wish I could have made it.  It was a fine weekend for a bike ride but I just couldn't get out of the office.   :bawl:

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 04:13:39 PM »
Howz about;

BEG was voted hawtest chick at the Harley Rally in 2007!  Woo Hoo!!

KC

Does that work darlin?

*Stolen