Author Topic: VIDEO: Future 2020 Meltdown Victim Samantha Bee Celebrates Impeachment  (Read 738 times)

Offline pjcomix

Samantha Bee is jubilantly celebrating the impeachment that she has been yearning for since before President Trump even took office. Her current joy will stand in stark contrast to the severe depression from her inevitable meltdown right after the 2020 election results come in next November.

https://youtu.be/82ucEqLnb9w

Offline pjcomix

Re: VIDEO: Future 2020 Meltdown Victim Samantha Bee Celebrates Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 12:52:13 PM »
Well, this one also got pulled at FR. I think I'm DONE with it. Oh, and humblejerk sent me a gloating email. They act like I am making a fortune from these YouTube videos and all they are doing is the work of the LEFT. It's bad enough when YouTube suppresses conservative channels but now FR is doing the same.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 12:57:42 PM »
Several of you have been at FR for a long time. Don't you or someone you know have a channel thru which you can contact Jim (the owner) directly and tell him what's going on? Or is he like Skinner and just doesn't care anymore?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 03:16:19 PM »
Samantha Bee is an idiot, like Kathy Griffin. :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 03:16:11 PM »
Several of you have been at FR for a long time. Don't you or someone you know have a channel thru which you can contact Jim (the owner) directly and tell him what's going on? Or is he like Skinner and just doesn't care anymore?

Humblegrumbler is too stupid to realize that RESEARCH is something I have been doing a lot of for years. And after some research on him, I discovered some rather disturbing postings as to his crappy attitude towards Jews. I sent an example from a thread containing numerous postings of this attitude by him to an Administrator to see what happens especially since such crap is not supposed to be tolerated at FR. 

If you want to see the examples of SOME those postings by humblegrumbler, check my Humblegrumbler thread here.