Author Topic: MVD- GFM - Mom and I are in desperate need of help  (Read 3593 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: MVD- GFM - Mom and I are in desperate need of help
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2022, 12:52:07 PM »
:rotf:

He’s raised his goal to $2k additional!!

:lmao:

That’s what he added to his OP.

That is too funny.

KC

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2022, 12:56:38 PM »

Boy that ain’t no lie!  He’s getting ALL the milk.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2022, 02:02:34 PM »
:rotf:

haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha!!!

Response to mvd (Original post)Sun Sep 11, 2022, 02:55 PM
Star Member mvd (64,427 posts)

140. From Matthew's mother

I should have posted before this, as I feel my son has been harassed by people on here. You know nothing about him nor me and have caused him much stress with your misinformed judgments. Matthew is the sweetest most innocent person and I am livid that he has to go through this. Since my husband died, I take care of him because he is on the spectrum. I think I know more than some anonymous posters on here. I hate to have to dignify this but I felt this needed a response. Now someone has contacted GoFundMe, a completely uninformed person who knows nothing about us and we now have to clear this up. My son does not deserve this extra stress. My son has been a member for over 20 years and is a good standing member of DU. My son has responded to GoFundMe and so have I, and I would ask for an apology from the person who complained. Again I am sorry that my son has had to dignify this. I told him to ignore it but he felt the need to explain. I am sure GoFundMe will clear this up.

Donna DuBois

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2022, 02:31:18 PM »
haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

THAT is DU GOLD!!

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2022, 02:38:21 PM »
It's getting good  :rofl:

demtenjeep (31,944 posts)

139. maybe it is time for this

https://www.aging.pa.gov/aging-services/Pages/Report-Elder-Abuse.aspx

Report Elder Abuse
24 Hour Hotline - 1-800-490-8505Opens In A New Window
Abuse reports can be made on behalf of an older adult whether the person lives in their home or in a care facility such as a nursing facility, personal care home, hospital, etc. The reporters may remain anonymous and have legal protection from retaliation, discrimination and civil or criminal prosecution.

Common signs and symptoms of abuse may include:

Isolation
Weight loss
Bruises or broken bones
Increased confusion
Unusual withdrawals from any account
Signing over one’s home to another

demtenjeep (31,944 posts)

141. Matt matt matt

we know this isn't your mom .

it's okay to get scared when the game is up

I'm glad Dementedjeep is a long-time member. I doubt she'll be tombstoned.  :popcorn:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2022, 02:41:25 PM »
It's getting good  :rofl:

LOOK OUT! HE told mom!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm dying over here!

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2022, 03:13:19 PM »
XanaDUer2 (5,847 posts)

147. Not having food

Is a big deal. Wth kind of health staff are not probing into multiple ER visits in a short time.?

Boggling. I've worked in several hospitals, with many social workers, and this was their job with the frail and elderly

Especially, and if what has been posted is even remotely true, since she spent most of her life providing for him and he's so callous and uncaring that he would say some shit like this:

mvd (64,421 posts)

109. I actually like that

I love her so much and she has been a great mom but yeah it can be hard to get her to understand.

In response to this:

dalton99a (70,890 posts)

108. Dude, your mom seems to be a troublemaker. It is time for tough love. Give her an ultimatum

"Do what I say, or I'll kick you out of the house and I'll find myself a job!"

If he's never held a job, and has NO source of income (nor ever had one), not on disability because he's never been tested for autism nor tested for hearing, then he can't rent or buy a home so it's his MOTHER'S home. I question the validity of ALL of this bullshit. If it's true, it wouldn't matter if she was an extreme, uber leftist or damn near communist; I'd still have sympathy for her because he's taking severe advantage of this woman. If not, and what I'd put my money on, it sounds like she's given him an ultimatum to GTFO because she can't afford both. She has SSI and Medicare. It's not the best living, but it's a living if she has no other source of retirement...which I also don't believe. Anyone checked tax records on the home? If it's in foreclosure it would be listed on foreclosure records. I look at them almost daily here looking for deals.

Matt, you're a lazy, evil piece of shit. My opinion only.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2022, 03:51:29 PM »
...Matt, you're a lazy, evil piece of shit. My opinion only.

Full on Downs Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy kids can get hired on as Walmart greeters - and usually do great in the role. But of course ol' Matty boi can't be othered to contribute at all to society - even when his "survival" is in the balance.

The sooner mom  kicks him to the curb so he can step into his aggressive panhandling career full time, the better.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2022, 03:58:11 PM »
BTW, Matt - since we know you lurk thru here...

Christopher Titus - The Word Retard

"If you have all your faculties and end up [leeching off your mom and the DUmp in purpetuity], you're ****in' RETARDED."
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2022, 04:21:21 PM »
mvd (64,431 posts)

151. This was written by my mom and I rewrote it for her

Because she can’t type. Simple.

:rofl:

https://www.allbiz.com/business/donna-dubois_2D

Can't be too many Donna Dubois in that area. This one seems to be well-educated.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2022, 04:27:45 PM »
XanaDUer2 (5,850 posts)

167. I thought he said the dad had a pension.

Either way, it would all stop with the mom. Mr X has one, I'm the beneficiary, but once I kick it, I cannot pass it on like a legacy.

To qualify for retirement benefits, you need 40 Social Security credits. You earn credits by paying Social Security tax on your income, and you can earn up to four per year.

https://www.aarp.org/retirement/social-security/questions-answers/work-length-social-security.html

All a person has to do is work 10 years. She has medicare and SSI. What really irks the ever-living HELL out of this is we all have mothers. Mine is 68 years old. Worked her ass off her entire life. There is no way in HELL I would ever take advantage of my mother, or let her live the way MVD says his mother is living, and I DAMN sure wouldn't be speaking about her the way this lazy sumbitch is speaking about his mother. WITAF is WRONG with this clown? Look at him, does he look like he's missed a meal? She's provided for him his entire 46 years of life. The more and more I read about this the more and more pissed I get. She needs to kick this POS out of the house. She doesn't need the headache of having to continue raising his lazy ass.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2022, 04:34:46 PM »
Full on Downs Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy kids can get hired on as Walmart greeters - and usually do great in the role. But of course ol' Matty boi can't be othered to contribute at all to society - even when his "survival" is in the balance.

The sooner mom  kicks him to the curb so he can step into his aggressive panhandling career full time, the better.

DAMN good point. I see people missing limbs and still working. I had a WWII vet, 82d Airborne who dropped in during D-Day, who did the tile in the house I built in Augusta. We built it in 2006 and, being the dumb 33 Y/O I was I asked him why he still did it instead of enjoying his retirement. His answer? "What, sit around the house and wait to die"? It was the most eye-opening shit I'd ever heard. He tiled the bathrooms and shower of my house despite missing 2 fingers on his hand. ....and then there's Matt.  :whatever:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2022, 05:35:11 PM »
mvd (64,432 posts)

168. My mom was just feeling better when this happened

It is really a shame

Talk about shame, this f'er has zero.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2022, 05:39:15 PM »
Goodness gracious. I step away for a few hours to work on my Company Website, and come back to this!

Im still thinking MVD has some fight left in him.  :popcorn:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2022, 05:42:49 PM »
Goodness gracious. I step away for a few hours to work on my Company Website, and come back to this!

Im still thinking MVD has some fight left in him.  :popcorn:

oh, make no mistake, this **** has no low. He can't read a room to save his a**.
He'll keep pushing, you watch. He may go on hiatus for a bit, but I have no doubt he'll be running another GFM before years end.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2022, 06:06:19 PM »
That cat fight between Pam and MVD is very :popcorn: ! I’m putting my chips on Pam.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2022, 06:40:43 PM »
That cat fight between Pam and MVD is very :popcorn: ! I’m putting my chips on Pam.

Yeppers. Same here Pete. Shes bringing this up again: (just in case any Muppets have forgotten)

demtenjeep (31,960 posts)

180. aw sorry-this isn't directed at MissB

Last edited Sun Sep 11, 2022, 07:12 PM - Edit history (1)

not directed at MissB

24. Here are the previous GFMs you've posted.

There are discrepancies that have caught my and others' eye.

You offered to give hearts away to folks right after saying the electricity was going to be cut off, and now the water is going to be cut off.

Maybe put money like that toward your utilities?

Here are the previous GFMs for anyone interested:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215909861

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215946390

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216254697

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216659843

And then there is this month's GFM. As another poster pointed out, you still have a couple of the previous ones open.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2022, 07:35:43 PM »
Mongo Pam is just pissed that MVD is pulling funds from her money grabs. Didn't she buy some sort of new purse with a GFM begathon?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2022, 08:15:20 PM »
One of Juan Epstein's famous excuse letters.

'Please excuse Juan for being late. He was kidnapped by the jet set and left tied up on a lawn in Hyannis Port.'
Signed Epstein's mother

Welcome back Kotter reference.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2022, 08:34:31 PM »
Mongo Pam is just pissed that MVD is pulling funds from her money grabs. Didn't she buy some sort of new purse with a GFM begathon?

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I seem to recall Poo-Poo Pam running a GFM cash grab one time and she then went on a cruise a few months later.
Maybe you are right, maybe she's just bent because our boy Matt is dipping into the cash stream...

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2022, 10:19:57 PM »
mvd (64,433 posts)

189. Per mom's advice, not responding as much

But I am upset that mom felt better than she has in a while before this lie happened. I still love DU. Most care and understand. Will post again tomorrow.

Per his mommy's advice  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2022, 05:04:42 AM »
A rare picture of Matt and mother:
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2022, 09:47:09 AM »
Someone brought up Torch The Witch. IIRC, she worked at a newspaper, or publishing company, or something, and made a point of going to some meeting with her bosses wearing filthy, ragged clothes as in in-your-face FU to the big shots. I don't remember any great kerfuffle about bilking the rest of the DUpipo. Anyone remember?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2022, 09:59:33 AM »
Someone brought up Torch The Witch. IIRC, she worked at a newspaper, or publishing company, or something, and made a point of going to some meeting with her bosses wearing filthy, ragged clothes as in in-your-face FU to the big shots. I don't remember any great kerfuffle about bilking the rest of the DUpipo. Anyone remember?

I remember something about her getting offered a place to stay and it seems like there was a dog involved ... and then she took advantage of a situation or something.  I do remember some big thing going on with that whole saga.

KC

*Stolen

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2022, 10:10:55 AM »

I remember something about her getting offered a place to stay and it seems like there was a dog involved ... and then she took advantage of a situation or something.  I do remember some big thing going on with that whole saga.

KC
Maybe I'm wrong, but as I remember it, someone gave her a free place to live and she ended up renting it out or something similar?
Iv'e tried to find those threads but I can't...