Author Topic: Trump Approves Spec Ops Raid  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Trump Approves Spec Ops Raid
« on: October 27, 2019, 09:32:38 AM »
Hello all new people. This big event happened last night/today so I figured I'm come on back to CC, and post some of the stupid shit I saw at the DUmp, because I'm SOOOO surprised it happened. ::)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142386951

Star Member still_one (65,248 posts)
8. He won't. This would not have been announced if he wasn't. Trump was just a monkey told to sign

the order, and the way the asshole is playing it again demonstrates what a f**king idiot we have sitting in the WH

What will be interesting is how much credit he gives to the military, or if he claims it all for himself

"Obama was just the monkey who signed." Imagine the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if you will.

And if I remember right, Obama didn't give much credit to SEAL Team 6 either. Also, he SLEPT on the decision.

Star Member cstanleytech (19,012 posts)
10. "high confidence" code words for "he was already dead long before we got there"?

12. Don't take Trump's bait on Baghdadi

According to Palmer Report,,,Trump is planning to announce on Sunday morning that he ordered a U.S. military operation that took out ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. That’s fascinating, considering that by most accounts, Baghdadi has already been dead for years.

23 June 2017: Russian politician Viktor Ozerov stated that al-Baghdadi's death was almost "100% certain."[147] Iran later claimed to confirm Russia's claim that Al-Baghdadi was killed in an airstrike.[

27 October 2019: Baghdadi is targeted in a United States special forces operation in northern Syria, and presumed dead with high confidence.[14] He is believed to have killed himself through the detonation of a suicide vest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi

Media will be all over this tomorrow and drumpf will be praising himself ....Will see what the real story is when someone leaks it to the press...right?

Where's that tin foil hat? Also, what's with all their stupid little names they think sound awesome, and offensive?? "Drumph?" :lmao: It doesn't even mean anything clever. Their maturity is showing.

Star Member JustABozoOnThisBus (18,182 posts)
16. I'm sure Trump will make a tough-sounding speech about this.

He'll talk about how tough he was, as he planned the operation (he'll call it an "op", paid for it with pesos, led the team, and pulled the trigger. He's very tough, you know. The toughest president ever. And he says "tough" with very tough emphasis.

I'm so proud of our president. Tough. I think he should replace TR on Mt Rushmore, he's so tough.

The "T" word should never be in any of your vocabularies. Remember back in the day when I was just a youngling here, and infiltrated the DUmp? Yeah, after one or 2 posts, you assholes didn't dare refute any of the truths I spit. You simply banned me like the....tough...members you really are.

And yeah, I'd be ok getting another slab of rock carved out like President Trump on Mt. Rushmore. Love to watch all you triggered snowflakes implode.

Bernardo de La Paz (29,833 posts)
21. Ahem. Laden & Baghdadi were military leaders who had declared war on the US.

The people you list would be have been hit by them if they could. Which would be terrorism but would have much less effect than the US had in taking out those top two.

One of the beauties of a well-organized democracy is that people are definitely replaceable. Of course, at the moment, the US democracy is a little less well-organized than usual due to 40 years of polarization of the people by Republicons.

Polarizqation? You mean like the woke culture, the cancel culture, and the high increse of hurt fee-fees that is now plaguing our nation for the last several years, and driving every sane person away from your stupid little left wing ?

I'm done with this for now. Just wanted to drop by, say hi, and bring over some sludge from our favorite special needs citizens.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline SVPete

Re: Trump Approves Spec Ops Raid
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 11:14:22 AM »
Will this be the WashPost headline: Al Baghdadi Dead: Trump-Haters Hardest Hit :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 08:48:16 AM »
12. Don't take Trump's bait on Baghdadi

According to Palmer Report,
"According to Palmer Report"  :lmao:
"According to Palmer Report" has the same ring of expert knowledge as "According to the tea leaves" does.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 09:08:04 AM »
"According to Palmer Report"  :lmao:
"According to Palmer Report" has the same ring of expert knowledge as "According to the tea leaves" does.
[/color]

That's the organization that had the pedophile working for them as a reporter if I remember correctly.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 12:44:52 PM »

That's the organization that had the pedophile working for them as a reporter if I remember correctly.

Being a leftist organization the only amazing part of that statement would be if they only had one kiddie ****er on staff. Big time outfits like NBC, CNN, NYT, WAPO,.... have hundreds of pedophiles on staff and running the places.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 02:12:51 PM »
Trump: We Didn’t Tell Schiff About Baghdadi Operation Because …

Take this multiple-choice quiz as to the reason Donald Trump gave for shining on House Intelligence chair Adam Schiff about the Baghdadi operation. Was it (a) considered fully within the purview of the White House due to ongoing operations, (b) too touch-and-go to follow normal protocol, or (c) because Schiff routinely leaks like a sieve?

When Trump first announced al-Baghdadi’s death Sunday morning, he said he decided not to tell officials, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, because he was afraid leaks could compromise the mission. Speaking to reporters Monday morning, he singled out House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., as the focus of those concerns.

“The only thing is they were talking about why didn’t I give the information to Adam Schiff and his committee, and the answer is because I think Adam Schiff is the biggest leaker in Washington,” Trump said. “You know that, I know that, we all know that. I’ve watched Adam Schiff leak. He’s a corrupt politician. He’s a leaker like nobody has ever seen before.”

So in effect, it’s both (a) and (c), but mainly (c). We can also throw in a dash of (d), too — revenge. Trump has watched Schiff’s ad hoc impeachment inquiry employ selective leaks from depositions over the last couple of weeks in order to build a public narrative for his impeachment. Why would he invite Schiff in on one of his most important military achievements, especially when he has the leaker excuse to exclude him?

Perhaps he was obligated to include him, as our own Taylor Millard argued last night, but that’s not quite as clear-cut as Taylor suggested. Taylor relied on 50 USC 3093 to argue that federal law requires notification to intel committee leadership when covert operations are undertaken, but that law specifically applies to intelligence agencies, not the military. ...

However, the raid on Baghdadi was a military operation, not a CIA covert op. It used intelligence garnered from a number of agencies, not all of them American, but the raid itself was conducted by military special forces under the command of the Pentagon. As such, 50 USC 3093 does not apply. ...
... blatant leakers and demagogues like Schiff who are presently spending their time attempting to impeach Trump. That understandably tends to limit the invitations one gets from the White House for special events.  Under the circumstances, it’s tough to blame Trump for (a), (c), or (d).

This gives a very decent over-view of the legal intricacies of required notification. The bottom line is that Trump was not legally required to notify Pelosi, Schiffty, et al before the operation.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 07:18:49 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 04:49:52 PM »
The left is all over the place with their responses, as usual. Trump didn't order it! It was a disaster! Trump was stupid for ordering it! Al-Baghdadi was insignificant! Obama should get credit!

As an added plus, SNL ran a skit the night before, mocking Trump for "bringing jobs back to ISIS".

The bottom line is Trump has made them look monumentally stupid again, and they know it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:42:37 PM by ADsOutburst »