Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmie #01 (BanTheGOP)  (Read 8366 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2012: Top DUmmie #01 (BanTheGOP)
« on: December 30, 2012, 04:59:37 PM »
Congratulations to BanTheGOP, for having reached the height of primitivity, the #01 DUmmie of 2012, the top primitive of the year!

It’s probably an honor he should cherish, as apparently it rarely, if ever, repeats.

Maury was #10 Top DUmmie in 2010, but I’ve forgotten what his award said.

- - - - - - - - - -

There’s been bitter controversy about the selection of Maury, nearly outbreaking into a bloody civil war here in the DUmpster, between his partisans, fans of nadin, and supporters of the primitive with the eggplant-shaped head.

<<had no dog in this fight, as personal candidate for top primitive of 2012 was grasswire.

But with all votes being counted three times, and counted with exactitude, Maury bested each of his two closest competitors by a single vote, and thus emerges the winner.

One can reasonably assume Maury picked up much of his support from decent and civilized people disappointed by the elections this year, as a demonstration of defiance; disappointed but not defeated.

Disappointed but not defeated; it would be good for Maury and his fellow primitives to remember that.

- - - - - - - - - -

One hopes it doesn’t get him mausoleumed on Skins’s island, given the amusement and entertainment he provides us, but anyway, Maury’s a member of conservativecave too.

Ban the GOP    May 20, 2012, 09:59:43 pm

Phhhht!
Probationary (Probie)
Resistance is Vital

Hey all. Normally I don't bother with online forums of the enemy but I do have to say, I'm not one to hold back from criticism. I believe that the republican Party is, first and foremost, a criminal organization, rather than a political party. I'll take your word that you won't ban me for having an opinion like that.

For the record, you have one thing going on DU: I've been after them to open up a section for all posters, not just progressives. But them's the rules and I gotta follow them. So I've decided to engage here.

Anyway. that's it for now.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73321.0

Ban the GOP    July 12, 2012, 05:59:32 pm

Phhhht!
Probationary (Probie)
Resistance is Vital

I don't see any of your responses that make sense. Only by taxing those who have enriched themselves throught he productive labor of our workers would justify allowing them to move in the first place. Making money is not like freedom of movement; you have to share it properly in order to be effective. It's not fair that a state would be penalized because they want their citizens to have a minimum level of protection.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,75242.0.html (third page)

But that’s all Maury ever said over here, and as he’s never done anything to violate the rules and get banned, one’s mystified as to why he doesn’t come back more often.

- - - - - - - - - -

Maury’s sole raison d’etre is for the suppression and abolition of the Republican party and its adherents, as if we’re not nice people or something.

But he also provided a brief moment of “apprehension” regarding something else early in the year:

BanTheGOP   (968 posts)    Thu Mar 22, 2012, 11:43 AM

20. I talked to GoDaddy...and they can transfer control to the REAL Steve Dawes with certain conditions

I have talked to a GoDaddy representative, and they said that in cases where the obvious attempt of a website is to deflect search engine results of legitimate search requests, they can remove ownership of the domain and either make the site dormant, or transfer ownership of the site to the real owner (in this case Steve Dawes). But they have to get the request from Dawes himself. All he has to do to provide proof is to show them the offending site, as well as the posts at other sites that are intended to manipulate the search results.

Actually, this happens more routinely than most people. While it's ok to have opposition sites up, it's NOT ok to manipulate legitimate search requests so that your site comes up. This is ESPECIALLY true for republican scum sites who try to hijack legitimate, progressive sites like Dawes.'

Hopefully, Steve's campaign manager will be able to make the arrangements. This is crucial, because though Steve will most probably win Ward 1 handily, the way the wingnuts are trying to obviously usurp this election through digital terrorism is not only juvenile and sophomoric, but a complete bastardization of the progressive democratic process.

Well, we all know what happened with that.  :yawn:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,70792.0

- - - - - - - - - -

BanTheGOP  (968 posts)    Mon May 21, 2012, 02:42 AM

9. I wouldn't have gone the route of imprisonment for speaking bad about President Obama

But I definitely would have brought out the illegal activities that the republican Party has committed in the guise of "political discourse," and painstakingly explained to the kiddies how such actions which are criminal in any other context cannot just apply to one party. That would have been an excellent time for such discourse.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73546.0.html

BanTheGOP  (886 posts)  Thu Nov 8, 2012 (3:22 pm)

What should a California Supermajority do?

To clarify the issue, if the Democrats vote as a bloc, they can do the following (which they can't do with a simple majority):

1. Raise revenue

2. Create Constitutional Amendments that can be voted on by the people in the next (or special) election.

3. Override a governor's veto

They have at least a one or two-member cushion in each chamber, so a lone wolf could not gum up the works without a partner or two.

Frankly, this is our opportunity to fundamentally transform the state to a robust, progressive state that is necessary for both our people and our planet to survive. This thread is meant to put out ideas that can be woven into actual bill items. I will make the contacts with EACH democratic office in the legislature.

As a minimum, the first thing the legislature should do is to kill the 1978 law, Proposition 13. Specifically, not to repeal the actual law, but to legislatively negate its effects, and tailor it so we can get our money back from the corporate loophole ingrates.

In addition, we need to look into penalizing companies leaving the state because they refuse to acquiesce to much-needed reforms, including adherence to Obamacare mandates and the new environmental standards that kick in next spring.

So let's create a list, filter it, massage it, then I'll communicate with each democratic member's office and push it.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,80664.0

- - - - - - - - - -

Thus ends the Top DUmmies of 2012, and our congratulations to all the winners: Alan Grayson, w8liftinglady, TheMagistrate, the bullies, Skinner, EarlG, and Elad, 1strongblackman, HopeHoops, cali, TheMastersNemesis, Sarah Ibarruri, Proud2BLibKansan, 11bravo, Horse With no Name, sabrina 1, MiddleFingerMom, demtenjeep, Aviation Pro, Systematic Chaos, grasswire, PCIntern, DainBramaged, Omaha Steve (twice), Stinky the Clown, kpete, MrScorpio, Taverner, nadinbrzezinski, and BanTheGOP--it’s been a lot of fun, and we wish you all well in your future endeavors displaying the best of primitivity.

franksolich wishes to personally thank Ralph Wiggum, Chris_, and Tucker for their generous assistance, past and present; appreciation that long ago needed expressed, but wasn’t, and as this has been my last year of doing the top DUmmies, I’d better get that in now.

And decent and civilized people everywhere thank all who nominated and voted in this contest, so that the world may be illuminated of the antics and depravities of primitives.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:42:46 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #01
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 05:00:30 PM »
I've posted this a day early--sorry--because I'm pretty ill, and don't think I'll be up to it tomorrow, its planned release.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »
Ahh I knew it. I think Nadin is a bore and ban is such an extreme communist idiot I can't think of a more deserving moron. He represents the most extreme of the liberal idiots out there.

Get better frank. I'm laid up with the flu over here so I'm right there with you. Probably the 3rd time this month I've had something that's put me out for a couple of days. Nasty year for this stuff so far.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 05:37:54 PM »
There he is, Mr. DUmmyland...

:party: :yahoo:  :cheersmate: :bouncy: :bday: :bouncingidiot:

:asshole:

“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 05:39:58 PM »
First, I want to say thank you to frank for his work with the DOTY. I have that it's your last year on them. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Second, I've never really paid much attention to Ban, but after reading some of Ban's posts I don't feel so badly about nads losing.

Congrats to you Ban. May your reign as dumbest of the dumb be entertaining.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 05:44:07 PM »
Congratulations BanTheGOP! You achieved a lot in a short time.
 :party:

:asshole:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 05:44:30 PM »
I've posted this a day early--sorry--because I'm pretty ill, and don't think I'll be up to it tomorrow, its planned release.

I hope you feel better Frank.  :(

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 05:45:12 PM »
I've put word of his historic win out on twitter.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 05:59:45 PM »
thanks Frank, for the writeup and for putting this together.  Also, thanks to the DUmmies who made this possible.
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 06:00:07 PM »
So what're the odds that Ban comes over here to accept?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 06:01:09 PM »
So what're the odds that Ban comes over here to accept?

Probably nil to nothing.

I dunno why, though.  We're nice people here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 06:09:53 PM »
Congrats, Maury.

Seeing as you're progressive, you probably think every single DUmmy deserves a participation award just for posting, but we don't belive in that. Instead, you got this for your acheivement of being the stupidest of the stupid.

Cherish it, relish it, and revel in it. It just might be the only true award you get in your entire life.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 06:11:19 PM »
Congrats, Maury.

Seeing as you're progressive, you probably think every single DUmmy deserves a participation award just for posting, but we don't belive in that. Instead, you got this for your acheivement of being the stupidest of the stupid.

Cherish it, relish it, and revel in it. It just might be the only true award you get in your entire life.

Hear, hear.

Martin Luther

Offline redwhit

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 06:23:55 PM »
Thanks for putting this together, Frank.  An extraordinary piece of work indeed.

Hope you feel much better and very soon at that.  The Cave is a much less interesting place when you're not in the center ring.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »
Congratulations, Frank, for your fantastic work! Sorry you aren't feeling better, but 2012 has not been a banner year overall, so if you are going to pick a year to get sick at the end, it's this one.

I did not vote for Ban for two reasons. The first is his post count: He doesn't even have a thousand posts, while everyone else has at least 10,000, some with multiples of that. Second reason, his campfires tend to be putrid, even DU can't stand him from what I see. So the insanity of his posts must indeed be special in that regard, but for some reason, it sounds like a fluke (not pronounced like Sandra, either).

HOWEVER...be it as it may, he IS the Dummie of the Year, and in any case, represents pretty much what everyone on that site thinks but doesn't say because of MIRT. So perhaps that's the ultimate compliment (or ultimate putdown in this case).
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
Yes!!!!! Nads loses by a vote, WooHoo!!!!

Maury sure does put the DUmb in DUmmy of the Year!  :lmao:

Thanks Frank for another entertaining summary of the winner.

Anyone have thoughts on the odds of Maury repeating in 2013? :popcorn:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 07:01:37 PM »
Anyone have thoughts on the odds of Maury repeating in 2013? :popcorn:

Well, if nadin couldn't repeat, I doubt there's another primitive around who could repeat.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 07:02:12 PM »
A more fitting representative of current Democrat Party thought could hardly be found, even on DU.  Thanks for all your work on this, Frank!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 07:22:34 PM »

Hope it's nothing serious, frank.

You get well, that's an order.

Loveyameanit!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 08:07:54 PM »
And now the moment we all have been waiting for. The number one dummie of the year.

Frank, the envelope please.....

***opens envelope***

Drum roll please..... and the 2012 winner of the dummie of the year is.... BanTheGop!!!!

Congrat to BanTheGop!!!! The number one 2012 dummie of the year!!! Let's give it a round of applause!!!!! Come up here and take your bow Maurice Ramtor!!! May I call you Maury? No? Sorry Maurice. What? You prefer Mr. Ramtor? OK. No problem. Take your bow Mr. Ramtor!!!

Now for your prize Mr. Ramtor.

The first prize you've won is an signed copy by the author of Mein Kampf!!!**
The second prize you've won is a signed copy by the author of the Communist Manifesto!!!**
The third prize you've won is a signed copy by the author of The Road to Power!!!**

Now for the grand prize Mr. Ramtor. Your grand prize is an all expense paid trip to Russia to tour the motherland with Vladimir Putin!!!! You will get to go behind the scenes as Putin stamps out democracy in the birthplace of communism. You will also get to learn the methods and ways of the old KGB as told by Putin. The trip winds up with a tour of the Gulags in Siberia.**

But that is not all!!! By no means!!!! Yes, Mr. Ramtor, There is more!!!

Once you have finished your week with Vlady, you will get to tour the paradise of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea !!!!! Sorry Mr. Ramtor, but it does not include a meeting with Kim Jung Un. Seems that he is really busy this week. Something about a missle launch. But it does include a tour of the famous work camps of North Korea!!! This should serve you well in your trek to put all the nasty evil conservatives into concentration camps.**

That is not all, Mr. Ramtor!!!! Once your tour winds up in the The Democratic People's Republic of Korea, you will spend another week in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela!!!! You will get to meet Hugo Chavez... assuming he is hasn't died yet... and learn how to take a once proud capitalistic country into a socialist country!!!!**

Then to wind up your trip to the socialist/communist/facist paradises you will get to spend a life time in the warm paradise of The Republic of Cuba!!!!! There you will be given free housing, free medical care, a job that utilizes your special skills, and a hot cuban wife... or husband if that is your choice. You will get to meet Fidel Castro in person, again assuming he hasn't passed. There you will give up your American passport and renounce your USA citizenship to live in your paradise!!!!**

Congrats again, Maurice Ramtor!!!! Let's all stand up and give it a hand!!!!!

**you must meet the eligibility requirements to receive your prizes. I will send them to you upon request.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 08:14:31 PM »
Great choice for DOTY.

What did he have this year?

A dozen posts, maybe?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »
That's it. We blew our wad. We have nowhere to go but down.

We have achieved the pinnacle of success. We have elected the first mole to be crowned the supreme DUmmy.

Rove would be proud.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »
Great choice for DOTY.

What did he have this year?

A dozen posts, maybe?

But it's quality over quantity.  No one else attained BTG's level of insanity.

Martin Luther

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 08:31:37 PM »
Is this the first time a mole won?

Congrats Ban!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 09:04:16 PM »
Is this the first time a mole won?

Congrats Ban!

Moles are ineligible for the prize.    :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi