Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmie #02-a (nadinbrzezinski)  (Read 15452 times)

Offline formerlurker

Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #02-a
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 05:33:08 PM »
Anybody can resolve this matter--yes, even primitive lurkers.

It's all transparent.

Go to this link:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,81359.0.html

And then page-by-page-by-page, carefully tally up the individual votes, to discern if there's something wrong.

And do it three times, not just once.

But one should be cautioned it'll take a very long time.

Does this include the email votes?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 05:34:45 PM »
Coach may have stopped PayPal from disbursing $50K for the red round sodomite's lifesaving surgery.

Coach may have travelled to the Pacific Northwest to finish the job.

Coach may have been lurking behind trees in Mrs. Alfred Packer's Oklahoma backyard before her mysterious disappearance.

And coach may have changed the labels on Deadstone's pharmaceuticals.

But coach didn't rig this year's ludicrous DOTY outcome.

Dumb votes produce a dumb winner.

I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 05:40:40 PM »
Does this include the email votes?

There were nine ballots via e-mail, which aren't included on that voting thread.

And as mentioned, they had zero impact upon the final count, other than the placement of the avian primitive as #09 Top DUmmie, by a single vote.

I'm happy to give out the e-mail votes.....privately, to any individual, member or lurker, who first tabulates the public votes on the voting thread--doing it three times, to be sure there's no mistakes--and gives to me the totals from that voting thread.

Any takers?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 06:14:51 PM »
This shouldn't even be an issue.

Accusing someone of manipulating the vote totals is tantamount to calling someone dishonest. This is not a DUmp.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »
I think Zappa, Pintobean and the other bullies signed up just to not vote for gNads.
I also wonder who Rockboy voted against for his own best interests.

No to a recount. I'm afraid gNads would slip to second loser, and all hell would break out.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
Congrats to nadinbrzezinski!!! Number two is not bad. It ain't number one nads... you gotta try harder in 2013. Perhaps more riffle threads.

Now for your prize:

We are giving you a book. "The 10,001 Jobs Nadin has Held Over the Years". It is hoped that this will jog your memory in 2013 as the resident expert of... well everything...at DU.  Perhaps it will give you the boost you need to get you into the number one slot next year.

Again nadin, congrats! Let's give her a round of applause!

Available exclusively from Conservative Cave Press.

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 07:48:36 PM »

That is.....most excellent!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2012, 07:54:00 PM »

Yes.  :lmao:  :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2012, 07:54:19 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ***GASP**** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

That is most excellent, GOPC.

H-freaking-5!!!!!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2012, 07:59:11 PM »
Thanks. In retrospect I shouldn't have used CC on the book without asking, and I can change it if requested. On the other hand, if Nadin or her minions wanted to claim their prize, I felt that it would be prudent to know who is sponsoring their prize with a bold cover endorsement. Your call.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2012, 08:00:29 PM »
Thanks. In retrospect I shouldn't have used CC on the book without asking, and I can change it if requested. On the other hand, if Nadin or her minions wanted to claim their prize, I felt that it would be prudent to know who is sponsoring their prize with a bold cover endorsement. Your call.

No need to change nothing.  It's great.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 08:25:29 PM »
High 5 GOP!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 08:29:09 PM »

Glad you asked GOP-C. I am the sponsor.  If Nadin or any of these idiots do show up to collect their prize, they will more than likely find out they violated a rule and are ineligible.

My money, my rules. Since they are my rules...I get to make 'em up!!!!**

**The rules:

Rule number 1. Dummie must not have recieved any money from the government. Ever.
Rule Number 2. Dummie must not have voted in any election held in the US since 2000
Rule number 3. Dummie must take and pass a drug test, paid for by said dummie
Rule Number 4. Dummie must have been gainfully employed for the last 5 years
Rule Number 5. Dummie must take an IQ test and score above 160, paid for by said dummie
Rule number 6. Dummie must be within a reasonable weight for their height and bone structure, medical check paid for by said dummie. Medicaid don't count. It has to be paid in cash by the dummie. I get to choose the MD
Rule number 7. Dummie must have never been arrested, background check paid for by said dummie, I choose the background check agency
Rule number 8. Dummie must have never wrote a disparaging post against any republican, internet check paid for by said dummie, I get to choose the company that does the check

These are the top 8 rules. There are 30 more.

However all of these can be waived in the event said dummie wishes to renounce their US citizenship and emigrate to North Korea or Cuba with a written notorized document stating that said dummie will never set foot in the USA again. Paid for by the dummie. Then they can collect their prize once they reach their chosen destination.

Hope that clears up any confusion.   :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2012, 08:33:24 PM »
I really wish I didn't know all this shit.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2012, 08:46:20 PM »
Glad you asked GOP-C. I am the sponsor.  If Nadin or any of these idiots do show up to collect their prize, they will more than likely find out they violated a rule and are ineligible.

My money, my rules. Since they are my rules...I get to make 'em up!!!!**

**The rules:

Rule number 1. Dummie must not have recieved any money from the government. Ever.
Rule Number 2. Dummie must not have voted in any election held in the US since 2000
Rule number 3. Dummie must take and pass a drug test, paid for by said dummie
Rule Number 4. Dummie must have been gainfully employed for the last 5 years
Rule Number 5. Dummie must take an IQ test and score above 160, paid for by said dummie
Rule number 6. Dummie must be within a reasonable weight for their height and bone structure, medical check paid for by said dummie. Medicaid don't count. It has to be paid in cash by the dummie. I get to choose the MD
Rule number 7. Dummie must have never been arrested, background check paid for by said dummie, I choose the background check agency
Rule number 8. Dummie must have never wrote a disparaging post against any republican, internet check paid for by said dummie, I get to choose the company that does the check

These are the top 8 rules. There are 30 more.

However all of these can be waived in the event said dummie wishes to renounce their US citizenship and emigrate to North Korea or Cuba with a written notorized document stating that said dummie will never set foot in the USA again. Paid for by the dummie. Then they can collect their prize once they reach their chosen destination.

Hope that clears up any confusion.   :cheersmate:
Very tiny fix. You get to find it.  :-)

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2012, 09:04:34 PM »
I just created a book for Omaha Steve, in his thread.

Link: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,82094.msg1011224.html#msg1011224

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
Very tiny fix. You get to find it.  :-)

Now, now, now Skul!!!!  We don't want the dummies to figure out how stupid they really are. Why they might get all depressed and apply for disability.... or off themselves. Then who would we laugh at?

BTW... H5.   :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2012, 09:11:44 PM »
Now, now, now Skul!!!!  We don't want the dummies to figure out how stupid they really are. Why they might get all depressed and apply for disability.... or off themselves. Then who would we laugh at?

BTW... H5.   :cheersmate:
Well, sir. You know how DUmmies are.
They'd try to off themselves, and miss.
That's when we laugh some more.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2012, 09:28:09 PM »

Now that is entertainment!

:rofl:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline sybilll

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2012, 11:11:47 PM »
NO! NO! NO! NO! I DEMAND A RECOUNT! She's been jobed! She's been hossed! She's been disenfrenchfried! The BULLIES are behind this, I tell you! I'm going to get my riffle and the good rig and go hop on the trolly and go dylsexic! This is the typing point! The Rubio has been crossed! I'm going to the GA and we're going to OCUPPY CC!! Oh, and frank--welcome to the iggy list.

Nadin, you will always be #1 in my book, sweetcakes.
Apologies to Mrs. DUFU, but I laughed so hard at your comment that were we face to face right now, I'd hug your neck and kiss your cheek!  Well done sir! 

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2012, 11:21:09 PM »
were we face to face right now, I'd hug your neck and kiss your cheek!

Oh my.  :o
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2012, 07:18:23 AM »
I really hate that nadin didn't take the top spot again, but coach is an upstanding citizen. If frank tells me that nads is a LOSER I believe him 100%.

I agree.  Frank is the master of spotting and categorizing the "loosers".

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2012, 07:44:08 AM »
I'm happy with the results.  Except for Stinky, who I think has been trying tooo hard to be over the top.  I mean it was so obvious he wanted the prize that I think it detracted from his performance.
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline Tucker

« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2012, 08:09:02 AM »
I don't know if this has been made public or not, but I have a strong suspicion that Nadin is Jewish.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2012, 08:24:22 AM »
I don't know if this has been made public or not, but I have a strong suspicion that Nadin is Jewish.

I think that was discussed on CC a couple of years ago, IIRC.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.