Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmie #03 (MrScorpio)  (Read 6969 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #03
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 05:40:55 AM »
DUmmies are nothing if they aren't jealous of one another.

I checked back just to 2010 on the whine from "Rock Man", and he could hardly be more wrong.

Of the top twenty DUmmies just two years ago, only a half-dozen or fewer are in anyway competitive in 2012.

Tombstonings, suicides, overdoses, incarcerations, and involuntary commitments guarantee a brisk and thorough turnover in DUmpmonkey ranks.

I checked; not including this year:

poor stupid Beth, EFerrari, has been in the top ten six of the prior seven years
the sparkling old dude, Stinky the Clown, has been in the top ten four of the prior seven years
the subway cat, undergroundpanther, has been in the top ten four of the prior seven years

There's four more primitives who've been in the top ten three times, after which it becomes negligible.

There's been 42 primitives in the top ten the prior seven years.

I was surprised; it's actually a list with high turnover.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »
I checked; not including this year:

poor stupid Beth, EFerrari, has been in the top ten six of the prior seven years
the sparkling old dude, Stinky the Clown, has been in the top ten four of the prior seven years
the subway cat, undergroundpanther, has been in the top ten four of the prior seven years

There's four more primitives who've been in the top ten three times, after which it becomes negligible.

There's been 42 primitives in the top ten the prior seven years.

I was surprised; it's actually a list with high turnover.

At one time, winning the top spot for DOTY meant not surviving the following year without being entombed.

Their TSing wasn't a result of winning the top DUmmy award, it just worked out that way.

At least it seems like that was the case.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 07:02:33 AM by franksolich »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 07:19:12 AM »
This is all so prediktable. It is the same sorry sacks year after year with the same sorry old threads. I think  this would work better if certain jerseys just get retired. We can only hear that Google = Nadin so many times before it just gets dull and boring. I know I'm a noob with no right to say anything, but I bet there are more and better jokes to be found with some rookies.

Come on. There has to be something better than atman.

You guys keep tombstoning/running off the funny ones.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
This is all so prediktable. It is the same sorry sacks year after year with the same sorry old threads. I think  this would work better if certain jerseys just get retired. We can only hear that Google = Nadin so many times before it just gets dull and boring. I know I'm a noob with no right to say anything, but I bet there are more and better jokes to be found with some rookies.

Come on. There has to be something better than atman.

They're YOUR friends, asswipe, you should be proud.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 02:26:26 PM »
If you look in the background of the first pic, you can see a guy dressed up as Darth Vader.

The backdrops are all like you would find at ComiCon or some Sci-Fi convention, at which these were obviously taken.

Obvious fail.

Yep. As soon as I saw Walter Koenig I figured it was a Star Trek convention.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi