Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmie #05-b (DainBramaged)  (Read 6493 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2012: Top DUmmie #05-b (DainBramaged)
« on: December 24, 2012, 09:31:44 PM »
Congratulations to DainBramaged, a #05 Top DUmmie of 2012!

The brain-damaged primitive’s no stranger to the top DUmmies, having been #04 Top DUmmie in 2011, and #07 Top DUmmie in 2010.  Over time, he’s become one of the most recognizable and entertaining primitives.

The brain-damaged primitive, 60 years old and from New Jersey, has never posted a photograph of himself, but it takes hardly any imagination to figure out what he looks like.  He’s stated his height at 5’10” and his weight at 240 pounds, and one can extrapolate from that.  He’s got a square head, a carbuncled face, a bug-eye, one of those eyes that never moves, and coarse, stubby fingers.

He perhaps walks with a slight limp.

The brain-damaged primitive’s never mentioned--if he has, it was uncaught by observers of primitives--how it came to be that something went wrong on the inside of his head, but one can reasonably speculate he either had his brain on drugs for a while, or got them scrambled in a motorcycle accident.

- - - - - - - - - -

The brain-damaged primitive works on a computer, keyboarding in one of those large offices with hundreds of other people and shoulder-high partitions.  One has no idea what he’s keyboarding, perhaps names and addresses for magazine subscriptions, but he used to be an “information tech” for the automotive industry.

During the George Bush prosperity of 2001-2007, he was doing so well he was even an independent businessman, working out of his home.  Unfortunately, he didn’t remember that the Internal Revenue Service was also seeing his prosperity, and some time after the Pelosi-Reid slump of 2007-2009, and then the current 0bamaDepression, began, the brain-damaged primitive got zapped with a rather huge bill from them.

Man oh man, did he whine about that; the injustice of it all, being expected to pay taxes.

- - - - - - - - - -

The brain-damaged primitive is an odd bird; despite his age, he still talks “baby-talk” of animals, especially dogs and cats.  Not to them, but when writing of them.  He constantly refers to canines as “woggies” and to felines as “kittehs.”

Just as a babbling three-year old child might.

(One has no idea how he talks to animals, but if he “baby-talks” to them, outside of the hearing of decent and civilized people, one supposes that’s okay; after all, franksolich quotes Shakespeare to the cats here, using the tone of his voice to calm them, or reassure them.)

- - - - - - - - - -

The brain-damaged primitive is also fond of using an ancient Anglo-Saxon word, perhaps thinking it’s a good attention-getter, but on that he’s wholly wrong.  Nobody pays attention the expletive; they pay rather more attention to the name of the primitive lighting a campfire, and when one sees “DainBramaged” on the computer screen, one just goes there to see what’s up, without bothering reading the title.

There were days during 2012 whenever one went to “General Discussion” on the old DU, that the front page was dominated by campfires lit by the brain-damaged primitive, their titles monotonously the same, “**** George Bush,” “**** Chris Christie,” “**** Republicans,” “**** Christians,” “**** conservatives,” “**** capitalists,” “**** George Romney,” “**** Newt Gringrich,” “**** Rick Santorum,” “**** Sarah Palin,” “**** pre-born infants,” “**** rich people,” “**** the automobile industry,” “**** the new DU,” “**** the drug industry,” “**** ingrown toenails,” ad nauseam.

The guy’s obviously not the creatively-articulate sort.

- - - - - - - - - -

During much of 2012--in fact up until only recently--the brain-damaged primitive boycotted the new DU (installed in December 2011), instead hanging around the slowly-sinking old DU, with a few other reactionary primitives who can’t get with the program, change with the times, adapt to new things.

One’s impressed that apparently “change” of any nature discombobulates the brain-damaged primitive; that he wants everything to remain exactly the same as it’s always been.

That’s a serious mental disorder, by the way.  Don’t rely on franksolich’s word; just ask any psychologist or psychiatrist or other mental-health professional.  The inability to adapt can sometimes be so bad it gets one institutionalized.

- - - - - - - - - -

His major whine was that, at first, the new DU didn’t allow for “ignore lists,” and so he couldn’t transfer his from the old to the new, which caused the brain-damaged primitive to jump up-and-down and carry on like an old lady with haemorrhoids.

One would’ve thought his precious “ignore list” was the family jewels or something, the way he constantly yelped about it.

One assumes it’s longer than even the oblate spheroid’s “iggy list.“  This is not a guy who wants to waste his time listening to things he doesn’t want to hear; the brain-damaged primitive is hostile to illumination.

Which is a symptom of yet another grievously-serious mental disorder.

- - - - - - - - - -

The brain-damaged primitive is not an exemplar of how to grow old gently and graciously.

One of his most-amusing practices is to bitch and moan about living in a red area of New Jersey.

And he doesn’t merely live in a red area; he lives in the reddest county of the whole entire northeastern Atlantic coast.

And boy oh boy, does he bitch about it.

Now, a reasonable person can see that New Jersey’s a pretty small state, and that it doesn’t take much to get from one place to another.  All the brain-damaged primitive has to do is move a few blocks, and boom! he’s suddenly in dark blue territory.  Why he doesn’t do that escapes one.

One noted with interest the brain-damaged primitive recently commented that he’s safe in his neighborhood, no crime, no guns, conveniently omitting to remind other primitives where he lives, in a Republican-dominated place.

- - - - - - - - - -

The brain-damaged primitive’s never been known to be grateful for anything, never been known to say a nice word about anybody.  He’s a wretched, miserable excuse for a human being, and so one suspects he really doesn’t want to take a seat and dine at the banquet of Life.

During the recent storms that afflicted New Jersey, one hoped he might get his wish, a big tree or a loose power-line falling on him, but alas such was not to be.  He’s still around to entertain us for 2013, and might even exceed his performance as #05 top DUmmie next year.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Merry Christmas, and rejoice, for God Is.

…..and laugh too, because there’s not a damned thing the primitives can do about it.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:47:40 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #05-b
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 05:48:33 AM »
By the way, I'm enforcing a new policy for the final eight top DUmmies and two special awards; the next primitive up doesn't get posted until the primitive immediately preceding has gotten comments from at least ten members here.

No comments, no next primitive.

Sorry to be a hardass about it, but I must.

<<<always does what must do.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 06:21:28 AM »
No one quite sums up the DUmbasses better then dain.
A bitter,hateful loser who even here in DOTY voting is always destined for failure.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 07:12:25 AM »
It would be great fun if Skimmer zeroed out all the iggy lists every New Years.  :lmao:

This is not a comment, soooo, it doesn't count.  :tongue:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 07:25:16 AM »
I wonder if the brain damaged one still has me on ignore?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline andhe78

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 07:56:55 AM »
Ten comments?  Well, I have nothing nice to say about the primitives, but I will say thank you to Frank for doing this.  I don't follow the primitives as closely as some here do and these write ups help put a description to the name. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 08:15:48 AM »
There were days during 2012 whenever one went to “General Discussion” on the old DU, that the front page was dominated by campfires lit by the brain-damaged primitive, their titles monotonously the same, “**** George Bush,” “**** Chris Christie,” “**** Republicans,” “**** Christians,” “**** conservatives,” “**** capitalists,” “**** George Romney,” “**** Newt Gringrich,” “**** Rick Santorum,” “**** Sarah Palin,” “**** pre-born infants,” “**** rich people,” “**** the automobile industry,” “**** the new DU,” “**** the drug industry,” “**** ingrown toenails,” ad nauseam.

The guy’s obviously not the creatively-articulate sort.

Ain't that the truth!

Merry Christmas, and rejoice, for God Is.

…..and laugh too, because there’s not a damned thing the primitives can do about it.

To all here, the same sentiments.  As well as all of the Top DUmmies of 2012!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 12:13:24 PM »
I can haz Happy Christmas everyone, kittehs too....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022069437

DainBramaged (36,113 posts)

View profile
I can haz Happy Christmas everyone, kittehs too....

What a retard.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 12:24:41 PM »
I enjoy pictures of cats and kittens... it's the damn idiot babytalk that comes with them that I can't stand.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 12:31:23 PM »
One of my favorite primitives. Well done BrainDamaged!

:cheersmate:

Offline beefeater

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 12:42:47 PM »
A few years back on DUll, 2 of my moles got into it with BrainDamaged on one of his really DUmbazz threads. Both moles received PM's from a couple of prominent primitives apologizing for his rather strange behavior because, you know, he really is brain damaged!

Even his fellow DUmpMonkees treat him like the crazy Aunt in the attic as they know that he "ain't right in the head".

I had the thread and the PM's saved somewhere but they are are lost to a blowout of a hard drive and have disappeared with the implementation of DUlll.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 01:01:56 PM »
It would be great fun if Skimmer zeroed out all the iggy lists every New Years.  :lmao:

This is not a comment, soooo, it doesn't count.  :tongue:

Even though we probably won't make it, the goal is still "1,000,000 comments by December 30," the fifth anniversary of conservativecave.  We'll probably fall j-u-u-u-s-t short.

This is my bald-faced attempt to get members to post more, until we reach that millionth.

Posts like that such as beefeater's are what I'm looking for.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 01:50:58 PM »
Even though we probably won't make it, the goal is still "1,000,000 comments by December 30," the fifth anniversary of conservativecave.  We'll probably fall j-u-u-u-s-t short.

This is my bald-faced attempt to get members to post more, until we reach that millionth.

K&R

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 02:02:50 PM »

kick

Can't think of anything more to say about a thoroughly boring DUmmy.

Not as boring as the useless, worthless Mike Pantano, but terribly boring nonetheless.

If Braindamaged finished this high, it's a sad commentary on the DUmp's bench strength.

Offline longview

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 02:04:29 PM »
Congratulations to DainBramaged.

I wouldn't worry about the slip of one position, from #4 to #5, if I were him.  Timing and opportunity play a part, I'm sure.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 02:21:18 PM »
By the way, I'm enforcing a new policy for the final eight top DUmmies and two special awards; the next primitive up doesn't get posted until the primitive immediately preceding has gotten comments from at least ten members here.

No comments, no next primitive.

Sorry to be a hardass about it, but I must.

<<<always does what must do.

Promise?

oh, dammit.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Tucker

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 02:25:19 PM »
I'd sat that it's quite a feat to finish this high considering that he spent 3/4 of the year at DU2. where he had less exposure.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2012, 04:42:51 PM »
The brain-damaged primitive’s never mentioned--if he has, it was uncaught by observers of primitives--how it came to be that something went wrong on the inside of his head, but one can reasonably speculate he either had his brain on drugs for a while,

That describes most of the dummies.

Congrats brain-damaged primitive! You win an all expense paid lobotomy.   :tongue:

<doing my part to reach a million posts>
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »
He also chooses to live in 1 of the reddest counties in the state and 1 of the richest in the country as opposed to choosing to live in essex county!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »
Congratulations DainBrammage!  :cheersmate:

I'll bet it was a very merry Christmas indeed in the DainBrammaged household this Christmas day! I'll be the Mrs, if there is one, is proud of her hubby this morning!
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Tucker

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 05:44:23 AM »
Congratulations DainBrammage!  :cheersmate:

I'll bet it was a very merry Christmas indeed in the DainBrammaged household this Christmas day! I'll be the Mrs, if there is one, is proud of her hubby this morning!

Now that you mention it, I don't recall DB ever bringing up the subject of a wife or husband.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 06:13:28 AM »
Now that you mention it, I don't recall DB ever bringing up the subject of a wife or husband.

He's mentioned an adult daughter, to whom he's very attached.

A wife, never, but maybe he was once married, and she couldn't stand him and left.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 08:17:22 AM »
Well, I can't believe he left No Elephants all alone, huddled in a dusty dark corner of DU II.  Where's the loyalty?

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #05-b (DainBramaged)
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 08:24:36 PM »
Knew he'd make the top ten somewhere, although he has just picked up steam over at the DUmp again. I'd often wondered about his "brain damage" so I looked up his old posts and found this:

Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
 DainBramaged  (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore  Sat Feb-03-07 05:13 PM
Response to Reply #14
17. I had a brain tumor removed on AUGUST 29, 2000, a big one
 So I can call myself what I choose. BY THE WAY, with this I decided to just put you on ignore. If you can't share who you are with us, Iam not interested in conversing with you any longer.

so not much has changed with him since. He told too much in that thread.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #05-b (DainBramaged)
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 09:27:10 PM »
Knew he'd make the top ten somewhere, although he has just picked up steam over at the DUmp again. I'd often wondered about his "brain damage" so I looked up his old posts and found this:

so not much has changed with him since. He told too much in that thread.

Maybe the tumor was so big by that time they took out what little brain remained? Or maybe when they removed the tumor it was called Videodrome?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey