Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmie #09 (Aviation Pro)  (Read 3975 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2012: Top DUmmie #09 (Aviation Pro)
« on: December 22, 2012, 12:45:31 AM »
Congratulations to Aviation Pro, the #09 Top DUmmie of 2012!

As with the Sabrina 1 and MiddleFingerMom primitives in tenth place, this is the first appearance by the avian primitive in the Top DUmmies of any year.  It’s very rare that a primitive moves up into the top ten without at first having been in the lower half of the top twenty.

The avian primitive is notorious for constant use of an ancient Anglo-Saxon term:

Aviation Pro    Tue May 29, 2012, 02:02 AM

This photo just makes me want to puke...

This ****ing moron veteran supports a ****ing wad of phlegm who has never served a day in his life in uniform; who ran like a yellow bellied coward when the clarion call of duty was sounded; and whose five sons failed to volunteer for service during the last decade when the U.S. was at war.

This is the mother****er he and others like him support?

Meanwhile here's a short list of the President's accomplishments:

1. Greenlighted the SEALs to kill Osama Fish Food.
2. Greenlighted the SEALS to kill the Somali pirates.
3. Expanded veterans' benefits so they could return to civilian life with dignity thus continuing their service
And so on it goes, with monotonous regularity.to the nation.
4. Expanded programs to help wounded warriors returning from overseas.

And what does Lurch the ****ing StiffTM offer?

Crickets.

Choose wisely white, male, 55+ veterans or at least admit that the only reason you're voting for the shitstain is because you hate the fact that there's a black man in the White House. Just be honest with yourselves.

Aviation Pro (7,087 posts)    Sat Jul 7, 2012, 04:28 PM

To my fellow business owners....

...and I'm ****ing looking at you, you Lurch the ****ing StiffTM supporters. This walking wad of **** is a ****ing

BUSINESS DESTROYER

and not a business creator. He cares not one whit about how ****ing hard you work, how much sweat equity you've put into your business or how many 18 to 20 hour days you've put in nurturing your dream. He is not a 'vulture capitalist,' he is a 'vampire capitalist' who sucks businesses dry and then throws the emaciated carcass on a hill piled with them.

If you think for one ****ing second that he will be a friend to business - outside of his crony capitalism familiars - you are seriously ****ing deluded and deserve the bankruptcy that lies in your future.

Vote for this ****ing shitstain at your own risk, morons.

Aviation Pro (7,150 posts)   Sun Jul 29, 2012, 11:54 AM

What a ****ing douche....

...anyone else catch Lurch the ****ing Stiff'sTM interview on Skeletor Scheiffer's Face the Nation?

Basically, this numbnutz mother****er wants another war; this walking shitstain is just following his "kingly' DNA where the only thing he knows is causing wars where our nation's finest are chewed up in another ****ing meat grinder; and he's willing to say this as he squats in the most volatile region of the world.

The question that the interviewer should have asked this assclown is, "would you encourage your five coward sons to volunteer for service or are you going to let the poor and middle class fight this one too, ****stick?"

Go **** yourself and the four deferments your rode in on, phlegm.

Aviation Pro (7,279 posts)      Thu Aug 23, 2012, 04:21 PM

****ing Fux 'News'....

...so Ailes, you ****ing pasty-faced walking ass stick, your ****ing 'news' organization outed a SEAL and participant in the raid that killed that murderous wad of ****, bin Laden.

Feeling strong, mother****er? How strong, you ****ing c**ksucker, because now you've given a serious case of the ass to a very tight knit community that does not ****ing like it when ****stain posers like you threaten one of its members. And by exposing the individual in question you did just that, you ****ing splat.

Yes the man in question wrote an account of the raid and yes he probably should have kept a lid on it, but he wrote it under a ****ing pseudonym so what was the real reason for your detestable act?

Oh, let me ****ing guess, splooge, he had positive things to say about the President, which confirms Admiral McRaven's comments.

**** you.

Here's a suggestion, go **** yourself and your figurative **** buddy Murdoch, you ****ing, worthless waste of a zygote.

Aviation Pro (7,484 posts)    Sat Oct 27, 2012, 11:48 PM

As any infantryman knows....

...it's the ground pounders that win the battle and ultimately the war. Taking terrain is what it's all about. You add airpower as a force multiplier, but if you cede the ground you lose.

Thus goes military strategy (and the often overlooked tactical logistics) so goes the the President's election strategy. We aren't ceding the airwaves to the ****ing Stiff, but we are overwhelmingly putting our troops in the field and on the ground.

Who said the President hasn't learned about military campaigns in the four years he's been CINC?

Keep moving forward and keep that assclown mother****er out of the White House.

Forward and Charge.

Aviation Pro (7,500 posts)    Fri Nov 2, 2012, 06:28 AM

To the Republicant lurkers....

...and ****ing trolls from NC, SC and GA. Lots of coastline ya got there buckos so quit being ****ing douchenozzles and go with the O because under a Lurch the ****ing StiffTM pResidency you'll be lucky if they find your bloated carcass after the next superstorm.

Quit ****ing around.

There’s a word for this constant repetition of the “f-word,” coprolalia, borrowed from ancient Greek, meaning “talking shit.”

Allegedly the avian tough guy is a military veteran.

…..internet tough guys will often claim to be current or former members of the military (particularly marines or special forces) or other such manly occupations like firemen or police officers (particularly the ones in SWAT teams) and will try to use acronyms, military sounding terminology and other shit nobody cares about in conversations when in reality it's pretty much certain they are simply regurgitating the latest horse shit they heard playing Call of Duty and watching films like the Rambo trilogy and Black Hawk Down while touching themselves.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Internet_Tough_Guy
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 09:09:18 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tac

Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #09
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 01:42:06 AM »
Caca brains.
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 06:09:24 AM »
I never paid him no mind.

I can see I was right to do so.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 06:12:45 AM »
Right seat rider on an airport turd hearse.
Snorts blue-juice.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 07:57:06 AM »
What a horrible person.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline cmypay

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 08:32:33 AM »
Can't get past all the *******s to understand what he's attempting to say.  :loser:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 10:56:04 AM »
He's like a less-imaginative TiT, with all of PCIntern's false pretensions to an actual profession, and a vocabulary even weaker than 11Bozo's.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 11:54:58 AM »
He's like a less-imaginative TiT, with all of PCIntern's false pretensions to an actual profession, and a vocabulary even weaker than 11Bozo's.

Put far better than I ever could, sir.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 01:05:01 PM »
Congratulations Aviation Pro!  :cheersmate:

With your vast arsenal of witty repartee you can always fall back on being a fourth-rate stand up comic when 0bama destroys your business opportunities! You may even be able to take Jay Carney's job if you get your resume in now.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 06:50:56 PM »
I'd pretty much ignored him, too, so I wanted to nadin his past posts - on page one:

Search ResultsOh, **** this clown.... - Democratic Undergroundwww.democraticunderground.com › ... › General Discussion (Forum)Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
8 posts - 7 authors - Dec 2
Aviation Pro (7,532 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Sun Dec 2 ... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
Get more discussion results
Let's get this straight Republi - ****ing - cants.... - Democratic ...www.democraticunderground.com › ... › General Discussion (Forum)Cached
6 posts - 5 authors - Oct 27
Aviation Pro (7,532 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Sat Oct 27 ... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
Aviation Pro - Democratic Underground Journalsjournals.democraticunderground.com › Discuss › JournalsCached
Sep 22, 2011 – ...majority of global warming deniers (especially the 'scientists' who take money from the energy companies). Seems to me that they wait for the ...
Pssst, Lurch.... - Democratic Undergroundwww.democraticunderground.com/10021089958Cached
12 posts - 10 authors - Aug 7
Aviation Pro (7,524 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Tue Aug 7 ... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
I cannot recall a more pitiful picture... - Democratic Undergroundwww.democraticunderground.com › ... › General Discussion (Forum)Cached
17 posts - 15 authors - Sep 22
Aviation Pro (7,534 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Sat Sep 22 .... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
Two ****ing years.... - Democratic Undergroundwww.democraticunderground.com › ... › General Discussion (Forum)Cached
21 posts - 17 authors - Oct 12
Aviation Pro (7,532 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Fri Oct 12 .... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
"And with this photo, my friends.... - Democratic Undergroundwww.democraticunderground.com/10021375087Cached
7 posts - 6 authors - Sep 19
Aviation Pro (7,527 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Wed Sep 19 ... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
**** Off.... - Democratic Undergroundwww.democraticunderground.com › ... › General Discussion (Forum)Cached
67 posts - 52 authors - Aug 29
Aviation Pro (7,543 posts) ... Line Reply Tell us what you really mean, Aviation Pro... WCGreen ..... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
The zinger the President should use... - Democratic Undergroundsync.democraticunderground.com/10021481470Cached
5 posts - 3 authors - Oct 5
Aviation Pro (7,517 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Fri Oct 5 ... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC.
Four ****ing years ago... - Democratic Undergroundwww.democraticunderground.com › ... › General Discussion (Forum)Cached
14 posts - 11 authors - Aug 10
Aviation Pro (7,534 posts). View profile ... Response to Aviation Pro (Original post ). Fri Aug 10 .... 2001 - 2012 Democratic Underground, LLC
::)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 09:11:49 PM »
Congratulations, you useless ****ing ****!  I knew you'd land in the top 10.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline jukin

Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #09 (Aviation Pro)
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 11:36:24 AM »
A true study in a bitter little man with Napoleon's Complex that substitutes profanity for intelligence.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline cattlebaron

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 12:04:43 PM »
Colorful verbs used with quite a bit less charm then Al Pacino. Whoo ah! Lt. Col. Frank Slade: "This is such a croc of shit!" Mr. Trask: "Mr. Slade, you are in the Baird School. Not a barracks."

I think you're right about the complex he has since with so much worry about the importance of his words, to such an extreme, he must be convinced he's dumber then a box of rocks.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 12:14:04 PM »
Colorful verbs used with quite a bit less charm then Al Pacino. Whoo ah! Lt. Col. Frank Slade: "This is such a croc of shit!" Mr. Trask: "Mr. Slade, you are in the Baird School. Not a barracks."

I think you're right about the complex he has since with so much worry about the importance of his words, to such an extreme, he must be convinced he's dumber then a box of rocks.

I'd say that he's right about that opinion. O-) :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »

I don't know if the dummie himself is convinced he is dumber than a box of rocks, but I sure am!!!!! 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2012, 09:45:08 AM »
I didn't vote for the worthless ****er.  He has zero entertainment value for me. 

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 10:34:42 AM »
I didn't vote for the worthless ****er.  He has zero entertainment value for me. 

Not one of mine.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.