Author Topic: nominating thread (11-21 through 12-01) for Top DUmmies of 2012  (Read 26182 times)

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: nominating thread (11-21 through 12-01) for Top DUmmies of 2012
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2012, 10:27:27 PM »
That janitor guy who pretends he's a dentist. I can't remember his name, but if he wins I'll make up a certificate of some sort so he'll finally have something to hang on the wall…of the broom closet.

I think your talking about PCIntern.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 02:50:01 AM »
I will 2nd Nadin's name out there for Top DUmmy of 2012 Why the hell not. She's been as hot as ever since last year's votes were cast. Her Sandy threads earthquake threads, her massive ignore list, and the fact that her absolute narcissistic craziness inspired Dummies to rip her to shreds in a giant thread that DIDN'T go down the Skimmer hole as far as I know have all made me laugh, roll my eyes, sigh in dismayed disappointment, and laugh some more.

She is truly the Top DUmmie. IMO, she's the Undisputed Top DUmmy

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 04:12:54 AM »
Whatever the Award that is the a-hole award, I nominate Arctic Dave for this thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021856648

He hates the military and if you dumpster dive you will find quite a bit more of his ranting against them. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 04:16:21 AM »
Sabrina numbers for being the consummate suck up to Nads.

The DU bully - they are legion, and a class of their own.   

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 04:25:44 AM »
I'll second the sabrinanumbers one, and also nominate Adbot, whose (sometimes, I suppose) inadvertent ads hawking the very thing that a certain DUnce is complaining about, bring unintended hilarity to the DUmp.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 04:40:42 AM »
I nominate Mr. Scorpio
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 04:55:52 AM »
Not easy this year, there's no real standouts to me, hence not as much enthusiasm.  I'll just throw out some names and reasons, but not sure what category to put them in.

Gnads - for being an insane balding dwarf with an ego the size of Mt Everest
Sabrinanumbers - for being the consummate compassionate prog and Gnads most devoted suckup
OS - for having a magnificent neck beard and being a *****
Demtenjeep - for failing to die even after promising to do so
MineralOil - for wanting to be so important on Skins that he manly endures their abuse in Meta on a regular   basis
darkangelnumbers - for trying so hard to matter by sucking up to Gnads and others
Grantcart - for thinking he's as important and effective as PittStain
The Meta Forum - for providing free entertainment
Skins, et al - for providing Meta

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »
I'll second the sabrinanumbers one, and also nominate Adbot, whose (sometimes, I suppose) inadvertent ads hawking the very thing that a certain DUnce is complaining about, bring unintended hilarity to the DUmp.

...and expanding that thought, the DU ad goes hand in hand with the DU star - the island's very only version of class warfare.   

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 05:08:12 AM »
Not easy this year, there's no real standouts to me, hence not as much enthusiasm.  I'll just throw out some names and reasons, but not sure what category to put them in.

Gnads - for being an insane balding dwarf with an ego the size of Mt Everest
Sabrinanumbers - for being the consummate compassionate prog and Gnads most devoted suckup
OS - for having a magnificent neck beard and being a *****
Demtenjeep - for failing to die even after promising to do so
MineralOil - for wanting to be so important on Skins that he manly endures their abuse in Meta on a regular   basis
darkangelnumbers - for trying so hard to matter by sucking up to Gnads and others
Grantcart - for thinking he's as important and effective as PittStain
The Meta Forum - for providing free entertainment
Skins, et al - for providing Meta

I second that. While I can't see the forum as alas I have no mole ( :bawl:), it has been extremely entertaining this year. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 07:49:36 AM »
I nominate for DOTY the rich bitch kpete.
Ms Peterson has displayed once again that she is such a complete dunce that the only time she could actually post something that originated in her empty head was when it was discovered she lives in the lap of luxery in silent mockery of the DUmp minions.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 07:52:05 AM »
There's no special award for rectal aperturity, it being generally and accurately accepted that all primitives are such.

Perhaps you may wish to nominate for top DUmmie?

Remember, there's 20 top DUmmies.

OK, I'll withdraw that nomination of ArcticDave since that's the only thread I think I've seen him in, so it's probably not worth a DOTY.

My nominations for the DOTY are:

PCIntern
Sarah Ibarruri
MiddleFingerMom
kpete
Sabrina whatever her name is

The Willie:

kpete

The Steve:

PCIntern

The Rob:

CalPeg
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012, 07:56:39 AM »
Whoa.

We're moving along nicely here, and this was opened 24 hours before schedule.

<<takes clues from the Democrats about early voting.

I wish to nominate the dropsical LynneSin primitive for Top DUmmie of 2012.

I've followed the LynneSin primitive for a while, and until recently she impressed me merely as another shallow air-head.

But then when she started complaining about being plus-sized, I started looking at her closer than I had.

This primitive probably takes up half the acreage of Delaware--something I'd never really noticed until she began whining.

Sadly, it's not fat one sees wrapping around her; it's water.  The LynneSin primitive strikes one has being excessively dropsical, probably caused by her taking too many mood-altering and older-woman-problems pharmaceuticals.  I'll bet her kidneys work hardly at all.  I hope to God she's having it checked out.

The demise of some of the other fat primitives would bother one not at all, but hey, we barely got to know her, and want her to be around a while yet, to provide decent and civilized people some amusement.

Then last week the LynneSin primitive further cooperated in my campaign to get her selected when she posted some sort of "letter" to Barack Milhous, begging that he pay attention to the primitives.

It was a weird piece; it was as if a medieval serf were praying a favor from the king, this "liege lord and master" and "subservient servant" manner of writing.  It was a textbook example of how the primitives venerate and worship the Great Half-White Father in Washington.

Of course, the LynneSin primitive, like most other primitives, fails to understand something; Barack Milhous doesn't give a whit about the primitives, nor do professional Democrats and liberals. 

The primitives don't count to their betters; they're just crazy relatives kept locked up in the attic.

The primitives count only to decent and civilized people who read the DUmpster for amusement and entertainment.  The primitives count only to us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 08:02:53 AM »
By the way, the nominating and voting threads here draw primitives in crowds, mobs, hordes.

So if anyone wishes to vent some frustration or ridicule at the primitives, this thread is a great place to do so, and of course it's allowed.  Nominating isn't as serious as voting, and so have some fun--shout out to a primitive if one wishes, as it's pretty likely the primitive to whom one directs his comment will read it.

I have lots more nominations to make myself, but we got ten days to go, and so mine'll be parceled out.

Remember, while one can vote for only ten primitives to be the Top DUmmies, there is no limit on the number of primitives one can nominate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012, 08:21:06 AM »
I have to nominate Gnads.  I am just in awe of her adoration of herself.  It's amazing everything she thinks she can do.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »
I'm going throw BanTheGOP out there. He made one post here and ran.

He was my nomination as well and I almost feel bad for doing it because he's straight jacket grade certifiable. His absolute jealousy and hatred of his fellow man for daring to have more ten him to the point he would ok genocide just puts him ahead of all the others. Where others ineffectively grumble banthegop seems most likely to unhinge in a very public way someday.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 08:55:29 AM »
Prosense for the tireless cheerleading and constant berating of any DUmmie who doesn't.

11Bravo for his fake military-all-knowingness

TheMastersNemesis for being batshit crazy

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 10:56:08 AM »
I have to nominate Gnads.  I am just in awe of her adoration of herself.  It's amazing everything she thinks she can do.

As long as she or Omaha Steve don't win one of the major awards, I'm fine with it!

:cheersmate:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2012, 10:56:15 AM »
There is no serious candidate for DOTY but nadin.

There is no DOTY but nadin, and the crazy bald dwarf is her own prophet.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2012, 11:18:20 AM »
There is no serious candidate for DOTY but nadin.

There is no DOTY but nadin, and the crazy bald dwarf is her own prophet.

I see what you did there . . . H5! :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2012, 12:53:28 PM »
I'm going to parcel mine out too, over the days. 

I would like to nominate a perhaps overlooked primitive for the ballot.  Big DUmb Darryl, one of my favorites.  Why?  'Cause he's just so DUmb, that's why.  He recently posted a whole new thread in GD about Miley Cyrus's hair.  It got hidden for being stupid, and he took offense:

bigdarryl (8,710 posts)
5. I though this was DISCUSSION LOUNGE it doesn't say what topics are off limits

I though something else besides stupid politics would be a breath of fresh air around hear.I'm sick off constant politics 

:rofl:  He just makes me laugh and I have the perfect visual of him. 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2012, 01:04:38 PM »
BanTheGOP
Jack Rabbit-He has a rabbit in his user name.
NadinBrzezinski-Yes, I know she was number 1 last year.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2012, 02:30:41 PM »
For the William Rivers Pitt award, the "Willie," given the primitive who's done a really good job of spreading and enhancing the name and reputation of Skins's island throughout the years, I again, wearily, nominate poor stupid Beth, the now-gone "EFerrari" primitive, once known as "sfexpat2000."

Poor stupid Beth left Skins's island last August after having been there since November 2004, and gotten the highest number of comments by any primitive, ever.  She seemed destined to reach the quarter-million mark at the time she went away.

It's been years now, but it was poor stupid Beth who contrived the Scamdal involving the late red round one way back in April 2005, which rocked the internet for some months, involving several sites in addition to Skins's island, bringing down the scorn and laughter of tens of millions.

I dunno how many other sites eventually were involved; probably at least a hundred, it was that big, this really stupid stunt of hers.

It was bigger than Fitzmas.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2012, 02:33:14 PM »
.....That janitor guy who pretends he's a dentist. I can't remember his name, but if he wins I'll make up a certificate of some sort so he'll finally have something to hang on the wall…of the broom closet.....

As Eagle Keeper said, that's the PCIntern primitive, allegedly a dentist in Philadelphia.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »
Are we sure BantheGOP isn't a mole? Wouldn't want to waste a nomination on him if he is. He seems to be great at exposing who the Progs at DU truly are and what they believe.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2012, 02:44:15 PM »
No point in listing the primitives nominated thus far for Top DUmmies of 2012--remember, twenty are selected, and duplicate nominations on this thread are perfectly okay, perfectly fine.

However, nominations for the three special awards seem to be lagging.

For the "Willie," the premier special award, given the primitive who did a really good job spreading the name and reputation of Skins's island all over the internet--any time since the beginning, January 2001--we have thus far:

DonRedwood
the rich bitch the kpete primitive
poor stupid Beth, EFerrari

For the "Steve," a new award this year, given the primitive who did the best job of making an ass of himself, all by himself, this past year--we have thus far:

Hope Hoops
PCIntern

If the "Steve" had existed last year, the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive probably would've won hands down, given the way she made an ass of herself denigrating customers of the tea shoppe where she worked, which resulted in her losing her job there, but that was last year, and this is this year.

For the "Rob," the Robyn McGrath award, given the primitive who always makes one laugh and snort in derision no matter the subject, we have thus far:

the CalPig, the CaliforniaPeggy primitive
apres moi, le deluge