Author Topic: DUmmies predict 2012  (Read 5634 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
DUmmies predict 2012
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:05:33 PM »
Viva_Daddy (269 posts)
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021114064

There is enough ammunition in the Ryan Budget, which virtually every Republican in Congress voted for, to take down every Republican running for office from all but the most "red" districts and really "clean House"...at least until their next billionaire funded "etch-a-sketch" campaign...2014...2016???

Bold words. :rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: DUmmies predict 2012
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 08:08:06 PM »
berni_mccoy (16,879 posts)
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021109392

Ryan as VP will lose the Catholic Vote

:popcorn:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021114459

Quote from: TheMastersNemesis (1,131 posts)

The Ryan Plan Will Create A $20 Trillion Deficit

And that is what they want.

:lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 08:24:29 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021114459

:lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

We already have a $16 Trillion deficit, Barry will have it to $20T before the end of 2013 if re-elected.

Whether we want it or not!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 06:40:50 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021119917

Oh my.

LeftofObama (429 posts)

If anyone is serving up crow, I'll have to take the first bite.

I was absolutely positive that Robme was going to pick Portman as his running mate.

Don't misunderstand, I'm glad he picked Ryan because VP Biden will tear him up in the debates, but seeing as how he needed a swing state to win I just don't understand this pick at all. I guess that's why campaigns don't ask for my "expertise."

spanone (65,827 posts)

1. yep, biden will eat him alive and spit out his carcass and the media will declare it a draw....

ala bu$h* - Gore
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 10:41:49 PM »
LeftofObama (429 posts)

Don't misunderstand, I'm glad he picked Ryan because VP Biden will tear him up in the debates, ...

That's as wrong as an inflatable pincushion.

:rofl:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 02:22:53 PM »
Biden in a debate? The frackin Cookie Monster would kick Bidens ass all over the damn stage. If Biden is one thing a debater he isn't. He is dumber then a whole forrest of tree stumps.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 02:28:31 PM »

As opposed to The Holy WON of Chicago's budget proposal(s), which projected $26 Trillion in additional deficit spending...  :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 08:44:13 AM »
IDemo (11,336 posts)

1 - Crash the economy. 2 - Steal the election. 3 - Concede the election.

These are the only paths the R-squared team has available now. There is zero chance they can herd enough independents together to overcome their Washington Generals performance at this point.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021129666
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 09:10:26 AM »
dawg (3,991 posts)

The election results this November will be horrifying.

I expect Obama to win with around 52% of the popular vote. Think, for a minute, what that means:

It means that 48% of voters are willing to support a party that wants to radically transform our society. We already have one of the weakest safety nets of any industrialized nation. Romney and Ryan would shrink our small safety net down to a spider's web. They would take us to a place that no modern democracy has ever gone before - to a world where families are, essentially, on their own.

In a sane country, Romney and Ryan would not get over 30% of the vote. Certainly no high-profile business leaders would be backing them publicly. The only other first-world politicians with views this extreme are European fringe-party candidates.

Focus groups, when shown the details of the Ryan budget, simply refuse to believe that it's true. But it is true; that really is their agenda.

If more than 40% of my countrymen vote for these plutocrats, I'll be horrified. Democrats, all sane people actually, need to go into full-fledged battle mode in order to educate people about the radical nature of today's Republican Party. The time for remaining silent is over. The time for false equivalencies is over.

There is nothing conservative about proposals to radically alter a society's institutions and completely upend the current social contract.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021123450
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 11:12:20 AM »
dawg (3,991 posts)

There is nothing conservative about proposals to radically alter a society's institutions and completely upend the current social contract.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021123450

At least he got one thing right....Unfortunately he doesn't seem to realize that is exactly what he gets with the democrat party, which he sooooo much adores.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 11:56:35 AM »
LeftofObama (429 posts)

Don't misunderstand, I'm glad he picked Ryan because VP Biden will tear him up in the debates, but seeing as how he needed a swing state to win I just don't understand this pick at all. I guess that's why campaigns don't ask for my "expertise."

Dear LeftOutofReality -- you need to have a serious talk with your dealer and tell him to stop selling you bad weed!  :stoner:

good grief!  :rotf:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 02:08:35 PM »
The nice thing about being a lib is you get to deny reality.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 12:05:58 AM »
From a thread about conservatives being scared of Biden.  :lmao:

Lone_Star_Dem (24,849 posts)
3. And they're trying to discredit him as much as possible before the debates.

Last edited Wed Aug 15, 2012, 10:33 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Honestly, who can blame them?

Biden is going to hand Ryan his butt on a silver platter. They know this and all they can do in an attempt to protect their weak candidate is smear Biden as much as possible before he destroys Ryan one on one.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021140485

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 10:12:44 PM »
From a thread about conservatives being scared of Biden. 
The only thing being accomplished is to establish incredibly low expectations for Plugs Biden.

The result is that no matter how nutty he gets, it will be described as better than expected.

His debate performance is almost sure to be considered successful.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 11:55:35 PM »
mgcgulfcoast (257 posts)

Democrats will win the house!!

that is my prediction. the ryan/romney ticket is an albatross around the house repukes necks. it will be close, but we will gain control.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125171571
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 04:51:11 AM »
The only thing being accomplished is to establish incredibly low expectations for Plugs Biden.

The result is that no matter how nutty he gets, it will be described as better than expected.

His debate performance is almost sure to be considered successful.

He could break into the Alphabet Song--you know, the song that one sings to a toddler, to teach them about letters--and if he didn't miss any of the letters, he would be considered to have won the debate. :whatever: :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
Another one to watch out for. :jerkit:
CTyankee (29,999 posts)
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021156088

Dare I predict this?

I think the Romney/Ryan ticket will get little or a NEGATIVE bounce from their Convention!

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 09:53:59 AM »
 :yahoo:

ileus (7,425 posts)
79. Does he really need my money to win in a 42 state landslide?

I haven't nor will I ever donate money to anyone running for office anywhere.

Mark my words Barack is going to win all buy 8 states by the time the election rolls around. People are dumb but not dumb enough to vote for the other ticket.

I still need to order a new upper to complete a project I started in March, and stock up on ammo before the goobs head out to clear the shelves on November the 7th. I'm not going to be caught without at least a years worth of practice ammo like the last election. I went almost 8 months without getting to the range in 2008. Never again...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/117264052
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 09:57:38 AM »
dawg (3,991 posts)

The election results this November will be horrifying.

I expect Obama to win with around 52% of the popular vote. Think, for a minute, what that means:

It means that 48% of voters are willing to support a party that wants to radically transform our society.

So If Obama does win that means there are 52% willing to support a party that wants to radically transform our society?   :???:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 11:59:25 AM »
So If Obama does win that means there are 52% willing to support a party that wants to radically transform our society?   :???:

Yup. The welfare crowd.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 06:43:45 PM »
Incitatus (3,366 posts)

Hey, lurking freepers.

Stupid lurking freepers that know Romney will win, here's your chance to make a lot of money:

http://www.intrade.com/v4/home/

Obama is now at 71.2%

Put your money where your mouth is.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021408484

Brought over by Freeper in this thread: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,78544.0.html

I just wanted it here for easy reference come election time.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 04:42:24 AM »
Panasonic (1,614 posts)

That's it. It's all over. It's a landslide folks.

The swing states are all Obama's, and the red states except for Arizona, Indiana and Missouri (surprise!) stays red.

Obama wins with over 350+ EV's vs Romonoid's 157 EV's.

Bank on it. Put it in right here!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021673897

Brought over by Freeper here: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,80191.0.html
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Delmar

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2012, 08:35:06 PM »
Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Original post)Sat Nov 3, 2012, 08:20 PM
Trajan (15,315 posts)
3. I had my "I call this" moment three days ago ....

When Sandy came ashore and took all the oxygen out of the Romney juggernaut of lies ....

When the polls were breaking AWAY from Romney as President Obama had to be President and turn away from the nonsense of the crazy season .... He did so quite admirably ... Even our opponents agree ....

Those facts, resulted in a loss of time as Sandy ran out the clock on any chance to 'turn it around' ...

It takes time to stop large trends, and there is no way Romney can convince the already committed voters to see the President as beneath the dignity of the office when he is actually standing 'ramrod straight' (As Axelrod might say), and proves he is an excellent President ...

Romney was done when Sandy hit the shore .... Games over ...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251207184
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden