Author Topic: Top DUmmies of 2010: the runners-up  (Read 6543 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Top DUmmies of 2010: the runners-up
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2010, 04:00:29 PM »
I'm sure these losers are devastated; they all thought they coulda been contenders. But they'll get over it - after all, as DUmp democrats, they've been losers their entire lives, so this is nothing new. They should also keep in mind what a kiss of death the Top DUmmy award has been. Most winners quickly disappear from view, in large part due to jealous attacks from their fellow DUmbasses. The award, while the highest (well, actually, the only) honor available to a DUmmy, is a heavy burden and, some would say, a jinx. Winning DUmmy of the Year is sort of like a Sports Illustrated cover for lunatics.

I just found out today the cross-eyed Iowa primitive, the #20 top primitive of 2010, donates a measly five bucks a month to my fellow alum Skins, and plans to lower it to a buck a year.

The cheap bastard, and here the Hawkeye-X primitive is always boasting and bragging to the primitives about his widespread and lavish generosity, making them think he cuts four-figure checks several times a month for worthy primitive candidates and causes.

The cross-eyed Iowa primitive, in tossing the three cents he gets in change at a convenience store into one of those fund-raising jars, probably thinks he's being Rockefeller or something.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2010, 04:06:10 PM »
This is from a thread on the marijuana receipts in Oakland

Hawkeye-X  (1000+ posts)        Mon Dec-27-10 03:56 PM

Response to Reply #1

2. I am out of money but do plan to buy more next week...
 when I get my bennies...

I think Hawkeye-X should have been higher.  I bet Hawkeye-X is complaining his Bennies are too low.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2010, 04:09:57 PM »
I think Hawkeye-X should have been higher.  I bet Hawkeye-X is complaining his Bennies are too low.

I also thought the cross-eyed Iowa primitive should've ranked higher, in the top ten.

And yes, the big guy is ALWAYS whining about his disability gravy being too little and too thin.
apres moi, le deluge