Author Topic: PC Intern Bouncy...  (Read 1204 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
PC Intern Bouncy...
« on: November 10, 2018, 10:38:15 PM »
Star Member PCIntern (17,436 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211409005

Interesting discussion with patient, #2397....

Early thirties, Progressive, married with child, well-educated....

She said all the right stuff about Trump, the country, the Republicans, Kavanaugh, you-name-it. she thought impeachment wouldn't be successful because of the Senate makeup and the whole Russia thing she had right on the money....

Wait for it...

so I mentioned my line that one morning, perhaps he wouldn't awaken.

She was horrified..."We don't do things like that in this country!"

Me: I wasn't implying that anyone other than Colonel Sanders or Ronald McDonald might "do something", but what makes you think that that was an impossibility - that TPTB wouldn't do something "evil" After all, we certainly did it in other countries: Chile, Iraq, Iran, and many others...

She: But they would NEVER do it here, its illegal and immoral. And there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

Me: I wouldn't dream of trying. I don't try with the Tea Party people and I wouldn't with you.

I found it interesting that people have certain walls over which they will not climb.

I then told her of a close friend of mine who served in the Army. HE was also a real Progressive and lifelong Democrat who was drafted because he had left college. He was pro-everything that I am, we are extremely congruent except for one thing.

He did not believe in having gays in the military. Now he is all for gay rights, gay marriage equality, all the good stuff...except not in the military and you know what he said to me?

"You never served so you don't understand and there's nothing you can say that will change my mind so don't even try."

There's no real response to that...and no point starting a fight so in both cases, I said nothing.

:thatsright:

Mike Rows His Boat (359 posts)

1. Drill 'em. Fill 'em. Bill 'em.

Send one of the staff to check if there's a tRump sticker on their car. Bill accordingly.

Yes- cheat them if they think the wrong way.  :bird:

S
tar Member brush (20,375 posts)

3. I don't blame her for not advocating assassination (that's what it sounds like...you were suggesting). If I got it wrong let me know.

The guy is off base on gays in the military.

:whatever:

Star Member PCIntern (17,436 posts)

4. I was not...

I simply said it'd be easier if he just didn't awaken.

The point was that she acted as though our CIA would never do anything it shouldn't do and we are the good guys in all moral and legal manners.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: PC Intern Bouncy...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 07:02:01 AM »
Assassination is exactly what PCI was advocating, and he’s too much of a chickenshit to admit it. Plus he’s one of those ‘if you don’t believe exactly as I do you’re not a real, true, progressive.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 08:33:32 AM »
Billing a patient "accordingly " because of their political preferences?  You DUmmies are a special kind of ****ed up.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 09:36:18 AM »
A case of electric pencil sharpeners couldn't give that :bouncy: a point.

I hope that female patient recognized her need to find a saner dentist.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 04:13:20 PM »
Response to PCIntern (Original post)Sat Nov 10, 2018, 04:49 PM
Star Member ismnotwasm (35,378 posts)
7. Two of my kids served

And I have a SIL who was special forces. None of them give a shit about gay people in the military.

Kind of off topic, but doesn't SIL stand for sister in law?  So, the primitive's sister in law was in special forces?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 04:20:09 PM »
Kind of off topic, but doesn't SIL stand for sister in law?  So, the primitive's sister in law was in special forces?

Could mean son-in-law. I usually think "sister" because I have a couple of that variety of SIL, but none of the "son" variety yet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »
Could mean son-in-law. I usually think "sister" because I have a couple of that variety of SIL, but none of the "son" variety yet.

Ok ok I can see that.  Though I still don't believe it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 05:23:58 PM »
Send one of the staff to check if there's a tRump sticker on their car. Bill accordingly.

Bill what you want, a million dollars.  If it's insurance, it's paid by fee schedule per contract.  Dumbass.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 07:03:22 PM »
Ok ok I can see that.  Though I still don't believe it.

Could mean Selenian-in-law.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 07:41:13 AM »
Assassination is exactly what PCI was advocating, and he’s too much of a chickenshit to admit it. Plus he’s one of those ‘if you don’t believe exactly as I do you’re not a real, true, progressive.

KC
Which sucks for him because what a true progressive is supposed to believe can change pretty fast. If he is not careful he could be behind current orthodoxy and be accused of crimethink.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke