Author Topic: Omaha Steve's pals whine about Old Joe  (Read 1862 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Omaha Steve's pals whine about Old Joe
« on: December 19, 2018, 12:04:00 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/the-fix-is-in-for-biden-new-quinnipiac-poll/

Oh my.

Be sure to go over to Omaha Steve's favorite site, to see its new look.

Robbins     Posts: 4

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2591

they have ogtten bernie down to 44% favorate 42% unfavorable

18 to 34 year olds is only age group bernie has majority favorable.

bernie nos is disliked by indys 43% to 39% so rmemeber this when hilarists scream he’s not a dem

benrie bro smear continues to fall apart with benrie liked by blacks,hispanics,and women more than whites and men.

while clinton is unpopular and so is warren the negative campagin against bernie before we get into poential fraud has been working.

<<<not sure if the robin jackpiner is literate.

Satan     Posts: 22

Biden is a bait & switch stalking horse.

He was out by Iowa the last three times he ran, and no rational person would believe he could do better a 4th time. His purpose is not to win, but a pathetic attempt to peel off the “populist” and “working class” voters from Bernie, clearing the path for their true DLC Chosen One, Scamala Harris.

If they suddenly change the date of the Delaware primary, or send out DLC surrogates to claim that the “future of the Democratic party is 70 something aneurysm surviving bank shills with bad hair plugs who sign PNAC letters”, then I would believe the fix was in for Biden.

Biden in 2020 is much like Wes Clark in 2004. Not a serious candidate himself, but a TurdWay stalking horse who is there to steal votes from the ACTUAL serious candidate (Howard Dean, in that case. Bernie now.)

mmonk     Posts: 10

Welcome to the corporate state.

*note: low post counts because when the new look was installed, the old input wouldn't transfer, so Omaha Steve's pals had to re-register.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Omaha Steve's pals whine about Old Joe
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 12:34:55 PM »
That site looks like it's geared towards children.

Quite apropos.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 01:05:14 PM »
Is the site still as slow as Siberian winter molasses?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »
Legend has it that Omaha Steve is dying but I have been hearing that for many years so I am sure it is just a myth.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 03:01:18 PM »
Legend has it that Omaha Steve is dying but I have been hearing that for many years so I am sure it is just a myth.  :-)

Rumor has it thar he's already died but was brought back to life by the same procedure used on John Snow.....or the Night King raised him from the dead. That's about as truthful as him having a terminal illness.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:08:44 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 04:59:17 PM »

And thus he's proven that he doesn't really love his wife, poor dear Marta, who of course inevitably, as we all do, is getting less and less aesthetic as she ages.

If he'd terminated as promised (two years from May 2015), she would've gotten his life insurance, the widow portion of his generous city pension, and social security benefits, and sitting pretty.  With her not-then-fled better looks, she would've been an irresistible attraction for a kind, nice, loving man wishing to be her second husband, to cherish and treasure her, unlike he hadn't.

The big guy thinks only of himself, no one else.  As the late Sigmund Freud would point out, he has a subconscious "need" to be a burden to others.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:01:18 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 12:04:24 PM »
And thus he's proven that he doesn't really love his wife, poor dear Marta, who of course inevitably, as we all do, is getting less and less aesthetic as she ages.

If he'd terminated as promised (two years from May 2015), she would've gotten his life insurance, the widow portion of his generous city pension, and social security benefits, and sitting pretty.  With her not-then-fled better looks, she would've been an irresistible attraction for a kind, nice, loving man wishing to be her second husband, to cherish and treasure her, unlike he hadn't.

The big guy thinks only of himself, no one else.  As the late Sigmund Freud would point out, he has a subconscious "need" to be a burden to others.

Wow. I really thought he had been dying for a lot longer than that, Coach.  I seem to recall he retired in november around thanksgiving but I can't recall the year.  I do remember that he came out with the dying bit after that and led all of us to believe his days left on this earth were only in the double digits.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 01:25:57 PM »
Wow. I really thought he had been dying for a lot longer than that, Coach.  I seem to recall he retired in november around thanksgiving but I can't recall the year.  I do remember that he came out with the dying bit after that and led all of us to believe his days left on this earth were only in the double digits.

His promised date was no later than May 2017.

And so a month before that, a friend of mine, an undertaker down in Omaha, special-ordered a casket large enough to enclose a grand piano, in anticipation of the event.

He's been forced to carry it on his inventory for twenty months now, and isn't happy about it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 06:09:59 PM »
His promised date was no later than May 2017.

And so a month before that, a friend of mine, an undertaker down in Omaha, special-ordered a casket large enough to enclose a grand piano, in anticipation of the event.

He's been forced to carry it on his inventory for twenty months now, and isn't happy about it.

I bet that extra large casket cost a pretty penny.  I would assume that would have to be a hand made job instead of assembly line.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 02:58:33 PM »
On the record, my old mole Fluke a Snooker tried to get Camel-toe Hairhumps to be the front-runner, and she may well be the candidate they come up with. Beto O'Rourke was going to parlay his big senate loss into a presidential run, but he's run into a snag. You see, the Democrats have finally figured out he's a white Irishman named Beto who resembles the Lucky Leprechaun more than the Frito Bandito / slash / MS-13 wannabe Beto, and you know the only thing worse than being Orange is being a white male.

If Camel-toe can keep her mouth shut except on stump speeches in Mendocino and Palo Alto, then she should easily be the nominee as she checks all the important checkboxes: black, Muslim, anti-capitalist, anti-energy, and especially, anti-American.

Meanwhile, my real-world BantheGOP mole, Alexandria ¡Ocasio!-Cortez, is moving along quite swimmingly.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 06:51:27 PM »
He's still alive and mobile. He was photographed not long ago at a recent event in Omaha helping people find their way to an autograph line for Bon Gale who was the Producer of the Movie "Back To the Future" that was brought in for a one night showing.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"