Author Topic: Woke LA District Attorney George Gascon sent cops to home of staff prosecutor wh  (Read 290 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Woke LA District Attorney George Gascon sent cops to home of staff prosecutor who blew whistle on his soft-on-crime policies in attempt to intimidate her
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13161405/LA-District-Attorney-George-Gascon-whistleblower-intimidation.html

A whistleblower from the Los Angeles District Attorney's office said her progressive boss, George Gascón, sent police officers to her home to intimidate her after she exposed a memo about the prosecution of street racing crimes.

Deputy District Attorney Tatiana Chahoian said two police officers came to her door to deliver a disciplinary letter after she claimed the district attorney is pressuring prosecutors not to press charges for street racing, street takeovers and reckless driving.

The young prosecutor told FOX 11 she fears she could lose her job as retaliation for speaking out about a memo from Gascón that said people arrested for reckless driving should not charged.

Footage from Chahoain's Ring doorbell camera showed two plainclothes investigators with the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office dropping off a letter reprimanding her for speaking out.

'I mean, silencing people by threatening them with the police is literally a mafia tactic, and I don't work for the mob,' Chahoian said.

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
-David Horowitz
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ADsOutburst

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
-David Horowitz

I would agree with this quote, but we're past the point of the inner totalitarian screaming to get out; it is out, and on full display.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I would agree with this quote, but we're past the point of the inner totalitarian screaming to get out; it is out, and on full display.

So very true.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
'I mean, silencing people by threatening them with the police is literally a mafia tactic, and I don't work for the mob,' Chahoian said.

It's also the method used by the MSM, and leftists. The Dims are the only party supporting such behavior. Which way do you vote?