Author Topic: The story of the semi-toothless hygiene lacking hick looking f***er  (Read 504 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
https://democraticunderground.com/100215679555

Fri Jul 30, 2021, 09:07 AM
Star Member LuckyCharms (10,175 posts)

Hi everyone.
I've been ill for awhile (not Covid), so I took a break from posting. I'm starting to feel a bit better, so I figured I would come in and say hello.
I don't have too much to say really, but here are some random things:

1) I/we completely ignored the CDC guidance about people who have been vaccinated being able to go maskless indoors. I've been pretty much staying under lockdown as much as is practical, And when I did leave the house, I was always masked with a well fitting N95 mask and wrap around sunglasses. The N95's that I use are not the medically approved ones (ie:FDA approved), but they are NIOSH approved for non-oily particulates. I love these masks because I can get an incredibly tight fit with them, and they have the headbands instead of the ear loops. I have found that I would be able to purchase FDA approved masks, but I figured it would be best to leave those for the first responders, so I purchased a shitload of the next best thing.

2) There's been a window of time where we have both been going to the grocery store and to the big box DIY store. That is ending today. Back to Instacart and curbside pickup. I went to both of these stores very early yesterday morning, and I'd say that only 10% of the people inside were masked. Knowing how many people around here are anti-vax AND anti-mask, I am assuming that most people who are not vaccinated are not wearing a mask. My intuition is telling me this because a lot of the vaxxed individuals I know are still refusing to go maskless.

3) To those here who may doubt that there are people out there who try to intimidate those who are wearing a mask, I will share this story from yesterday. I needed to go to Home Depot for 5 bags of soil and 5 bags of mulch. The Home Depot here has an outside area for that kind of stuff, with an outside entrance a gate). I figured if I went early (but not too early...I wanted to give them time to open up the gate for the outside area), then I could get what I needed without having to go into the store proper.

When I pulled into the parking lot, the outside entrance was still closed much to my dismay. I weighed my risk about going into the store to access the outside area, and decided to go in. I had an N95 mask on, with a cheap surgical mask over it, and my Cocoon sunglasses. I grabbed a flat cart, ran in and loaded up my shit, and headed back to the register to pay. There were about 30 people in my line of sight, including the employees. Only one person had a mask on.

I noticed that this semi-toothless hygiene lacking hick looking ****er was looking at me as I walked toward him. I looked at him, then diverted my eyes. I looked at him again and he was still looking at me and smiling. I diverted my eyes again. When I looked back again, he was still looking at me.
So I said "What's up"?
He said "Heh, nice masks".
I said "Oh no, really"?
And then, no word of a lie, He went "Baaaaaah" like a sheep.
I won't post what I said back to him...but it muzzled him and made him walk away.
Please be careful out there. I think most of you intuitively knew to keep masking after the CDC guidance. Personally, I knew that the "honor system" would never work with the anti-maskers/anti-vaxxers.
Stay safe, we are in for another long journey (or more accurately, a continuation of the previous journey).

Response to LuckyCharms (Original post)Fri Jul 30, 2021, 09:11 AM
Star Member HAB911 (6,646 posts)

2. afraid it's going to get worse before it gets better
unless they all die first

Everyone has dreams I suppose. DUmpasses, however, dream about their hopes of other people dying.

Response to LuckyCharms (Original post)Fri Jul 30, 2021, 09:15 AM
luv2fly (1,264 posts)

3. Oh c'mon, what didja say?
Inquiring minds want to know... Who knows, it may help us muzzle the next a-hole.

SHARE that hate, brother!

Response to luv2fly (Reply #3)Fri Jul 30, 2021, 09:17 AM

5. Not proud of myself. It just came out...
"Mind your own ****ing business, Karen, unless you want me to mind it for you. I can smell your breath from here, even with these masks on".

uh huh...  that SO totally happened

These people have lost whatever sense of reality they had remaining, if they ever had any at all.
Just yesterday I was outside mowing the lawn, and a guy drove past the house, all his car windows down, alone, and wearing a mask... and that is FAR from the first time I've witnessed such a thing, it's a common sighting these days.
They will be haunted for the rest of their days, unable to cope with the natural world or interact with other humans... and that just might be a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: The story of the semi-toothless hygiene lacking hick looking f***er
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 08:37:46 AM »
Ironic that the DUmbass called someone a Karen in their tale of woe when the gutless coward is the Karen in their story.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 09:45:19 AM »
"Mind your own ****ing business, Karen, unless you want me to mind it for you. I can smell your breath from here, even with these masks on".

You were hesitant about posting that? That is a fairly weak retort.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 11:01:26 AM »
1. Few, if any, customers coming at going at the Lowes near me (Silicon Valley) wear masks in the store. It's been that way for months.

2. This :bouncy: only "happened" in ChuckyLarms' :stoner: .

3. Wearing a surgical mask over an N95 mask is DUmb!

4. "Semi-toothless hygiene lacking hick looking ****er" is how DUmmies view hard-working productive people, even in their :stoner: -fantasies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 11:14:33 AM »

Dummy LuckyCharms is so afraid of it's own shadow that he/she/it is going back into a self imposed house arrest and we are supposed to believe he/she/it said that to a total stranger?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 02:26:32 PM »
That retort didn't happen.  DUmmie thought it up in the middle of the night.   They're getting lazy over there.  Not one competing bouncy.  They usually come out of the woodwork.  One dimwit decided to post everything he's bought from Home Depot in the last year:

plus I needed some mulch, a couple specific types of drill bits, and some mouse traps. I think I may have gone one more time after that to get a few plants, some fertilizer, a roll of "gutter guard" mesh that I use in the pots for my potted plants to cover the soil to keep the squirrels from digging, plus some bricks and concrete blocks (I use the blocks to help secure my patio umbrella and supplement the umbrella's 26 lb stand since the blocks are 20 lbs each).

:lmao:  Why on earth would he type all that out, thinking that it's of interest to anybody? 

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 02:32:54 PM »
That retort didn't happen.  DUmmie thought it up in the middle of the night.   They're getting lazy over there.  Not one competing bouncy.  They usually come out of the woodwork.  One dimwit decided to post everything he's bought from Home Depot in the last year:

:lmao:  Why on earth would he type all that out, thinking that it's of interest to anybody?

DUmpasses have to flex their inner hatred in front of an audience of peers, regardless of how false the story may be.  It is the only thing that matters to them...  they MUST signal, sortof like how dogs pi** on everything

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 03:06:36 PM »
DUmpasses have to flex their inner hatred in front of an audience of peers, regardless of how false the story may be.  It is the only thing that matters to them...  they MUST signal, sortof like how dogs pi** on everything
My Home Depot list only has that F-15 Eagle that gropey joe xiden told me to buy.  That HD Credit Card is REALLY flexible!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 03:34:06 PM »

My pet theory is that DU posters are masters of esprit de l'escalier- the witty comebacks they think of after the fact. Perhaps they did have some encounter with a right-wing Trump supporter, anti-vaxxer, or what have you, but it didn't go as they now describe it. Instead, the incident eats away at them until their response spills out in some cathartic forum post, Twitter post, YouTube vid, etc.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:31:33 PM by ADsOutburst »